你怎么不说话
You are quiet.
我们的儿子高兴得说不出话来
Our son is speechless with joy.
今晚我要给每个人打电♥话♥讲讲
I will call everybody tonight.
那茶好喝吗?
You liked the tea?
茶我都喜欢
It was tea.
这下那些说你会永远单身的女人该好好闭嘴了
That will show all those women who thought you would be single forever.
别的非议也是
Or worse.
这是我的学业
It's my degree.
当我学习的时候 我怎么能成为一个合适的丈夫呢?
How can I be a proper husband when I'm studying?
你父亲参加了一场战争 研究了20年
You father fought in a war, studied for two decades,
并且同时生了四个孩子
and fathered four children all at once.
妈妈 我不像爸爸那么好 我需要集中注意力
Mom, I'm not as good as Dad. I need to focus.
也许他是对的 毕竟 这是澳大利亚
Maybe he is right. After all, this is Australia.
人们一次只做一件事
People only do one thing at a time.
也许我可以说服哈伊姆·卡里姆和其他见证人
Perhaps I could convince Haj Karim and the other witnesses
推迟宣布这件事
to hold off the announcement.
也许你第一年结束以后会更好
Maybe the end of your first year is better.
而你 不许打电♥话♥
And you, no calls.
只打三个
Just three calls.
不 半个电♥话♥都不行
No, not even half a call.
女人
Woman.
牧师的儿子说他和你一个班
The son of the cleric says he's in tutorials with you.
我的名字是黛安
My name's Dianne.
这是真的吗?
Is it true?
听清楚 我的名字是Dianne 明白吗?
Completely. My name is Dianne, see?
黛安 是真的吗?
Is it true, Dianne?
-什么 你想要检验ID的真假吗? -他真的是和你一个班吗?
-What, you want 100 points of ID? -Is it true he's in tutorials with you?
他 你是说阿里?
He. You mean Ali?
你对他有什么看法?
What do you have against him?
我努力过……
I have worked...
日日夜夜 我都在努力
day and night to get where I am.
我就属于这里
I deserve to be here.
我不喜欢看到牧师的儿子轻松地骑在我头上
I don't like to see the son of the cleric getting an easy ride.
他不是一个好穆♥斯♥林♥
He's not a good Muslim.
你应该知道的
You should know that.
所以 我再问你一次
So, I will ask you again...
他是和一个班吗 就像他说的那样?
is he in tutorials with you, as he says he is?
黛安
Dianne.
是的 他每节课都来
Yeah, he comes to every session.
他是我班上第二聪明的学生 卢伊
And he's the second smartest student in my class, Luay.
你为什么要在清♥真♥寺里做那个“土豆”的演讲?
Why did you do the "potato pot-ah-to" speech at the mosque?
那是一次自发的演讲
It was a spontaneous speech.
你没有拿96.4分 对吗?
You didn't get 96,4, did you?
-说起来有点复杂 -你在这里做什么?
-It's complicated. -What are you doing here?
我正在这里学习 只是……没有注册
I'm doing the study, just... not enrolled.
你在做什么?六年后你难道要继续假扮医生吗?
What, so in six years you're gonna become a pretend doctor,
治疗假病人?
and treat pretend patients?
先知说最终结果不重要
The Prophet said it's not the end result,
意图才重要
it's the intention.
我是为了我爸爸才这样做的
I'm doing it for my dad.
你最该懂为什么我要这样做
You of all people should know what it's like.
黛安 从我还是个孩子的时候 我就被介绍为阿里医生
Dianne, ever since I was a kid, I was introduced as Doctor Ali this,
又或者外科医生阿里
and Surgeon Ali that.
我没有勇气告诉他我是白♥痴♥阿里
I didn't have the guts to tell him I was Moron Ali,
现在我还要天天带着这个
and now I have to carry this with me everyday.
-一个公文包? -这是我哥哥的
-A briefcase? -It's my older brother's.
他是一个聪明的人
He was the smart one.
他本该成为一个伟大的外科医生
He should have been the great surgeon,
但他却踩到那该死的地雷上
but insteadxa0he had to go and step on a fucking landmine.
这是
You know what? It's...
这是我自己的问题
It's my problem.
我不会再烦你了
I won't bother you with it again...
我们牛奶卖♥♥完了
We're out of milk.
那100个Chupa Chup呢?
How about the 100 Chupa Chups?
查理 你还想学医吗?
Charlie, do you even want to do medicine?
现在不重要了
It doesn't matter now.
但是 是的 我想帮助别人
But, yes, I'd like to help people.
我来帮你
I'll help you.
你让我能有机会读大学
You helped me get in.
我也要帮你
I'll help you get in.
自主神经系统最常见的紊乱是什么?
What's the most common disorder of the autonomic nervous system
可能会阻碍系统循环的紊乱?
that can impede systemic circulation?
