就会充满活力……
The rocket will launch...
一直充满活力
and keep launching.
我已经征得了新娘的同意
I have already sought consent from the bride.
阿里
Ali.
你愿意吗?
Do you give consent?
我愿意
I do.
那我们开始吧?
Shall we begin?
微笑
Smile.
跳舞 继续 跳舞
Dance. Go on, dance.
把你的座位往前挪 好吗?
Move your seat forward, will you?
你就不能搞一辆霍顿吗?
Couldn't you just get a Holden?
你在开玩笑吧 兄弟?这可是保时捷
Are you kidding, bro? Porsche.
这是什么?
What's this?
阿布吉斯的妻子 他那个娶了一半的妻子 琳达
Abu Ghaith's wife... He married that half-Leb, Linda.
她从工作中认识了约翰诺 阿卜杜拉告诉我...
She knows Johnno from work. Abdullah told me--
这封信是谁寄来的?
Who's the letter from?
我本该在你结婚后给你的 无所谓了
I was to give it after you got married. I dunno.
莫格林
Moe. Moe Green.
看在上帝的份上
For God's sake.
这辆车没有墙 但莫格林有两个球
♪ This car's got no walls But Moe Green's got two balls♪
这是我的肥鸡头
♪ It's a drop top For my fat cock♪
这是我的肥鸡头
♪ It's a drop top For my fat cock♪
Bitches接受我的电♥话♥但莫格林有两个球
♪ Bitches take my calls But Moe Green's got two balls♪
这是我的肥鸡头
♪ It's a drop top For my fat cock♪
阿里
Ali.
你现在结婚了
You're married now.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
尤娜会成为一个好妻子的
Yomna will make you a good wife,
我相信你也会成为一个好丈夫的
as I'm sure you'll make a good husband.
我今晚动身去黎巴嫩
I leave for Lebanon tonight.
很多天来 我都怪你
For many days I blamed you,
但也许医学不是上帝对我的期望
but maybe medicine was not God's wish for me.
我们都被家人困住了
We are both trapped by family.
没有退路
There is no escape route.
只有义务
Just duty.
爸爸觉得我最好离开 和他的姐♥妹♥们♥呆在一起
Dad thinks it'll be best for mexa0to go away and spend time with his sisters.
至少我将学会如何做一个好的基布
At least I'll learn how to cook a good kibbeh.
没关系 爸爸
It's OK, Dad.
没关系
It's OK.
-没关系 -我让你失望了
-It's OK. -I failed you.
请原谅我
Please forgive me, habibti.
我知道我和你离婚了 但是…
I know I divorced you, but...
我们的六周几乎从未停止
our six weeks were almost up anyway.
我没有告诉你的是 这是我一生中最快乐的时光
What I didn't tell you is that they were the happiest six weeks of my life.
你很疯狂
You're mad,
但是你敢于梦想
but you dared to dream,
我会想念你的
and I will miss that.
黛安
Dianne.
莫
Moe.
你能靠边停车吗 兄弟?我想呼吸一些新鲜空气
Can you pull over, bro? I need some fresh air.
-这是敞篷车 兄弟 -靠边停
-This is a convertible, bro. -Just pull over.
-我们快到了 伙计 -不
-We're almost there, man. -No.
让他去吧
Let him.
你看起来很漂亮
You look very beautiful.
他在做什么?
What's he doing?
阿里 你这个白♥痴♥
Ali, you dickhead.
不
No!
开车送我回去
Drive me back.
天哪
Come on, God.
如果你想让我去找黛安 那就给我一个信♥号♥♥
If you want me to get to Dianne, show me a real sign.
你最近几次都不怎么显灵
Your last few have been shit.
谢谢你 全能的神
Thank you, God Almighty.
我要去机场
I'm trying to get to the airport.
而这 大概就是整个故事
And that, Your Worship, is roughly the whole story.
实际上 我还需要补充一些东西...
Actually, there's other stuff I should add--
不 阿尔巴利先生
No, Mr. Albasri.
