我应该进去了
I should go in.
阿里
Ali.
卢伊
Luay.
一起吗?
Shall we?
走吧
We shall.
胞质膜 又称细胞膜
The plasmalemma, otherwise termed the cell membrane,
是由磷脂组成的 蛋白质
is composed of phospholipids, proteins,
糖脂和胆固醇
glycolipids, and cholesterol.
质膜被称为磷脂双层膜
The plasmalemma is called thexa0phospholipid bilayer
因为它有两个不同的层
because itsxa0phospholipids have two distinct layers,
分子的位置是这样的 所以头部在表面
and the molecules lie so that the heads are at the surface
尾巴在里面
and the tails are on the inside.
我在一个洞里 你问我为什么?
♪ I'm down in a hole You ask me why? ♪
吸着大♥麻♥ 越来越嗨
♪ Smoking ganja and getting high♪
越来越嗨
♪ Getting high Getting high♪
这一切都始于一个谎言
♪ It all started with a lie♪
去吧 美国 再见
♪ Go, America F you, goodbye♪
越来越嗨
♪ Getting high Getting high♪
我们的总统越来越嗨
♪ Our president is getting high♪
请停在那里 停下
Stop there, please. Stop.
非常好
Very good.
我认为舞蹈动作不能这么有暗示性
I think we need to make the dance less suggestive.
我能和复兴社会党的演员谈一谈吗?
Can I speak with the Baathists, please?
族长 我要把胡子刮一下吗?
Sheikhna, should I shave the beard?
真♥主♥至上 我是萨♥达♥姆♥
Allahu Akbar. I am Saddam...
阿里
Ali.
那么你怎么看今天的……
So what did you think of today's...
免疫球蛋白遗传多样性讲座?
immunoglobulin genetic diversity lecture?
我认为
I found it...
很精彩
intense.
我们也许能
You know,xa0we might...
一起去上学?
travel to uni together sometimes?
交流交流想法?
Swap notes?
好
Great.
相互测试
Test each other.
很好
Great.
谢谢
Thank you.
你请
After you.
不 你先请
No, after you.
但是 你在我的右边
But, you're to my right.
现在你在我的右边
Now you're to my right.
但是 你…
But, you...
你们两个是打算跳舞 还是要去上课?
You two dancing, or are you in this tute?
嗯
Yeah.
不是 他们把我换到了这儿 所以 ……
No, they swapped me over into this so...
我在找我的儿子 是医生 阿里
I am looking for my son, the doctor. Ali Albasri.
帮我找一下他
Call him for me.
我们一直都在以同学身份聊天
You know how we've been talking, student to student?
我想也许我们可以像正常的男性和女性♥交♥谈 你知道吗?聊天吧
I thought maybe we could talk male to female, you know? Speak speak.
不一定是现在 你想的时候就行
I mean, not now, but when you're ready.
你怎么知道我什么时候想?
How would you know when I'm ready?
早上好
Morning all.
早上好
Morning.
各位
Right, everyone.
-艾丽西娅是今天的病人X -你好
-Alicia, here, is Patient X. -Hi.
我需要一个志愿者来记录她的病史
I need a volunteer to take her case history.
你 公文包先生
You. Briefcase.
你的脸我不是很熟
Your face is not familiar.
是的 我换课了
Yeah, I was swapped over.
我叫阿里
Ali.
好的 阿里 过来
OK, Ali. Come down.
这是一个26岁的女性
This is a 26-year-old female
来到了全科医生诊所
who comes into the GP Clinic.
你是一名二年级的全科医生实习生
You're a second-year GP intern.
询问她的病史
Take her history.
-我是医生? -你是医生
-So, I'm the doctor? -You're the doctor.
-下午好 艾丽西娅 -下午好
-Good afternoon, Alicia. -Afternoon.
谢谢你来我的诊所
Thanks for coming to my clinic.
今天你有什么问题要咨♥询♥呢?
What seems to be the problem this afternoon?
我的分泌物有点奇怪
I have a really weird discharge.
嗯
Huh.
