Hello.
等等 圣诞老人需要润润喉
Hold on. Father Christmas just needs to oil his pipes.
没有爱德华的消息
No news of Edward.
他在信中说他平安夜会到的
It said in his letter he'd be here Christmas Eve.
他一次次让你伤心
After what he put you through,
今天他最好是跪着来的
he'd better be grovelling on bended knee.
那都过去了
That's in t'past.
我们已经翻篇了
We're putting all of that behind us.
你可得把银器藏好 抱歉 奥德丽
Just make sure you hide the silverware. I'm sorry, Aude.
他想来
He wants to come.
我觉得这就够了
That's enough for me.
来的可能就是他
That could be him now.
圣诞快乐 吉米
Happy Christmas, James.
圣诞快乐 多布森太太
Merry Christmas, Mrs Dobson.
海伦 没想到今晚你会来
Helen, I didn't expect you tonight.
西格弗德扮圣诞老人 我怎能错过呢
Siegfried as Father Christmas? I wouldn't miss it for the world.
晚上好 奥德森先生
Evening, Mr Alderson...
黑刺李杜松子酒
Sloe gin.
悠着点喝 我听说你酒量不太好
And go steady on it. I hear you don't hold your drink so well.
谁说的
From who?
你好 珍妮
Hello, Jenny.
圣诞快乐 吉米
Merry Christmas, James.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐 休 快进来
Merry Christmas, Hugh. Come on in.
我不会久留
Oh, I'm not staying.
我要去雷尼斯顿酒馆见几个朋友
I'm meeting a few chums down the Renniston.
毕竟最后一晚自♥由♥身
Last night of freedom and all that.
那我们教堂见
I guess I'll see you at the church.
明天的这时候 我们就是夫妻了
This time tomorrow, we'll be married.
我知道
I know.
我们余生都是
And the rest of our lives.
回见
Cheers.
你很受欢迎嘛
You're popular.
我能看见圣诞老人
I can see Santa!
我也能
So can I!
天啊 他扮得真像
Oh, my God, he's real with make-up.
大家请给圣诞老人一些空间
Give Father Christmas some space, please.
好
Ok.
我还以为你会留在家里 为大喜之日养精蓄锐
I thought you'd be at home, resting up before the big day.
也没有那么盛大
It's really not that big.
在圣诞节结婚
A Christmas Day wedding?
全达罗比都会去的
The whole of Darrowby'll be out for it.
尤其是休还准备了一头猪
Especially since Hugh's put a pig on.
抱歉 准备猪做什么
I'm sorry, a pig on what?
在赶牛酒吧烤猪
Pig roast at the Drovers.
大家都非常兴奋
There's quite a bit of excitement over it.
休没跟我说
Hugh didn't tell me.
所有人都会出席
Everyone'll be there.
可能只有吉米一个人去不成了
Jim'll probably be the only one missing out.
那就少一个人看我 挺好的
Well, that's one less person watching me.
我一定会走路绊倒 出洋相的
I'm bound to trip over and make a fool of myself.
你肯定会好好的
I'm sure you'll be perfect.
我最好去应酬下
I better mingle.
西格弗德说我们邀请这些闹哄哄的人
Siegfried impressed on me that we only invite these infernal people
完全是为了招揽生意
to drum up business.
他总是这么爱喜庆热闹啊
Always full of festive spirit.
等等 新婚前夜
Hold up - night before her wedding,
得给她讨个好彩头
you don't want to wish her bad luck.
是的 抱歉
Oh, right, sorry.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
你也是
You too.
我帮你擦
Oh, I got you.
海伦 亲爱的
Helen, love.
过来打声招呼
Come and say hello.
她来了 害羞的准新娘
There she is, the blushing bride-to-be.
恭喜
Congratulations.
她真美啊 不是吗
She looks lovely, doesn't she, eh?
爸
Dad.
达罗比2297号♥ 你好 有什么需要帮忙的吗
Darrowby, 2-2-9-7. Hello. How can I help?
是爱德华吗
Is it Edward?
伯特·查普曼
Bert Chapman.
好的 伯特 我马上就过来
OK, Bert. I'll be up right away.
派对才刚刚开始呢
The party's only just getting going.
抱歉 但我真的有事
I'm sorry, but I really can't stay.
你愿意的话可以和我一起去
You could come with me if you like?
去农场
To a farm?
还是别 你说得对
No, no, you're right.
我这么问真傻
Stupid suggestion.
我会尽快赶回来
I'll be back as quick as I can.
海伦
Helen?
我小时候 总会坐在窗前好几个小时
I used to sit for hours watching it fall past my window
看着雪慢慢飘落
when I was a kid.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
所有人都想讨论婚礼的事
Everyone wants to talk about the wedding.
我就是...
I just...
我宁愿聊点别的
I'd rather talk about anything but.
有时候我真想私奔一走了之 就我们两个
I sometimes wish we'd eloped, just the two of us.
没有任何纷扰烦恼
No fuss, no bother.
有人叫你出诊吗
You been called out?
去查普曼家
Going up to the Chapmans.
苏茜产崽遇到了点麻烦
Suzie's having trouble with her pups.
我很喜欢伯特和安
I love Bert and Anne.
你介意我和你一起去吗
Do you mind if I come with you?
你还是留在派对 好好玩一下吧
I think you should probably stay and enjoy the party.
拜托 吉米
Please, James.
只要能让我不去想结婚的事就好
Anything to take my mind off it all.
你好
Hello.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
-圣诞快乐 欢迎你们 -圣诞快乐
- Merry Christmas. Welcome. - Merry Christmas.
快进来
Come on in.
请进
Come in.
晚上好
Evening.
晚上好 伯特 安
Evening Bert, Anne.
你好啊 丫头 圣诞节前夜
All right, lass, what are you doing up here
你到这来干什么
at this time of night?
我得出来透透气
Oh, I needed to get out.
不怪你
Don't blame you.
我结婚前一天晚上也是坐立难安
I had ants in my pants night before my wedding.
我睡得可香了
Oh, I slept like a baby.
那是因为你喝了一桶酒
That was the barrel of brew you had.
不然你以为是什么
What else did you think
支撑我结完婚的
we were going to make me go through with it?
好了 苏茜 我来看看你怎么样
Now, then, Suzie, let's see how you're doing.
你的狗崽们还好吗
How are those pups?
我说 海伦
Oh, I say, Helen.
看看你 打扮得这么漂亮
Look at you all dolled up.
我就稍微检查一下 苏茜
I'm just going to have a little check, Suzie.
糟了 我们不会耽误你们参加派对了吧
Oh, heck, we haven't pulled you away from a party, have we?
没关系 我更愿意过来确认苏茜平安无事
It's no trouble. I'd rather make sure Suzie's safe and well.
你觉得是什么情况 吉米
What are you saying there, Jim?
暂时不知道
I don't know yet.
我得伸进去摸一下
I'll have to have a feel inside.
-能麻烦你给我倒盆热水吗 -当然
- Would you mind bringing me some hot water, please? - No.
它多大了
How old is she now?
-你肯定养了有5年了 -6年
- Must be five years since you got her. - Six.
我家姑娘离家的时候
When our lass left home.
这个伤感的死鬼不肯承认他心都碎了
Soppy git wouldn't admit it were because he were heartbroken.
我心脏好得很 谢谢关心
My heart is fine, thank you very much!
我巴不得她快走
I were glad to see the back of her.
谢谢 伯特
Thanks, Bert.
乖 苏茜 我就检查一下你的状况
电影精选列表