你和你♥爸♥爸是唯一向我的分数表示祝贺的人
You and your dad were the only ones that congratulated mexa0on my score.
走了 迪
Come on, D.
黛安
Dianne.
怎么了?
Yeah?
是的 我已经做到了
Yeah, I did that already.
-你好吗?好吗? -好
-How are you? Good? -All right.
五个土豆饼 谢谢
Five potato cakes, thanks.
我们敬爱的牧师最近怎么样?
How is our beloved cleric?
他开始有这样那样的疼痛了
He's starting to get the aches,
等我成为一名医生 我就会治好他
but as soon as I'm a doctor, I'll fix him.
也许你也能帮我看一下?
Perhaps you will fix me too?
我的肩膀 我的膝盖...可太多地方了
My shoulder, my knee... You don't want to know.
西方医生不了解阿♥拉♥伯人的身体
Yeah, and Western doctors don't understand the Arab body.
他们什么都不知道
They know nothing.
别再打歪球了
Stop bowling wides.
又见面了?
How many runs are we chasing?
你家里有医生吗?
Do you have a doctor in the family?
只有我妻子在梅斯尔的一个家人
Only my wife's family inxa0Mesr.
在埃及
In Egypt.
愿她的灵魂安息
Rest her soul.
在这里
And here...
我只有我的女儿
I only have my daughter.
那你就应该找一个学医的人
Then you need to find someone.
尽快
Urgent.
我的叔叔阿德南…
My Uncle Adnan...
这个国家没有一个西方医生能治好他的病
He was written off by every Western doctor in the country,
但是感谢神
but praise be to God,
他的侄女为她奋斗了一生
his niece devoted her life to him.
她去学了医学
She studied medicine...
你该看看他的现状
Now, you should see him.
他如今是个网球教练 健康得像一头公牛
He's a tennis coach, fit like a bull.
击球手的腿挡住了球 真♥他♥妈♥没用的
LBW. Useless. Bloody bludger and useless.
阿里
Ali.
你知道这里的大学
You know the universities here.
他们是怎么说的来着……
How do they say...
有那些好色的男孩
Horny boys.
你明白吗?
You understand?
我要去同一个大学
I'll be going to the same uni.
我可以照看她 如果我看到什么就和你说
I could watch out for her. Tell you if I see anything.
阿里
Ali.
你的土豆饼
Your potato cakes.
你要鸡精吗?
Do you want chicken salt?
所以
So...
我母亲从巴士拉搬到了纳杰夫?
My mother relocated from Basra to Najaf?
纳杰夫?
To Najaf?
不是吗?
No?
-去了巴格达 -去了巴格达
-To Baghdad. -To Baghdad.
-他在说什么? -这就是为什么
-What's he saying? -That's why.
菲克会去看她吗 还是他叫人去?
Is Faiq going to see her, or is he sending someone?
我妈妈在巴格达的哪里?
My mother is in Baghdad, where?
让他租一辆车开着
Get him to hire a car and drive.
-再说一遍 -只有500...
-Say again. -It's only 500.
我几乎听不到你的声音 请再说一遍
I can hardly hear you. Please, say it again.
阿里 别吵了 你♥爸♥爸什么也听不见
Ali, cut the noise. Your father can't hear anything.
欧哈桑 我什么都听不见了
Om Hassan, I can't hear anything
因为有个疯女人站在我旁边
because I have a mad woman standing next to me.
-说话 -菲克?
-Talk. -Faiq?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
我断线了
I lost the line.
再试一次
Try again.
爸爸 也许应该让我开车
Dad, maybe I should drive.
它有一个运动齿轮箱和一个不太一样的离合器
It has a sport gearbox and an unusual clutch.
在这里右转
Turn right here.
爸爸 我得告诉你
Dad, I have to tell you.
我不是
I'm not as...
-我不像大家想的那么聪明 -我很抱歉
-I'm not as clever as everybody thinks. -I apologize!
我不知道这是你家的路
I didn't know you owned the road.
这是上帝赐予的一周
This has been the week from God.
我妈妈还活着 演出马上就要开始了
My mother is alive, the play will begin soon,
然后你要成为一名医生
and you are to be a doctor.
不 爸爸 我的意思是……
No, Dad. What I meant...
爸爸 你能先让开吗?
Dad, can you get out of first?
不 我们不让
No, we are here.
把车还给芭比去吧 你个傻瓜
Give Barbie back her car, you wanker.
很好 伙计
Good on you, mate.
要不是上帝不允许 我就...
If only God would let me raise it back at you.
爸爸 机修工来了 我们在这里做什么?
Dad, the mechanic's back that way. What are we doing here?
阿里 生活有很多种方式
There are many paths in life, Ali.
族长
Sheikhna.
-哈吉娜 -哇
-Hajjina. -Wow.
-真想不到 -真是个惊喜
-What a surprise. -A surprise indeed.
你知道我们的女儿 尤娜
You know our daughter,xa0Yomna.
正如你所描述的 她是
She is, as you describe her...
你眼中的骄傲
The pride of your eye.
他刚成为医生
This is the doctor in the flesh.
打招呼
Say hello.
你好
Hello.
你好
G'day.
爸爸 这里禁止停车(不站区)
Dad, you're in a "No Standing" zone.
当然 我们坐着呢
We are sitting.
-再见 族长 -再见 哈吉娜
-Sheikhna. -Hajjina.
我会在训练中见你的 阿里
I'll see you at training, Ali.
哇
Wow.
她很好 你不觉得吗?
She's nice, don't you think?
我不知道 可能吧
I don't know, Dad. Probably.
是的
Yeah.
我按了什么按钮?
What did I press here?
爸爸在哪儿?
Where's Dad?
-我现在得跟他谈谈 -不
-I have to speak to him. -No.
-我必须告诉他真♥相♥ -阿里 别
-I have to tell him the truth. -Ali, no.
嘿 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
他刚刚得知他母亲去世了
He's just learned his mother has died.
爸爸
Oh, Dad.
她心脏病发作了
She had a heart attack.
如果她知道我还活着 那就太好了
It would have been nice if she knew I was still alive.
她知道 我肯定她知道
She knew. I'm sure she knew.
就这样吧 我们给你父亲一些空间
Come, let's give your father some space.
这真的很糟糕 爸爸
That really sucks, Dad.
我们属于上帝 我们终将归向他
To God we belong and to Him we return.
她会为你感到骄傲的 儿子
She would have been so proud of you, son.
-你确定要这么做? -我可以做到的
-You're seriously doing this? -I can make this work.
我会去听所有的讲座 学习一整年
I'll sit in all the lectures, study for a year,
然后一举拿下考试
resit the exam fully prepared.
你是个白♥痴♥
You're an idiot.
我的儿子
Baba Ali.
开始你的旅程吧
Let the journey begin.
你去吧 我要我的儿子健健康康地回来
Go and return with health my son.
是的 要健健康康的 兄弟
Yeah, lots of healthy shit, bro.
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢谢大家
Thanks, guys.
你好 查理
Hello, Charlie.
女王
The queen.
恭喜你 你成功了
All hail. You made it.
我想谢谢你
I wanted to thank you.
因为你 我才能在这里
It's because of you I'm here.
每个阿♥拉♥伯人都有自己想要的专属医护人员
Every Arab man has a medical condition he wants looked into.
我必须在年底前找到治疗关节炎的方法
Mind you, I have to find a cure for arthritis by the end of the year.
真是轻松呢
No pressure.
电影精选列表