这可不大好
That's no good.
不太好
Not good.
你是什么意思 他不在名单上?他是清♥真♥寺第一名录取的
What do you mean, he's not on the list? He was first at the mosque to get in.
-我自己去找他 -对不起 你不能进去
-I'll find him myself. -Sorry, you can't go in there.
所以在分泌的时候
So with the discharge,
你是先看到它 闻到它 还是听到它?
did you see it first, smell it, or hear it?
我看到了 然后我闻到了
I saw it, and then I smelled it,
但它并没有声音
but it didn't make a noise.
来吧
Come.
哦 糟了
Oh, shit.
难怪我们找不到他 他在上课 看到了吗?
No wonder we couldn't find him. He is operating. See?
这些人说他们不认识你
These people say they don't know you.
-这是你的老师吗? -对不起 家庭紧急情况
-Is this your teacher? -Sorry. Family emergency.
-他是一个好老师吗? -他是最伟大的老师之一 妈妈
-Is he a good teacher? -He's one of the greats, Mum.
好的 回到这里
OK. Back up here.
我们两家人约了喝茶
Our two families are having tea.
你需要打扮一下
You need to dress up.
你好 阿约伯?嘿 兄弟
Hello, Ayoob? Hey, bro.
在这个茶会上 我要怎么做才能不结婚呢?
With this tea ceremony, what do I do not to get married?
用勺子舀来舀去?
Spoon in? Spoon out?
我是喝茶还是不喝?
Do I drink the tea? Not drink the tea?
放松…你认真听我说
Relax... but listen carefully.
你拿着糖
So, you grab the sugar.
-我们哪有糖? -不 是这样的 等等
-I thought ours didn't have the sugar? -No, it does. Oh, wait...
听着 暂时忘掉糖吧
Look, forget the sugar for the moment.
最重要的是当你喝茶的时候……
The most important thing is when you drink the tea...
-好 那我什么时候喝茶? -难以置信 我的天
-OK, so when do I drink the tea? -Unbelievable, man.
阿约伯?
Ayoob?
如果你不想结婚 阿里 哦 我——
If you don't want to get married, Ali... Oh my--
我什么时候喝这茶?
When do I drink the tea?
不
No!
在我见到她之前不要动手术
Don't operate until I see her.
这出戏怎么样?
And how is the play?
太好了
Oh, excellent.
我的阿里很有天赋
My Ali is very gifted.
正如你们所见 尽管现在他最关心的
Although his primary concern, as you have witnessed firsthand,
是去成为一名伟大的外科医生
is to be a great surgeon one day.
-这得他自己来权衡 -的确
-That is so balanced of him. -Indeed.
他会演奏五种乐器
He plays five instruments.
我必须要说
I must say,
我从没想过萨♥达♥姆♥侯赛因这么帅
I never thought of Saddam Hussein as being this handsome.
真的 这是个问题
Really, it was an issue.
萨♥达♥姆♥是个丑陋的胖子 而我的孩子 嗯……
Saddam was an ugly, fat man, and my boy, well...
-你可以用你的眼睛仔细看看 -确实
-You can see with your eyes. -Indeed.
我的女儿
My own daughter.
我希望她能把她的美丽藏在假胡子后面
I wish she could hide her beauty behind a false mustache.
说到我的天使
Speaking of my angel.
-她很漂亮 -当然
-She is beautiful. -Of course.
族长
Sheikhna.
请尝尝我做的果仁蜜饼
Please, try my baklava.
谢谢你 尤娜
Thank you, Yomna.
在我批准之前 他就喝了茶
He drinks the tea, before I have given my approval.
这个孩子非常渴望结婚
The boy is so eager to marry.
这就成了
It is done.
我的医生儿子订婚了
My doctor son is engaged.
从加糖这个行为来说 这是非常不正统的
Very unorthodox with the sugar business,
不过结果是好的就行
but we are here.
祝福我们刚订婚的这对夫妻
A thousand blessings on our newly engaged couple.
两种信仰存在于同一屋檐下
Two faiths, under one roof.
电影精选列表