-我只知道是不好的东西 -是的 它会对什么至关重要?
-I know it's not good. -Great. What's it responsible for?
心脏?
The heart?
阿里 对我来说 进来读书的机会来之不易 我不能浪费时间
Ali, the hardest thing in the world for me has been getting in. I can't waste time.
你认真学过了再找我
Tell me when you've studied it properly.
最常见的疾病之一
One of the most common disorders
是长♥期♥的糖尿病对自主神经的损伤
is the long-standing diabetic damage to the autonomic nerves.
他们称之为……
They call it the...
糖尿病性自主神经病变
diabetic autonomic neuropathy.
告诉我 离开了适宜的温度
Give me the physiologyxa0of what happens to your cardiovascular system
你的心血管系统会怎么样?
out of a warm bed.
吃午饭的时候再来
Give me to lunchtime.
你的血压会立刻下降
Your blood pressure would drop immediately,
你的心脏会收缩 跳动得更快更有力
and your heartxa0would contract and beat more rapidly and vigorously,
当你的动脉增加他们的活动时
as your arteries increase their tone,
然后你的血压就会恢复
and then your blood pressure recovers.
就像我每天见到你一样
Like everyday when I see you.
不 黛安 对不起
No, Dianne. I'm sorry.
-你是在和她说话吗? -是的 关于上节课
-Were you talking to her? -Yeah, about the last lecture.
哦 是肝硬化的原因吗?
Oh, the causes of cirrhosis?
-是什么来着? -为什么?你没听课吗?
-What were they again? -Why? Weren't you listening?
酒精滥用 病毒 乙肝病毒A B C
Alcohol abuse, viruses, Hep A, B, C...
不 没有A 只是B和C
No, not A, just B and C.
真的很抱歉 那是错的
I'm really sorry. That was wrong.
我今晚不能和你一起学习
I can't study with you tonight.
我明白
I understand.
我要和我的篮球队去看电影
I'm going to axa0film with my basketball team.
8:30 多赛特电影院
At 8:30. The Dorset Cinema.
妈妈
Mum.
清♥真♥寺里有个女孩 非常虔诚
There's this girl at the mosque. Quite pious.
-她也在学医 -那个有英文名字的小妞?
-She's also doing medicine. -The chick with the English name?
-黛安 她真的很好 -黎巴嫩人
-Dianne, she's really nice. -The Lebanese one.
-我想她妈妈是埃及人或者别的什么 -不是伊♥拉♥克♥人?
-I think her mum's Egyptian or something. -Not Iraqi?
我有时会在大学里见到她...
I see her at uni sometimes--
是的 他们说她父亲不同意 但她好像不错
Yes, they say her father doesn't approve, but she seems nice enough.
听着 阿里
Listen habibi.
Layal的儿子和Rami和Momtaz一起上学
Layal, her son went to school with Rami and Momtaz.
她有鼻窦炎的问题 我说你应该去看看
She has a sinus problem. I said you'd check it out.
-什么?我还不是医生 -你和医生一样好
-What? I'm not a doctor yet. -You're as good as one.
黛安要当医生 她可以...
Dianne's going to be a doctor. She could--
搭天线的人要收我们200块来架设天线
So, the antenna guy quotes us 200 bucks to put up the aerial.
你知道我对他说了什么吗?
You know what I told him?
你肯定觉得我让他滚了吧?随便吧
You're just assuming I've got to tell him to shove it up his ass? Anyway.
我等下还是自己把天线放上去吧 给你们省点现金
I'll put up the aerial myself, save you guys some cashola.
-你是这个家庭的中流砥柱 -谢谢
-You are the muscles of this family. -Thank you.
大脑 肌肉
Brains. Muscles.
我需要的所有零件我都有
I have all the children I need.
就付我100块就好了
And my fee... Let's call it 100 bucks.
-一百块 -你省了100块钱
-A hundred bucks. -You'd be up 100 buckaroos.
给他50块
Give him $50.
-总有一天我要离开这所房♥子 -黛安出奇的虔诚
-One day I'll be out of this house. -Dianne's surprisingly devout.
她是在这里出生的 不是吗?
She was born here, wasn't she?
是啊 可兰经不是说我们都是一个地球的孩子吗?
Yeah, but doesn't thexa0Koran say we're all children of one earth?
是的 但是……
Yes, but...
古♥兰♥经♥是在澳大利亚被发现之前写的
The Koran was written before Australia was discovered
而且先知也不知道这里的海滩
and the Prophet didn't know about the beaches here.
你应该知道关于在这里出生的女孩的谣言
You know the rumors about girls born here.
我就出生在这里
I was born here.
你妹妹她看到的东西已经超龄了
Your sister. She has seen things beyond her age.
电影精选列表