And it isn't missing.
它是被偷了
It's been stolen.
被你们其中的一位
By one of you.
那酬劳是什么
What's the reward?
如果我找到了的话
If I find it.
酬劳就是不用进监狱了
The reward is not going to prison.
一千
A grand.
一千英镑吗
A thousand pounds?
我是那么说的
That's what I said.
是这样吗 克里斯蒂小姐
Is that right, Ms Christie?
我怎么知道你真有一千英镑
How do I know you have a thousand pounds?
她的书和妓院里的避孕药卖♥♥得一样好
Oh, her books sell like prophylactics in a whorehouse.
她比女王还有钱
She's richer than the queen.
看来这招有用
Well, that worked.
我本来是打算 和他们理论的
I was hoping to... to reason with them
而不是让他们这样瞎找
not start a wild goose chase.
比什么都不做好
Better than nothing.
万一有人真找到了呢
And what if somebody actually finds it?
我从哪里搞一千英镑来
Where am I going to get a thousand pounds?
没考虑过那个
Didn't think of that.
这样吧
Tell you what?
如果我找到了 你可以记在我的账上
If I find it, you can add it to my tab.
该死
Bollocks.
什么事不对吗
Something wrong?
看来通灵能力会随着年龄增长而下降
It seems that telepathic ability declines with age.
和大部分事一样
Like most things.
除了性生活外的所有事
Everything but one's sex life.
红桃三
Three of hearts.
太不幸了
It's very unfortunate.
为什么你称酒保为逃兵
Why did you call the barman a deserter?
不然为什么一个加拿大人会在这里
Why else would a Canadian be here?
我以为他是美国人
I thought he was American.
只有听力非常敏锐的人
Only people with an acute sense of hearing
才能分辨出来
can tell the difference.
你们两个干什么呢
What are you two doing?
你知道加拿大其实不是一个国家吗
Did you know that Canada isn't actually a country?
这不是手稿
This is not it!
先生们 先生们 先生们
Gentlemen, gentlemen! Gentlemen!
我在试图告诉这位斯戴比先生
As I was trying to say to Mr Stabby here
这是一个演出的乐谱
this is sheet music for a number called...
叫"告知花匠我已做好被浇灌的准备了"
Ooh! "Tell the gardener I am ready to be watered."
这一切都是我的
Detoo tutto questo è mio.
受够这愚蠢的游戏了 我要所有人都过来
Enough of this stupid game. I want everyone over here.
快 动起来
Come on. Move it.
我能留着这个吗
Can I keep this?
这个演出我还挺想看
It's a show I'd like to see.
在我来看
As far as I'm concerned
这份手稿还没写它的纸值钱
this manuscript isn't worth the paper it's written on
但介于它所造成的混乱
but given the disorder it's causing
我必须得做些什么了
I'm forced to do something about it.
我要所有人把包和所有物都交出来
I want everyone to give up their bags and belongings
-以供搜查 -红桃J
- for a search. - Jack of hearts.
不好意思 你说什么
I'm so sorry, what were you saying?
你有什么权利搜查我们的个人物品
What right do you have to search our personal possessions?
我是警♥察♥
I'm a police officer.
不是警♥察♥就能随便搜人东西的
It doesn't work like that.
你又怎么知道呢
How the hell would you know?
你喜欢你的双臂吗
Do you like both your arms?
我没有包
I don't have a bag.
你要怎么办
What are you going to do?
来看我有没有把东西♥藏♥在内♥裤♥里吗
See if I've stuffed it down my knickers?
我不会让你搜查玉环小姐的财物的
I will not let you search Ms Yuhuan's property.
除非我死了
Passare sul mio cadavere.
停尸房♥里还有的是地方
Plenty more room in the morgue.
赌你不知道到他们开始给我们装备这个了
Bet you didn't know they started issuing us with these.
人们很显然不再尊重警♥察♥了
Apparently, people don't respect the police anymore.
