-介意我们坐你旁边吗 -当然不
- Mind if we join you? - Absolutely not.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我以为她刚要向你开枪了
I thought she was going to shoot you.
她只是吓吓我而已
She was just trying to scare me.
你之前有被人用枪指着过吗
Have you ever had a gun pointed at you before?
没有故意的
Not with intent.
相信我
Take it from me...
你朋友的笑话刚救了你的命
Your friend's joke just saved your life.
你该更小心点的
You should be more careful.
人可能会喜怒无常
People can be unpredictable.
至少你拿回了手稿
Well, at least you got your manuscript back.
在我们等的时候
While we wait...
-不如跟我们讲讲这故事 -对啊
- Why not tell us the story? - Mm, yes!
你说过那是讲有个人
You said it was about someone
杀了人还以为能逍遥法外的故事
who thinks they can get away with murder.
-听起来很刺♥激♥ -并不
- Sounds very exciting. - It's not.
但你的书总是那么巧妙
But your books are always so clever.
这本不是
This one isn't.
令人意外吗
Surprising?
那为什么要写出来呢
well, why bother writing it, then?
美国人不再付版税了
The Americans stopped paying royalties
然后税务局认为我在偷税
and the revenue think I'm a thief.
我需要钱
I need the money.
我曾参加过儿童救城纪念日
I did a children's party once.
期间以戏剧重演三十年战争儿童救城事件
一个7岁小孩像骑驴一样骑着我
A seven-year-old rode me like a donkey
-骑进了游泳池 -哦亲爱的
- into the swimming pool. - Oh, darling.
都是塞格雷夫的错 杂种
Segrave's fault. Bastard.
你肯定还是在意的
You must care a little bit.
不然你可以写点别的东西
You could have written about something else.
一本关于战争的书
A book about the war.
一定大卖♥♥
That would sell like hot cakes.
然后提醒所有人我们如今的可怕处境吗
And remind everyone about our present horrors?
那谍战故事呢
How about a spy story?
我去年写过一本了
I finished one of those last year.
还没被出版
Hasn't been published.
-他们担心卖♥♥不出 -为何不用我们试试
- They're worried it won't sell. - Why not test it on us?
我不会试我的小说
I don't test my novels.
写谍战小说很合理
A spy story makes sense.
你一定接触过各种有趣的人
You must meet all sorts of interesting people.
一定知道各种秘密
You must know all sorts of secrets.
我唯一知道的秘密
The only secret I know
是如何卖♥♥出一百万本书而收不到钱
is how to sell a million books and not have any money.
不再靠近了 但还是很糟
it's no closer, but just as bad.
几乎让我想告诉征兵委员会
Almost makes me want to tell the conscription board
我的真实年龄了
my real age.
我去看看被关着的人
I'm going to check on the prisoner.
有人想要继续打牌吗
Would anyone like to play yet more cards?
-好 来吧 -好
- Yes, please. - Yes.
为何不呢
Why not?
玩鲨鱼牌好吗
How about a game of shark?
我不会那个
I don't know that.
我们不能冲出去吗
Couldn't we just make a dash for it?
即使我们能从这疯警♥察♥手下逃走
Even if we escape the mad PC
上面也乱得像爱尔兰人的婚礼一样
it's like an irishman's wedding up there.
你要发牌吗 亲爱的
Are you going to deal, darling?
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢什么
For what?
有人告诉我你刚救了我的命
I'm told you just saved my life.
对
Yeah.
要保住我的投资嘛
Gotta protect my investment.
这点钱对你来说划不来的
At this rate, you won't get much of a return.
你有过求不得吗
You ever failed to get what you want?
我很执着的
I'm quite persistent.
所以我很有信心
Which is why I'm confident.
你会拿到你的两万 我会拿到我的佣金
You'll get your twenty grand, I'll get my commission.
我们在十四年前见过几次
We met for a few days 14 years ago.
我对你一点也不了解
I don't know anything about you.
我的故事不一样
Yeah, my story's different.
只是为了赚钱
It's a potboiler.
为混口饭吃不得已而为之
Do what I have to to survive.
我也为赚钱写过几篇
I've written a few potboilers.
你知道怎么才算是吗
Do you know what defines them?
它们都会给你赚钱
They always make money.
它们从不会让你失望
They never let you down.
话别说太早
Yeah, don't speak too soon.
把手稿和契据
放在吧台
否则更多人会死
别担心
Don't worry.
是那个意大利人
It's the Italian.
他唯一能杀掉的人已经死了
The only people he can kill are already dead.
不是埃里
It isn't Eli.
肯定是 他拿了手稿
It must be, he had the manuscript.
你上次遇到
When was the last time you met someone
英语写得比说得好的人是什么时候
who could write better english than they spoke?
请别再弄丢了
Please don't lose it again.
什么 你在干什么
What, what are you doing?
写这个的人被绑在里面
The man who wrote this is tied up in there
睡着了
sleeping it off.
谢谢你呈上物证
Thanks for the evidence.
你没有觉得完美的拼写和语法
Does it occur to you that perfect spelling and grammar
可能不是他的强项吗
might not be his strong point?
-她比我们聪明 -我想那可能是对的
- She's smarter than us. - Suppose that might be true.
-对语法的看法 -如果是对的
- About the grammar. - If it is...
那埃里就没有偷手稿
Eli didn't steal the manuscript
凶手还可以继续杀人
and the murderer is free to kill again.
除非我们的意大利朋友是装的
Unless our Italian is faking it.
他可能是来自斯戴普尼
He's probably from Stepney.
斯戴普尼历史上是伦敦的移♥民♥聚居地
人不可貌相 克里斯蒂夫人
People aren't always what they seem, Mrs. Christie.
埃里的英语显然没有他装的那么糟
Eli obviously isn't as illiterate as he makes out.
-你说睡着了 -什么
- You said sleeping. - You what?
你说埃里睡着了
You said Eli was sleeping it off.
埃里
Eli?
天
Oh, my...
当你说你要查看关着的人
When you said you were going to check on the prisoner
你的意思是不是那种可能
did you mean the kind of check that might
发现他看起来像哈罗德国王一样的查看
spot he looked like king Harold?
哈罗德二世 死于眼睛中箭
不 我不清楚 我不知道
No, I had no idea. I didn't know.
他的头被当成针垫插了
His head's been used as a pincushion.
我们该告诉其他人
We should tell the others.
你觉得这是我做的吗
Do you think I did this?
不
No.
不 我没碰过那把刀 我保证
No, I didn't touch that knife. I promise.
有人 有人把它从我口袋里拿走了
Someone, someone's taken it from me pocket.
不
No...
不是我做的 我发誓
It wasn't me, I swear.
我们要怎么办
What we gonna do?
你要回到外面去
You are going to go back out there
然后告诉所有人发生了什么事
and tell everyone what's happened.
不 我不能 那
No, I can't, that's...
不 这太过了
No, it's too much.
在所有人知道这事后
Once everybody's aware of the situation
我们会等到解除警报响起
we'll wait for the all-clear to sound.
到那时 你就出去叫人帮忙
At that point, you will go and get help.
不如你就把杀手想要的东西给他
Why don't you just give the killer what he wants?
它们只是文字
They're just words.
它们是我的文字
They're my words.
我不会把它们拱手让给一个杀人凶手
I won't give them up to a murderer.
去看看有没有线索什么的
Go check for clues or something.
滚去那边
Piss off over there!
电影精选列表