Ted?
泰德
Darn, I'm trying to reach the observatory,
亲爱的 我正在试着打电♥话♥给天文台呢
But there's no dial tone.
但是没拨号♥音
The crash must have knocked out the lines.
这次流星碰撞肯定把电♥话♥线搞坏了
What was it, an asteroid?
那是什么 一个小流星吗
No, dear, more like an immense meteoroid.
不 亲爱的 看起来更像一颗巨星
And right in our own backyard.
我们这已经没什么事了
I'm going up there.
我要到那瞧瞧
Whoa.
别啊
Lana, this is a onceinalifetime event.
拉娜 这可是百年不遇的大事啊
It's molten iron, right?
那都是些熔掉的废铁 不是吗
Won't it be a little too hot up there,
那儿不会太热了吗
Like 2,700 degrees?
有没有2700度
Why don't you let it cool down until morning.
你为何不让等到天亮 它们都冷却了
I'll keep you plenty warm until then.
在此之前我会让你欲♥火♥焚身的
Since when did you become an expert on meteoroids?
你什么时候也变成流星体专家了
I learned something
我也学到点啊
In those silly classes of yours, remember?
在你那傻乎乎的课上 记得吗
Silly, huh?
傻乎乎
Now, get out there and check on those steaks, hmm?
现在 出去看看牛排好了吗
Oh, no, Ted.
不会吧 泰德
Merlin.
梅林
Hey, wake up, you old bag of bones.
醒醒 你这身老骨头
Do you see that?
你有没有看到啊
That's a spaceship, old boy.
老家伙 你是一架飞船
A real, live, honest-to-goodness spaceship
真实的 活生生的 千真万确的飞船
From outer space, it is.
肯定是从外太空来的
I knew it.
我就知道
I knew they'd finally show up.
我就知道它们早晚会出现
Yeah, I told them, the fools.
我告诉过那帮蠢蛋
I knew they were gonna come.
我知道他们肯定会来
I knew it.
我就知道
Come here, boy.
老家伙 到这儿来
Come here. come on.
快点 到这儿来
Yeah, we got a spaceship to get, huh?
我们发现了一架飞船
Come on, come on.
快点
Yeah, we're gonna be famous, you and me.
我们会一夜成名 你和我
There it is.
就在那
There it is, old boy.
老家伙 就在那
Okay, Merlin.
好了 梅林
Now, how does this sound?
听着 这么着好不好
Greetings, space brothers from a distant star.
外星访客 您好
Welcome to our planet.
欢迎来到我们星球
Ted?
泰德
Out here, dear.
在这儿呢 亲爱的
Time for your present.
还要礼物吗
Oh, I got it, dear.
我已经拿到了 亲爱的
The binoculars are wonderful.
双筒望远镜就是好
Your other present, darling.
你另外一份的礼物 亲爱的
Oh, my.
天啊
No, no, no, pinhead.
不 不 不 你这个没脑子的家伙
PPP is proper police procedure.
PPP是正当警务流程的简写
PPD is an unknown doa.
PPD是不明死因
Well, I thought that was a PPK.
我觉得那应该是PPK
No, PPK is what you do behind a tree after you see a stiff.
不 PPK是你看到尸体后在树后干的事
How'd you pass the exam, anyway,
你到底怎样通过考试的
Promise to fix the teacher's parking tickets?
通过帮老师搞定停车券吗
Hey, easy on him, Vern, the kid's okay.
别太严厉了 弗恩 这个家伙还不错的
Ain't that right, Bubba?
布巴 是不是
Huh?
什么
Thank you, come again.
谢谢你 再来啊
Sorry, Darlene.
达莲娜 对不起
Number five, number two, dry and deadly.
5号♥ 2号♥ 一份鲜的 一份熟的
Is that you, Tammy?
泰米 是你吗
I'm sorry, Sam.
山姆 对不起
All right, so what is it this time, huh?
这次又是怎么了
Flat tire?
汽车爆胎
Sick aunt? Men from Mars?
阿姨生病 火星男人
What?
什么
This has got to stop, toots. I'm sorry, Sam.
美人 别再迟到了 对不起 山姆
Four, five, and six are all yours, honey pie.
亲爱的 4号♥ 5号♥ 6号♥都是你的了
I'm out of here, Simone.
西蒙 我有事先走了
Bye, boys.
帅哥们 再见
Hey, Tammy, why don't you and I go on up to the point?
泰米 我们俩直接结合到一块吧
Not a chance, Vernon.
弗农 没门
Why not, sweetheart?
为什么不行啊 宝贝
Because you're Vernon, Officer Vernon.
因为你是弗农 警官弗农
Hey, Tammy, you've been here, what, three years?
泰米 你来这多长时间了 3年
All that time,
这么长时间
I've never seen you with a guy.
从来没有见你同男生在一块儿过
What's your point?
你想说什么
Nothin'.
没什么
I said, what's your point, Vernon?
我问 你想说什么 弗农
What is the point, Lloyd?
劳埃德 你想说什么
Well, you know.
你知道的
What?
什么
Drop it, Bubba.
布巴 别再说了
Right, Vern.
好的 弗恩
Cats, did you see that thing?
你们看见那个东西了吗
Wow, it blasted right into the butte.
它直接撞到那边的山丘上了
It was crazy. See it?
很刺♥激♥ 你们看见了吗
It almost hit us up at the point,
还说呢 差点在那里撞上我们俩
Passed right over our heads.
平着擦过我们头顶
It was unreal.
那不是真的
Dick, if my father finds out we went to the point,
迪克 如果我父亲知道我们去过那
He'll go ape.
他会发疯的
Don't sweat it, Queenie, my lips are zipped.
不要担心 奎尼 我不会说的
So what do you think it was, Dickie?
迪奇 你觉得那是什么
Well, we couldn't tell.
我们也不知道
It was-it was huge and all covered with flames.
非常大 而且烈火熊熊
Hey, Vern's in there.
弗恩在那
Maybe the egg sucker knows something.
也许那个马屁精知道点什么
Let's go see. Yeah.
我们去瞧瞧 好吧
Thank you very much.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
I'm gonna call in, Vern.
我去看看情况 弗恩
Hey, Vern, did you hear about that big crash up on the butte?
弗恩 你有没有听说山丘那边发生大碰撞啊
It's officer watson to you, cockroach.
小兔崽子 你也成侦探了
You're the police.
你是警♥察♥
You're supposed to protect us.
你应该保护我们
What if it's a secret commie rocket?
如果那是一架共♥党♥分子的秘密火箭呢
Shouldn't you punks be in school?
你们这帮家伙这时不应该上学吗
Vern, I just called in.
弗恩 我收到情报
Something crashed into the butte last night,
昨晚山丘那边有东西撞毁了
And the chief wants us to check it out.
头儿让我们去查查
Anybody hurt?
有没有伤亡
That's what we're supposed to find out.
头儿就是让我们去查查看
Come on, let's go.
快点 我们走吧
Whatever you say, chief.
头儿说了算
You rodents stay out of trouble.
你们这帮小家伙别惹事啊
Man, what a jerk that guy is.
那个家伙真是个变♥态♥
Cool it, Dickie.
冷静一下 迪奇
It's his job to suck eggs.
他的工作就是这样
So, cats, what are we gonna do about it?
那我们呢 我们该干什么
Do about what?
干什么
The crash, the crash.
那个大碰撞 碰撞
We got to get up there.
我们也应该上去瞧瞧
Sorry, Code, can't.
科迪 对不起 不行
Freddy's Ford
佛瑞迪的福特公♥司♥
just got one of them new Edsels in.
刚生产了一批新福特艾佐车
电影精选列表