I don't speak Spanish, Pollo, none of us do.
没人懂西班牙语
Nobody speaks Spanish.
我们不知道自己在哪
We don't know where we are.
我们得走了 海啸就要来了
We have to keep moving. The tsunami's coming.
不是你的错 保罗 我们也无计可施
It's not your fault, Pollo. There's nothing we can do.
保罗 他也是我朋友
Polio, he was my friend too.
你才认识他一个夏天
You only knew him one summer.
-我们却从小就认识 -我知道
-I knew him my entire life. -I know.
都是我的错 我害了他
It's all my fault. I killed him.
不 不是谁的错
No, it's nobody's fault. It's nobody's fault.
不要我们都死光吧 保罗 没有你...
We don't all have to die. Polio, without you...
我们都死定了
we're going to die.
我都不知道这里是哪里
I don't know where the fuck I am.
我们不懂西班牙语
We don't speak Spanish.
求你 海啸要来了
Please, the tsunami's coming.
保罗 停下 我们赶紧走
Pollo, stop it! We have to go!
海啸要来了 走 快
Fucking tsunami's coming! Let's go! Move!
现在 走
Now! Let's go!
莫妮卡 莫妮卡
Monica! Monica.
-什么情况 -神经病院放假了
-What the fuck is going on?! -It's a fucking madhouse.
莫妮卡. 拉紧我的手 拉紧我的手
Monica. Hold my hand, hold my hand.
拉紧我的手 好吗
Hold my hand, OK?
看我双眼
Look into my eyes!
看我双眼 看我双眼
Look into my eyes. Look into my eyes.
呼吸 好 呼吸. 呼吸...
Breathe, OK, breathe. Breathe...
呼吸 呼吸
Breathe. Breathe.
与我一起呼吸 好吗
Breathe with me, OK?
-谢谢 -好 好
-Thank you. -OK. OK.
注意 监狱倒塌 犯人脱逃
Attention! The prison collapsed. Inmates escaped.
全面宵禁
Curfew is in effect.
立即回家否则一律拘捕
Go home or you will be arrested.
是警♥察♥ 是警♥察♥ 我们安全了
It's the police! It's the police, we're safe!
我们安全了 好
We're safe, OK.
艾利尔说过那里有去墓地的捷径
Ariel said there was a shortcut through the cemetery.
那边 走
That way! Go! Go! Go!
看女人啊 抓她们
Look at those girls! Get 'em!
操 跑 跑
Fuck! Run! Run!
女士们去哪里啊
Hey, ladies, where you going?
快
Come on!
太重了
It's too heavy!
我们需要千斤顶 去找辆车
We need a jack, let's find a car!
不 不 不 别离开我
No! No! No! Don't leave me!
我有女儿 别离开我
My daughter! Don't leave me!
我留下 去找 我留下
I'll stay with him! Go find it! I'll stay here!
-不 我们一起留下 -不 我不能留下她
-No, we stay together! -No, I can't leave her!
和保罗一起走
Just go with Polio!
我们马上就回来 好吗 走 走
Hey, we'll be right back, OK? Let's go! Let's go!
-天哪 -别的房♥子
-Oh, my God! -The other house!
我们怎么办
What are we going to do?
没关系 没关系
It's OK. It's OK.
不会有事的
Everything is going to be all right.
我们马上回家与孩子们团聚 会的
We'll be home with our kids soon. You will see.
看...
Look. Look.
我帅气的儿子
My beautiful boy.
他什么都不怕 才3岁
He's not afraid of anything. Barely three years old.
他是我的英雄
He's my hero.
他...很像母亲
He's... he's like his mother.
伙计们 听着
Guys, shh! Listen.
是他们
It's them.
你们藏好
You have to hide.
-你们必须...-我们不能留下你们
-You have to... -We can't leave you here.
不...他们只会拿走钱 快走...
No... they'll take my money. They'll take my money. Go...
你们...藏好
You... have to hide.
-走 -快...走...
-Let's go. -Go... Go...
妈的
Shit!
闭嘴
Shut up!
怎么了 马瑞托
What's up, Marito?
吓死我了
This motherfucker scared me.
赶紧找千斤顶什么的
Look for a jack or something!
什么都没有
There's nothing!
等下 有人来了
Wait, someone's coming!
停车
Stop! Stop!
必须停车
They have to stop!
他们不会停
It's not stopping!
检查口袋
Check his pockets.
他活着
He's alive.
有用
This is useful.
这个
And this.
还这个
And this.
女人在哪
Where are the girls?
我不懂西班牙语
I don't speak Spanish.
马瑞托 替我翻译
Marito, translate for me.
女人 在哪
Girls? Where?
她们去找医生.. 为了我
They're getting a doctor... for me.
-医生...-我不信他
-A doctor... -I don't believe him.
他说谎
He's lying.
女人在哪
Where are the girls?
求你 救我
Help me, please, help me!
天哪...
Oh, my God...
求你 救我出去
Please, help me get out of here.
打断木头
Break the wood.
我搭档死了
My partner is already dead.
打断木头 救我出去
Break the wood and get me out of here.
我知道你行
I know you can do it.
求你...
Oh! Please...
好了
Come here.
最后机会 美♥国♥佬♥
Last chance, Gringo.
女人在哪
Where are the girls?
她们不在这里
They're not here.
去找医生了
They went for a doctor.
她们去找医生了
They're getting me a doctor.
她们去找医生了
They're getting me a doctor.
她们不在这里 她们去找医生了
They're not here. They're getting me a doctor.
他不想交代
He doesn't want to talk.
天哪 天哪
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
求你不要 不要
Please don't! Don't!
住手 住手 住手 住手
Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!
她们在哪
Where are they?
我有女儿
I have a daughter!
我有女儿 求你
I have a daughter, please!
我有女儿
I have a daughter!
他说他有女儿
He says he's got a daughter.
告诉他 她就要变孤儿了
Tell him she's about to become an orphan.
用这玩意
Use this.
打断木头
Use this to break the wood.
我们可以叫救护车 我不想杀他
We can call an ambulance. I'm not going to kill him.
你宁可死两个人而不愿救一个
Would you rather kill two people than save one?
我有家室 拿好斧子
I have a family. Take the axe.
现在动手 他死了
Do it now! He's dead!
你朋友们在哪
Your friends. Where?
不在这里
Not here!
看有没有其他女人
Check if there are more girls hiding around.
不 不 不
No! No! No!
没人了
There is nobody here.
离我们远点
Leave us alone.
不
No!
转身
Turn around!
不 住手
No! Stop!
闭嘴不然活烧你
Shut up or I'll burn you alive!
谢天谢地
Thank you, dear God!
-他说什么 -监狱...脱逃