虽然我不想承认 但她可能是对的
As much as I hate to admit it, she might be right.
我们可以把它交出来然后回家
We could hand it over and go home.
-我不能白白把他交出去 -波洛吗
- I can't give him up for nothing. - Poirot?
也许你比你承认的更依恋他
Perhaps you're more attached to him than you admit.
我没有 我只是必须收到钱
I'm not! I just have to get paid.
-他欠我的 -他不是真实的
- He owes me. - He's not real.
在你人生中有没有那么一个人
Is there anyone in your life
在你身边二十年都没有辜负过你
who's been around 20 years and not fucked you over?
回来
Come back.
是时候开始假装你还是老大了
Time to start pretending you're in charge.
不觉得你会觉得难
Don't think you'll find it too hard.
你得跟我们过来
You need to come with us.
-为什么 -我要所有人聚在一起
- Why? - I want everyone together.
我想一个人待着
I wish to be on my own.
我不会丢下玉环小姐的
I will not leave Ms Yuhuan.
你会想听这个的
You'll want to hear this.
拉米
Rummy?
太棒了
Oh, blast.
你有四个王
You've got four kings.
你是从哪儿弄到这些牌的
Where did you get these cards?
从那个意大利家伙那儿
That Italian bugger.
我若能赢任何东西都是奇迹
It's a miracle I won anything.
大家能听我说一下吗
Can I have everyone's attention?
我们终于可以被准许离开了吗
Are we finally being allowed to leave?
另一个房♥间出了些状况
There's a situation in the other room.
请别告诉我你让他逃走了
Please don't tell me you've allowed him to escape.
他死了 被他自己的刀捅在了眼睛上
He's dead. Stabbed in the eye with his own knife.
他们要求克里斯蒂夫人交出手稿
They're demanding Mrs Christie hand over the manuscript,
否则会有更多人死去
or more people die.
我本想看到这个谜题的结局
I was looking forward to this mystery playing out,
但是考虑到状况的变化
but given the change of circumstances...
我们要离开了
We're leaving.
我们之前已经说过这个了
We've been through this before.
别让我把你也关起来
Don't make me lock you up as well.
我杀过五个人
I've killed five people.
其中三个是故意为之
Three of them on purpose.
我如今的职务
My current duties,
让我可以不问先开枪
allow me to shoot first and ask questions never.
你介意我跟你一起吗
Would you mind if I came with you?
人越多越好
More the merrier.
我也要去
I will come also.
我们也是
Us too.
正如法国人在放下武器时所说的那样
As the French might say as they laid down their arms,
"同意"
"e ait acc om pli."
你是个战争英雄吗
You some sort of war hero?
我风光过一段时间
I've had my moments.
你是一个不易被吓到的人
You're not a man that scares easy.
有些人生来就没有性器官
Some people are born without sexual organs,
而我生来就不会感到恐惧
I was born without fear.
所以你会毫不犹豫地追捕那个
So you wouldn't think twice about hunting down the person
给我们带来这些麻烦的人 对吗
that's caused us all this trouble?
你没法追捕鬼魂
You can't hunt a ghost.
我也是这么想的
That's just what I was thinking.
这里有人相信鬼魂的存在吗
Anyone here believe in ghosts?
我曾看到一个日本女人的头
I once saw the head of a Japanese woman,
向我飘来
floating towards me.
我当时在上厕所
I was on the loo in...
如果你想说什么 请直说
If you have a point, just make it.
两人被谋杀了
Two people have been murdered.
没有目击者
No one's seen anything.
所以一定是鬼魂所为
So it must be a ghost.
这里还有其他人
There's someone else here.
当然
Of course.
从一开始
All this time.
这确实能解释所有事
That does explain everything.
或许吧 这一切都太可怕了
Maybe. It's all rather frightening.
我们接下来该做什么
What are we going to do?
我们有两把枪
Well, we've got two guns
还有几位杀过人的
and a couple of killers.
在我看来 我们应该找到那个杂种
Seems to me we should find the bastard,
然后将钱归还给这位女士
and return the lady's money.
我们将逐个房♥间搜查
We'll search room by room.
我不会离开玉环小姐
I won't leave Ms Yuhuan.
-我跟你一起去 -这太危险了
- I will come with you. - It is too dangerous.
他们需要你的帮助
They need your help.
我来保护她
I'll look after her.
鉴于我是这次行动的智囊
Given I'm the brains in this operation
我应该留在后方
I should stay behind the front lines.
而且必须有人守在这里
Besides, someone needs to be here
以防我们的不速之客跑掉
in case our uninvited guest makes a run for it.
我相信你知道怎么用这个
I'm sure you know how to use this.
如果你不去 我就去
If you don't go, I will.
我们从那里开始
We'll start over there.
好的
Ok.
你为什么不带上你的枪
Why don't you accompany your gun?
我留在这
I'm staying here.
怕了吗
Scared?
我不相信你
Don't trust you.
别担心 我会保护你的
Don't worry, I'll keep you safe.
我要去
I'm coming.
我也去
Me too.
等下 我们需要防身的武器
Stop. We need something to protect ourselves.
这个给你 这个给你
That's for you, and for you.
以及
And... yes.
克里斯蒂夫人
Mrs christie.
我觉得这个是你的
I think this one's yours.
谢谢你 亲爱的 但我可能会伤到自己
Thank you, my dear, but I'd likely hurt myself.
那好吧
Very well.
好了
Ok.
大家别出声
No one make a sound.
现在我们占据了心理优势
And now we have the psychological advantage.
把你的枪给我
Give me your gun.
你只开了六枪
You have only fired six shots.
我通常把最后一发留给自己
I always save the last round for myself.
快点伙计 把它给我
Come on, man, hurry up. Give it to me.
别像条狗一样死掉
Try not to die like a dog!
我们可以放火烧这些家具 把他熏出来
We could always set fire to the furniture and smoke him out.
或许他不在这里
Or maybe he isn't here.
他肯定在另一边
He must be on the other side.
或许在想那里还有没有别人可以勒索
Probably wondering if there's anyone left to blackmail.
我们该走了
We should go.
的确
Yes.
是的 其他人可能在担心我们
Yes, the others might well be worried about us.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
警告过你
老天
Oh, god.
他还活着
He's alive.
她死了
She's dead.
老天
God.
你在干什么
What you doing?
试着帮你
Trying to help you.
-把枪给我 -你想冲谁开枪
- Give me the gun. - Who are you going to shoot?
冲你 如果你还不给我枪的话
You, if you do not give me the gun.
复仇这种事最好交给专业人士来做
Revenge is a dish best served by professionals.
把枪给我 否则我拧断你的脖子
Give me the gun or I'll snap your neck!
你不觉得是时候干预一下了吗
Don't you think it's time you intervened?
我只希望不再有人受伤
All I care about is that no one else gets hurt.
我知道你在调查我
I know you're investigating me.
你想让我怎样都可以 先帮帮我们吧
I'll do anything you want, just help us!
你有什么建议
What are you suggesting?
必须有人来阻止这一疯狂行径
电影精选列表