这里所有的俱乐部都差不多
All the clubs here are the same as everywhere else.
同样的人 同样的DJ...
Same people, same DJ's...
同样的爵士乐
Same hipster music.
我还以为南美会像第三世界
I thought South America was going to be like third-world.
很酷的第三世界国家 例如巴厘岛
But like, cool third-world. You know, like Bali.
但你得会找地方
Well, it is if you know where to go.
好派对通常都藏得深
The best parties are hidden.
明晚在瓦尔帕莱索有个派对
There's one party tomorrow night in Valparaiso.
那才是真正的智利
That's the real Chile.
人们以为智利就像上帝之城
People think Chile is like City of God or something.
以为华雷斯城的街头到处悬挂着尸体
Or like Juarez, like there's bodies hanging in the streets.
这地方太棒了
This place is awesome!
就像拉丁美洲的世外桃源
It's like the indie station of Latin America.
酷毙了 食材都那么新鲜
It's like really cool, the food here is so fresh.
什么都不放防腐剂
There's no preservatives in anything.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们其实可以留下
We actually could stay.
唯一的问题是我姐姐
The only problem is my sister.
那女孩是你姐姐
That girl is your sister?
技术层面是的 同一个爸爸
Technically yes, same dad.
我不太了解她
It's not like I know her,
她一直跟她妈妈在匈牙利
she was off with her mom in Hungary.
她是永远的痛
She's a real pain in the ass.
我原谅了她 但她和别的男人劈腿
So, I forgave her. But then she fucked this other guy.
我也不知道为什么她一直短我
I don't understand why she keeps texting me.
看她刚发给我的 看吧
Look what she just sent to me. Look.
是西班牙语 但你看得懂要点是吧
I know it's in Spanish, but you get the point, right?
-是的 -对不起
-Right. -Excuse me.
我可以替你翻译的
I can translate it for you.
-你开什么玩笑 -来喝香槟的啊
-You're kidding me? -It's champagne.
法律又不是我订的
I don't make the rules.
但由于你的强迫 反而更坏事
No, you enforce them which is worse.
-太糟了 -别担心
-Too bad. -Hey, don't worry.
到了21岁 你就可以随便喝酒
When you're 21 you can drink without anyone's permission.
我已经21了 不需要人家批准我喝酒
I am 21. I don't need anybody's permission.
好姑娘
Good girl.
你男友
Your boyfriend?
不 我儿子
No. My son.
-我有个女儿 -我不奇怪
-I have a daughter. -I'm not surprised.
真的 为什么
Really, why is that?
因为你穿得就像个老爹
Because, you're dressed like a dad.
去你的
Fuck you.
看这张 我们初遇时穿的衣服
Check this out, I looked like this when we met.
-那是你 -如假包换
-That's you? -True story.
-你什么时候减肥的 -一年前
-When did you lose it? -A year ago.
她那时开始喜欢我
That's when she started liking me.
她就是喜欢表面文章
She's so superficial.
莫妮卡 莫妮卡
Monica! Monica!
保罗刚邀请我们去瓦尔帕莱索
Pollo just invited us to Valparaiso.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
我在说智利最酷的事
I'm talking about the coolest thing in Chile.
-无比欢腾的派对 -我们明天就离开了
-There's a huge party. -We're leaving tomorrow.
瓦尔帕莱索是个好地方
Valparaiso is a really nice place.
它是人皮做的
It's made of human skin.
-什么 -艾利尔 是人车
-What? -Scale, Ariel. Human scale.
是的 没错
Yeah, yeah, that's right.
人车 就无需汽车了
Human scale. You don't need a car,
哪儿都能去 非常好的
you can walk everywhere. It's great.
得了 莫妮卡 保罗已经替我们换了票
Come on, Monica. Pollo changed our tickets.
把我们的座位升级到商务舱了 已经办完
He upgraded us to business class. It's done.
凯莉
Kylie!
你不能随便改变计划
You can't just change plans.
你得和我先商量一下的
You have to consult me.
那又有什么问题
What's your fucking problem?
