Can I give you a lift?
要我载你一程吗
I'm headed that way myself.
我也要去那个方向
You were going that way.
你要去那个方向
Well, a girl can change her mind, can't she?
女孩可以改变主意 对吗
Yes.
是的
Minds can be changed.
可以改变主意
Is something wrong?
出什么事了吗
Oh, gosh.
天哪
Gosh, I'm sorry.
天啊 对不起
I know you're married.
我知道你结婚了
Yes.
是的
Lana is Ted's wife.
拉娜是泰德的妻子
Please, I don't mean anything by it.
对不起 我真的没有别的意思
I was just trying to be...
我只是想
Helpful.
帮忙
You will assist me?
你要帮我吗
I'd be happy to, Dr. Lewis.
我很愿意帮你
Good.
很好
Well, all right then.
那就好
Dr. Lewis, can I-
刘易斯博士 我能不能
Can I call you Ted?
能不能叫你泰德
My name is Urp.
我的名字叫厄普
Do you want some Rolaids?
你要一些制酸药吗
I've got some in my purse.
我包里有些
Dr. Lewis.
刘易斯博士
Can I...Ted.
我能 泰德
Can I ask you a personal question?
我能问个私人问题吗
Yes.
可以
At night, when you're looking through a telescope,
晚上 你透过望远镜
Do you ever wonder what's out there?
有没有了想过太空到底是什么样子吗
I mean, what's really out there.
我是说 太空到底有什么
I know what is really out there.
我知道太空有什么
I suppose you do.
假设你知道
But I'm talking about other worlds
但是我说的是另一个世界
And civilizations and things.
文明还有其他的事物
It gives me shivers just to think about it.
我一想就会发抖
I get shivers on Toolamane Four.
我在图拉梅4号♥上也会发抖
What's that?
那是什么
It is one of seven ice planets
那是七大冰雪星球之一
That orbit the neutron star Tryxl.
它围绕中子星崔叟运转
Ice planets?
冰雪星球
You can see other planets, wow.
你可以看见其他的星球 真厉害
I never knew you astronomers could do that.
我从来不知道天文学家这么厉害
I have been to many planets.
我去过很多星球
My home planet is Koddhar.
我的家就在寇达星球
It is in the Draco cluster.
在天龙星系里
Right.
是的
What is that thing?
那是什么
It is a biogenic phase disruptor.
是暂时性生命干♥扰♥器♥
A what?
是什么
Is that, like, some kind of gun or something?
是不是就像枪一样的东西?
Yes.
是的
I hope you don't hunt with it.
希望你不要用这个打猎
You don't hunt with it, do you?
你不用这个打猎对吗
Yes.
用啊
Well, my gosh, I never thought you'd be the type, Dr. Lewis.
天啊 没想到刘易斯博士是这种人
The stores are full of meat.
商店里有大把肉卖♥♥
You don't have to go around killing defenseless animals.
你没必要亲自去杀死不能自卫的动物吧
The Ghota is not defenseless.
格塔可以自卫
Goats. you're hunting goats.
山羊 你在猎杀山羊
Ghota, not goats.
格塔 不是山羊
Ghota, goats,
格塔 山羊
Whatever you say, I don't care.
随你怎么说 我不在乎
It's cruel.
太残忍♥了
It is necessary.
必须如此
In several of your hours,
在你们的几个小时之内
the Ghota will divide.
格塔就会自我裂化
If it is not stopped before that,
如果在此之前没有制止它的话
It will feed and then multiply exponentially
它会自行喂食然后以指数次幂繁殖
Until ghotas consume all life on this planet.
直到它将这个星球上所有生命耗尽为止
And you're here to stop it.
所以你现在要制止它
Yes.
是
I would be called a federal marshal in your world.
我在你们地球可以叫做联邦警♥察♥
I enforce security in this quadrant.
我管辖着这个地区的安全问题
Deals, deals, deals!
交易 交易 交易
Come on down today to freddy's ford!
快来关注一下今天的弗瑞德的福特!
Freddy's ford, where we
弗瑞德的福特 在这里
friends, do you have tired blood?
朋友 你身体衰弱吗
hey, Lloyd, leave it on.
嘿 劳埃德 就听这个嘛
What for?
听什么啊
It's all trash.
全是东拉西扯
I want to hear it.
我想听
I think maybe I got tired blood.
我觉得我就是身体衰弱呢
no, you've got lazy blood, Bubba.
不是 你是懒 布巴
There's a difference.
二者不一样的
if you have that rundown feeling
如果你有那种破败的感觉
hey, Lloyd, I think maybe
嘿 劳埃德 我觉得
I got that rundown feeling all the
我一直都有那种破败的感觉
If you so much as touch that radio again,
如果你再敢碰这收音机一下
I'm gonna throw you in front of the truck,
我就把你扔到车子前面
And you're gonna have a run-over feeling, you hear me?
然后让你有种被压死的感觉 听清楚了
Lloyd. "Lloyd."
劳埃德 "劳埃德"
Damn, Lyoyd.
该死 劳埃德
What was that thing?
刚才那是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
Where'd it go?
它到哪儿去了
Sure was ugly.
它真难看
What was that?
刚才怎么了
I don't know.
我也不知道
Let's get back to town.
我们回镇子里去吧
Well, my truck broke down
就在这个美丽的 熙攘的莫哈韦小镇上
Right here in beautiful bustling Mojave,
我的车抛锚了
And I've been stuck here ever since.
从那以后我就留在这里了
I finally got a little money saved,
最终我拿到了一点积蓄
And someday, I'll move to Sausalito.
终有一天 我会搬去桑萨丽托
It's a very hip town, you know.
你知道 那是个时尚的小镇
There are a lot of artists out there.
那里有很多艺术家
And maybe I'll open an art gallery.
又或者有一天我能开间画廊
Gee, I sure can blabber on.
啊 我能一直这样碎碎念下去
You haven't heard a word I've said, have you?
我刚刚说的你一个字都没听进去吧
Yes, I have.
我听进去了
Your last sentence was,
你最后一句是
"Gee, I sure can blabber on."
"啊 我能一直这样碎碎念下去"
Yeah.
没错
It's all wishful thinking anyway,
不过这些都是我的愿景罢了
Some pipe dream.
白日梦而已
No.
不
You will move to Sausalito.
你会搬去桑萨丽托
You will make art.
你会搞艺术
You will open an art gallery.
你会开一间画廊
Really?
真的?
Now, how do you know all this, pray tell?
你怎么知道这些的 预言吗
Because I do.
因为我就是知道
Whoa.
哇
Let's change the subject, okay?
我们换个话题吧
Tell me more about your Ghotas.
再跟我说些格塔的事情吧
Do they have three eyes and six horns?
它们有三头六臂吗
No.
不
They are unicellular amphipods
它们是单细胞片脚类动物
电影精选列表