1940年伦敦
阿加莎与午夜谋杀案
克里斯蒂夫人
Mrs christie.
你看起来像我妈
You look like my mum.
-你修了你的小胡子 -是的
- You shaved your moustache. - Yeah.
个人特色
Distinguishable feature.
丹弗斯夫人是达夫妮·杜穆里埃所著小说《蝴蝶梦》中的主要反派
你看起来像丹弗斯夫人
You look like Mrs Danvers.
那可不是什么好事
that's not a good thing.
-她是管家 -我知道她是谁
- She's the housekeeper. - I know who she is.
都准备好了吗
Is everything ready?
就像是一个被套在妓院的纳粹一样
Tied up like a Nazi in a brothel.
那听上去不是很令人安心
That's... not very reassuring.
计划还是我们上次说的那样
Plans haven't changed since the last time we spoke
就像之前几次也没有变过一样
just as they hadn't changed the time before that.
放轻松
Relax.
波洛是阿加莎系列侦探小说中的主角
波洛不会白死的
The death of Poirot won't be in vain.
新男人吗
New man?
算不上新了
Not so new.
忠贞吗
Faithful?
也算不上
Not so faithful.
他知道什么是对他有利的
He knows which side his bread's buttered.
你变成熟了
You've grown up.
-是的 -我喜欢这种感觉
- Yes. - I like it.
我也是
So do I.
你呢
What about you?
战争对你的生意有利吗
Is the war good for business?
糟透了 市场上全是外行人
Terrible. Market's flooded with amateurs.
我们都会作出些牺牲
Well, we all make sacrifices.
是 但不是所有的人都能牺牲几个词
Yeah, not all of us can sacrifice a few words
-换来20000镑 -是55000
- for £20,000. - 55,000.
你 你之前说的是两万
You... you said 20!
字数 我说的是字数
Words! Words.
这仍然是一笔不错的佣金
Well, it's still a healthy commission.
在税务局的人老盯着我时
And with the inland revenue stalking me
我需要每一分钱
I need every penny.
你确定你想这样做吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
其实并不想 但我别无选择
Not really, but I don't have a choice.
我快破产了
I'm almost bankrupt.
这些人很可能是罪犯
These people are most likely criminals.
所以我才叫你过来
Well, that's why I've got you.
好吧
Fine.
但是如果我得杀人的话
But if I have to kill anyone
在我的百分之十之上我还要危险补偿
I want danger money on top of me 10%.
除非他们是加拿大人
Unless they're Canadian.
他们来了
It is time.
谢谢
Thank you.
你看起好像一个四川农民第一次来澳门找人吹♥箫♥
雷先生会很感激
Mr Lei would be grateful
如果你能在代表他的时候
if you could make every endeavour to...
尽力表现出你最好一面
Look your best whilst representing him.
你从哪找的那个乡下佬
我们雇他不是因为他的穿衣品味
我看起来怎样
司机,带我去银行
我必须留下一个好印象
这是我人生中最重要的一天
好了
Okay
现在呢
像电梯变♥态♥
那我该怎么办
你的蝴蝶结太过完美了
你想下丘吉尔
他的蝴蝶结像是事后的想法
在拯救世界后
他的蝴蝶结是用来系住他的那些肥肉的
你一松开他的下巴就会掉下来
又是这个衰人
我们该出发了
We should go.
你们要听听我们的防空袭程序吗
Would you like to hear our air-raid procedures?
并不想
Not really.
你想听听我对美国人的看法吗
Would you like to hear my opinion on Americans?
有哪国人是你能够容忍♥的吗
Is there any nationality you do tolerate?
俄♥罗♥斯♥人
The Russians.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人很坦诚
You know where you stand with the Russians.
他们在背后捅你之前会告诉你
They tell you before they stab you in the back.
而美国人只会在背后阴你
The Americans will stab you in the back
看着你的血流干
watch you bleed out
然后向你推销他的葬礼套餐
and then offer to sell you a funeral plan.
你一点也没变
You haven't changed.
那是因为我已经很完美了
That's cos I was already perfect.
此外 你不能信任那些变了的人
Besides, you can't trust people who do.
五分钟之前 你还说你喜欢我的改变的
Five minutes ago, you said you liked it!
在我们第一次见面时
When we first met
你大部分的时间都在撒谎
you spent most of the time lying.
在我看来 你不再伪装自己了
It seems to me, you stopped pretending to be someone you're not.
那并不是真正的改变
That isn't really change.
我真的那么容易被看透吗
Am I really that transparent?
我不会告诉任何人的
I won't tell anyone.
他们可能会利用这一点
They might take advantage of it.
我倒想看他们试试
I'd like to see them try.
你问问他有没有杀过人
雷先生想知道
Mr Lei wishes to know...
你不做保镖的时候都干些什么
What do you do when you're not protecting people?
吹萨克斯
I play the saxophone.
他只杀那些侮辱他衣着品味的人
我
我想说
你比我老妈还要正啊
她是香港最漂亮的女人
好多人追求她啊
因为你的波
真的好大啊
他说
He says
克里斯蒂夫人 很荣幸见到你
Mrs Christie, it is a pleasure to meet you.
我读过你的每一本书并相信
I have read every one of your books and believe
你是世界上最好的侦探小说家
you to be the finest author of detective novels in the world.
你太客气了
that's very kind of you.
但是我已经足够大且
But I'm old enough and...
有足够的自知之明知道柯南道尔比我更好
Modest enough to know that Conan Doyle is better.
柯南道尔
Conan Doyle?
如果有任何人在重庆大厦里
if anyone in chungking mansions
被发现看夏洛克福尔摩斯的话
is found reading Sherlock Holmes
他们就得卷铺盖走人了
they're soon looking for a new home.
我很高兴知道我的作品
I'm very happy to know that my hard work
将会交到真正懂得欣赏它的人的手上
will be in the hands of someone who appreciates it.
钱带来了吗
Have you got the money?
在我们的文化里
In our culture
这些交易需要一定的形式
these proceedings have certain... formalities.
但在我们的文化里 你得先付钱
Well, in our culture, you have to pay
才能看到大胡子女人
before you see the bearded woman.
雷先生的衣服口袋里有两万镑
Mr Lei has £20,000 in his coat pocket.
维拉先生在这里是为了确保
Mr Vella is here to ensure
那些钱留在那直到我们拿到手稿
it remains there until we have the manuscript.
听起来很合理
Sounds reasonable.
那么契据呢
And the deed.
拿到钱我就会签了它
I'll sign it when I have the money.
然后手稿就会合法地属于你了
And then the manuscript will be legally yours
你想怎么处理它都可以
and you can do whatever you want with it.
同意
Agreed.
让我们喝杯酒庆祝下吧
Let's seal this with a drink.
给我一杯饮料就行
Soft one.
-你不喝酒 -是的
- You don't drink? - No.
自从什么时候
Since when?
一直如此
Since forever.
四杯僵尸鸡尾酒和一杯苏打水
Four zombies and a soda water.
我想你的意大利伙计需要保持警惕
Assuming your wop likes to stay sharp?
-我叫马尔济斯 -哦 原来你说英语
- I'm Maltese. - Oh, you speak english.
你喝酒吗
You drink?
只跟我不想揍的人喝
Only with people I don't want to punch.
好吧 我不知道什么是僵尸鸡尾酒
alright, well, I don't know what a zombie is.
你想看看酒单吗
You wanna see the cocktail menu?
你是我碰到的第一个
You're the first American I've met
不会调僵尸鸡尾酒的美国人
who doesn't know how to make a zombie.
电影精选列表