就一个晚上 反正已经赶不上班车了
It's just one night and we're out of coach.
又很近 不如去瞧瞧
It's so close, let's go see it.
不行 等你们回来 我们再碰头
No, no. You're coming back with me tomorrow.
我想干什么都可以
No. I can do whatever I want.
你可以的 刚才的事情已经证明了
No, you can't. As you've repeatedly proven.
好吧 不如问一下老爹的意见
OK, let's see what Daddy has to say about it.
听着...索非亚...莫妮卡
Listen... Sofia... Monica.
没什么可担心的
You have nothing to worry about.
保罗的老爹有一家瓦尔帕莱索精品旅店
Polio's dad owns a boutique hotel in Valparaiso.
那地方不错...又安全
It's a really nice place... and it's very safe.
我只关心家政
Housing is the least of my concerns.
反正问题也不大
It doesn't matter anyway.
老爹说什么也不会同意的
There's no way our dad would let her go.
老爹同意了
Daddy would like a word.
喂
Hello?
星期四12:05
好的 伙计们 欢迎来到瓦尔帕莱索
OK, guys! Welcome to Valparaiso city.
我是艾利尔 这名字只对你们有效
I'm Ariel. Or Ariel for you.
首先 我们用餐
First of all, we're going to eat.
街角有家很棒的餐厅
There's a great restaurant round the corner.
主营贝壳类海鲜
Great shellfish.
虽然不符合犹太认证
I know it's not Kosher.
-但也是有鸡肉供应的 -好 很好 谢了
-We have chicken for you. -OK, good, thank you.
谁要冰淇淋
Who wants ice cream?!
-凯莉 凯莉 -等等 等等
-Kylie. Kylie. -Hold on. Hold on.
唐保罗
Hey! Don Polio!
我以前替乐队弹这首曲子
I used to play this song with my band.
《肌肉摇滚》
Muscle Rock.
我梦中...完成的曲子
It just came to me... in a dream.
莫妮卡你真白皙
Monica You're so white
最好远离日头晒
Better keep away from the sun
你来自匈牙利 而不是胸压力
You come from Hungary But aren't you hungry?
喝着匈牙利汤
Eat your goulash
你就会没事
And you'll be fine
玩着魔方
Play with your Rubik Cube
你就是...
You're just...
布达佩斯是你家
Budapest is your home a'
走
Let's go.
有没有其他路 例如台阶
Isn't there another way, like steps?
唯一的捷径 沿途美得很 走吧
It's a quick ride and it's beautiful. Come on.
莫妮卡 它才100年历史
Hey, Monica, it's only a hundred years old, look.
限载6人
-怎么了 -因为我们是犹太人
-Why is that? -It's because we're Jews.
不 等等
No, no, wait, wait.
一圈也就30秒 我们等犹太专列好了
Dude, it's 30 seconds. We'll take the Jew car.
反正我们也不想和你们一起
Yeah, we didn't want to ride with you guys anyway.
-去你的 -排队是穷♥人♥专利
-Yeah, fuck you guys. -No, waiting is for poor people.
上
Let's go.
-非常感谢 -谢谢
-Muchas gracias. -Gracias.
他说啥
What did he say?
旅途愉快
Have a nice trip.
看呀 绝妙也
Check it out. This is just stunning.
不能相信你们怎可错过此等美景
I can't believe you guys almost missed this.
这才是我要的智利体验
This is the Chile I wanted to experience.
我就说吧
I know, right?
这才是真酷
Wow! These are really cool fave/as.
我要一间做我的后院
I want one for my backyard.
甜心 我替你买♥♥下贫民区 附赠贫民
Honey, I'll buy you a favela. Poor people included.
-喜欢这风景吗 -嗯
-Like the view? -Yeah.
天 搞什么 保罗
Christ! What the fuck, Polio.
怎么了
What's going on?
-算是游程的一部分 -不知道
-Is this part of it? -I don't know.
喂
Hola.
喂
Hola!
我们不会掉下去吧
We're not going to fall down, it's OK. Come on. Right?
喂
Hola!
感谢
Gracias!