那可能是因为好警♥察♥都去打德国人了
Maybe that's cos all the good ones are off fighting Germans.
我觉得这情况有些失控了
I think this situation is getting out of control.
-我能提个建议吗 -什么
- Could I make a suggestion? - What?
你只搜查大到
That you only search items large enough
-足以容纳我手稿的东西 -好
- to contain my manuscript. Fine.
从明显的嫌疑人开始
Start with the obvious criminal.
放下你的牙签
Drop the toothpick.
放下刀
Gocce il coltello.
捡起它然后拿过来
Pick that up and bring it over here.
摊上那死去的加拿大人的事
Given the dead Canadian...
你可能想给我留个好印象
You might want to stay in my good books.
你的包在哪
Where's your bag?
你的包在哪
Where is your bag?
好 搜一下
Right, search it.
太好了
Yes!
开什么玩笑
Ma che cazzo di barzellette!
-你觉得 -全在这了
- Do you think... - It's all here.
我会蠢到做那事吗
I would be so stupid as to do that?
你们都被耍了
You are being made a fool of.
把押他进去和其他人关在一起
Put him in with the other guests.
我很高兴你找回它了
I'm happy you found it
但我怎么知道不是你们偷了钱
but how do I know you haven't stolen the money?
不是你们设的这个局
That you haven't set this whole thing up?
弗兰基的事我很遗憾
I'm very sorry about Frankie
但是
but...
没有证据说那是谋杀
There's no proof it was murder.
也许这一切只是个巧合
perhaps all this was a coincidence.
什么 所以只是有人碰巧摸走了
What, so somebody just chanced on
弗兰基口袋里的两万英镑
the £20,000 in Frankie's pocket?
我要回家找我丈夫了
I have to go home to my husband.
-你们俩在干什么 -我们要走了
- What the hell are you two doing? - We're leaving.
不行 我们有两具尸体和一场空袭
No. We've got two corpses and one air raid.
你们哪也不能去
You're not going anywhere.
心脏病和意外不能是把我留在这的理由
A heart attack and an accident are not reasons to keep me here.
如果我想冒被炸的风险 我会的
If I want to risk getting blown up, I will.
-我们要走了 -不 你们不能走
- We're leaving. - No. You're not.
你准备怎么做
What are you going to do?
-向我开枪吗 -我他妈会开枪射你的
- Shoot me? - I'll fucking shoot you.
我会射杀任何他妈的不听指示的人
I'll shoot anyone who doesn't follow fucking instructions.
再说一句
Say one more thing.
请吧
Please.
你有没有听说过
Did you hear about the grenadier who lost
那个在爆♥炸♥中失去左半身的掷弹兵
the left side of his body in an explosion?
他现在没事[全是右边]了
He's alright now.
非常好笑
that's very good.
我的侄子
My nephew...
杀了37个德国飞行员
Has killed 37 German pilots.
他是德国空军有史以来最差劲的机修工
He's the worst mechanic the luftwaffe ever had.
你能不能至少
Will you at least go
出去看看空袭结束了没有
and find out if the air raid's over?
我们有一会儿没听到任何声音了
We haven't heard anything for a while.
我们都想离开
We'd all like to leave.
是的 我也想
Yes, so would I.
上面可能还很危险 如果你不想去的话
It could be dangerous up there. If you don't want to go...
-我去吧 -我唯一不想做的
- I will. - The only thing I don't want to do
是不看着你们
is leave you lot alone.
我跟你去吧
I'll go with you.
两个人会快点
It'd be quicker with two.
马耳他之鹰可以留下主事
Maltese falcon can be left in charge.
马耳他之鹰 经典硬汉派侦探小说
好吧
Ok.
若有人尝试搞事情
Anyone tries any funny business...
请不自量力
Feel free to forget your own strength.
-真让人震惊 -是啊
- Shocking. - I know.
我们坐下吧
Shall we take a seat?
电影精选列表