-What is he saying? -Prison... collapse.
到处是犯人
Prisoners are everywhere.
他们抢东西...
They tried to steal the...
-消防车 -是
-Fire truck? -Yes.
上帝 凯莉 救我们
Oh, God, Kylie! You got to help us!
你找死
You are going to hell, motherfucker!
另外还有个女人
There was another girl!
去抓她
Go get her!
你留下 马瑞托
Besides you, Marito.
生日快乐 兄弟
Happy birthday, brother.
享受吧
Enjoy.
不 不 不
No! No! No!
凯莉
Kylie!
美♥国♥佬♥在哪
How's Gringo?
他们活活烧死了他
They burned him alive!
伊莲娜 伊莲娜 他们抓住她了
Irina! Irina, they have her!
我们要去救她 我们赶紧走
We have to save her! We have to go!
天哪
Oh, my God.
我们要行动
We got to do something.
不 太危险
No, it's too dangerous.
她说的对 太危险 走
She's right. It's very dangerous. Let's go.
我受够了
I'm sick of this shit.
马瑞托 马瑞托
Marito. Marito.
马瑞托
Marito.
-伊莲娜 -走 走
-Irina! -Let's go! Let's go!
他们杀了马瑞托
They killed, Marito!
跟着我
Follow me!
跟着我
Follow me!
-停下 -求你 开门
-Stay right there. -Please, open the door!
离门远点 只限居民
Step away from the gate! Residents only!
求你 我们需要帮助
Please, We need your help!
我们自己麻烦够多了
We already have our share of troubles.
我们死了三个朋友
Three of our friends are dead!
离开
Get out of here!
妈的 走
Motherfucker! Let's go!
等等
Wait.
-你干嘛 -他们可以住我家
-What are you doing? -They can stay in my house.
谁都不能进
We can't just let anyone in.
他们可能是犯人
They could be prisoners!
就是刚才跑到街上的人
It happened to the people just down the street,
他们强♥奸♥了三个女人
they raped three women.
我们不是罪犯 我是消防员
We are not criminals. I'm a fireman.
那些强♥奸♥犯说同样的话
Those rapists said the same thing.
我们不是犯人 我们没有刺青
We're not prisoners. We don't have tattoos.
看我 没有任何刺青
Look at me, I don't have any tattoos!
犯人都这么说
That's what a prisoner would say.
我不会拿全家都命冒险
I'm not risking my family.
我是单身母亲
I'm a single mother!
没人可伤害我孩子
Nobody is gonna harm my children.
现在出去
Get out now!
街道不是你个人的 马丁内斯太太
You don't own the street, Mrs. Martinez!
没人可以对我指手画脚
No one is going to tell me what I can do!
我受够你的偏执
I'm tired of your paranoia!
进来
Come in.
-关门 -放下枪
-Close the gate. -Put down that gun.
进来
Come in.
如果你进来 我就开枪
If you come in, I'll kill you!
你干了什么
What did you do?
-我们必须要快 快 -不能再快了
-We have to go faster! Hurry up! -We can't go any faster!
-他们会赶上我们的 -是的 她说的对
-They're gonna catch us! -Yes, yes. Yes, she is right.
我们太慢了 在这里等
We're too slow. Wait here.
好的 快 现在 现在 快
OK, come. Come. Come. Now! Now! Come!
我们把他藏好去搬救兵
We hide him and find help.
-安全后我们就回来 -求你 别离开我
-We'll be back when it's safe. -Please don't leave me.
闭上嘴
Shut up.
我们会回来找你
We will come back for you.
别出声
Don't make any noise.
不 凯莉
No! Kylie!
保罗 我答应你一定回来
Polio, we're coming back for you, I promise!
走吧
GO! Go!
儿子...你在哪 我听不见
Son... where are you? I can't hear you.
爸爸 我在瓦尔帕莱索
Dad, I'm in Valparaiso.
你得来救我们
You need to come for us.
操
Fuck.
去问候我兄弟吧 妈的
Say hello to my brother, motherfucker.
神父 开门
Father, open the door.
请你滚开
Get away, please.
神父 你认得我 我是拉蒙
Father, you know me. I'm Ramon.
你替我洗礼过
You baptized me.
我们要抓的是杀害马瑞托的美♥国♥佬♥
We're just trying to stop the gringos that murdered Marito.
那是自卫
It was self defense.
神父 请开门
Father, please open the door,
我们不会伤害你
we're not gonna harm you.
我们要他们的公正
We just wanna turn them over to the justice.
求你 不要开门 他们要杀死我们
Please, don't do it. They want to kill us.
开该死的门
Open the fucking door!
他们死了吗
Do you think they're dead?
没动静
Nothing.
跟着我
Follow me.
他说什么
What is he saying?
秘道...的确存在
The... the tunnel... The exit.
不 不 我们等在这里不吗
No, no. Can't we just wait here?
我不想再等到一次余震
I'm not going to wait for another aftershock!
-会不会困住我们 -等等
-Is this going to hold us? -Wait.
我先下
I go first.
没事
It's OK!
快
Come on!
我去检查隧♥道♥
I'm gonna check the tunnel.
不 不 不 你下
No, no, no. Go.
我的腿 我的腿
My leg! My leg!
-我的腿 我的腿 -凯莉
-My leg! My leg! -Kylie!
-凯莉 -我的腿 穿了
-Kylie! -My leg! Something stuck!
有东西穿过我的腿
Fucking something sticking out of me!
-他死了 -救命
-He's dead. -Help!
必须拔♥出♥来♥
We need to take it out.
先让我看看 好吗 我看看
I need to see, OK? I need to see.
-住手 住手 住手 -好吧
-Stop! Stop! Stop. -OK!
我不能走了 我不能走了
I can't walk! I can't walk!
看着我 我数到3
Look at me, I will count to three.
一
One.
二
Two.
三
Three!
拔♥出♥来♥了 她没事
I took it out! She's OK!
你快下来 好吗
You need to come down here, OK?
好 好 我下来了
Yeah, yeah. I'm coming down.
我带你离开 好吗
I'm taking you out of there, OK?
求你不要走 我需要你
Please don't go, I need you!
我也需要你
I need you too!
我下来了
I'm coming down.
躺下 躺下 躺下
Lay down, lay down. Lay down.
等等 等等 等等...
Wait, wait, wait...
躺这里 拿着 拿着
Lay down here. Take it. Take it.
我什么都不说 我发誓
I won't say anything, I promise.
求你...我什么都不说 我什么...
Please... I won't say anything, I really won't...
凯莉
Kylie!
凯莉
Kylie!
凯莉
Kylie!
我发誓她一点都不痛
I promise she didn't suffer.