-你已经讲了一个钟了 -法官大人
-I've had an hour of your talking-- -Your Honor...
-而且它很吸引人 -手刹掉了下来
-And it's been riveting. -The handbrake fell off.
是的 但是你没有权利使用那个拖拉机
Yes, but you had no business being on the tractor.
至于欺骗大学 这证明你的品格可不怎么好
And as for defrauding the university, that is hardly good character evidence.
我已经认罪了
I've already pleaded guilty.
我可以做社区服务 你可以给我打个罚单
I can do community service, you can slap me with a fine...
你喜欢就好
Anything you like.
但是拜托
But please.
今天是黛安离开的日子
Today's the day that Dianne flies out.
现在 法官大人
Now, Your Honor,
我不把你当作法官那样跟你说话了 而是把你当作普通人
I'm not talking to you as a judge anymore. I'm talking to you as a human being.
面对面的说话
Human to human.
你是一个女人 你懂得爱
You're a woman. You understand love.
可是 我也懂
Please. I could still make it.
Albasri先生
Mr. Albasri,
我更是一个懂得法律的女人
I'm more a woman who understands the law.
如果我能借一辆车……
If I could just borrow a car...
我不相信你能理解
And I am not convinced that you understand...
-我能做到 -你的行为很鲁莽
-I could make it. -...the recklessness of your actions.
对你的指控成立
I find the charges proved,
但是考虑到你今天用了太多的时间
but given the inordinate amount of time you've used today,
我将休庭 星期一宣判
I'll adjourn until Monday for sentencing.
我先把你送回拘留室
Got to get you back to the holding cell.
这个国家的鸟叫起来可不怎么好听
The birds in this country are not very musical.
尤娜怎么样了?
How's Yomna?
她很难过
Sad.
很尴尬
Embarrassed.
但她可能已经想清楚了
But possibly she's relieved.
我想我应该离婚
I think I should get a divorce.
当你只结了一个半小时的婚
When you are only married an hour and a half,
我想应该叫它
I think it is called
终止婚姻
an annulment,
但是 为了保护尤娜的尊严
but, to protect Yomna's dignity,
费萨尔提出了一个可行的办法
Abu Faisal came up withxa0a useful excuse.
不错
Yeah, good.
现在每个人都认为你很无能
Everyone now thinks you are impotent.
没错
Great.
凡事都是有代价的
There is always a price.
你是怎么和黛安分手的?
How did you part with Dianne?
她走了
She's gone.
她说 “我恨死你了” 还要和我离婚一千次
She said, "I absolutely hate you," and divorced me a thousand times.
她是个好女人 你必须得吸取教训
A good woman, you have to earn.
你值得有更优秀的儿子 爸爸
You'll never have the son you deserve, Dad.
我曾是一个非常坏的父亲
I have been a very bad father.
如果我没有和你表达过
If I have not communicated to you
我有多爱你……
how much you are loved...
那么我就是失败的父亲
then I am the failure.
我是一个糟糕的穆♥斯♥林♥
I am the bad Muslim.
因为你是被爱着的
Because you are loved.
没有任何条件
Without condition.
你 还有你的…
You, and your...
疯弟弟 聪明的妹妹
insane brother, your brilliant sister.
你们都被爱着
You are loved.
我想
I thought...
我想也许我可以回到伊朗 在那里学习医学
I thought maybe I could go back to Iran, you know? Study medicine there.
你没有认真听我讲
You are not listening to me.
你想做什么?
What do you want to do?
我只是想让你感到骄傲 爸爸
I just want to make you proud, Dad.
然后为自己感到骄傲
Then be proud of yourself.
有一百万种方法为神效力
There are a million ways to serve God.
这都是他计划的一部分
This has all been part of his plan.
考试 大学
The exam, uni...
婚礼 监狱 这都是上帝的计划吗?
The wedding, prison. It's all God's plan?
我想
I think...
电影精选列表