It's fucked up completely!
因为你每晚都去找你的老公
'Cause you get to go to your husband every night.
你还能希望我怎么做 佐伊?
And what? What do you expect me to do, Zoe?
在这儿等你? 那是你想我做的吗?
Just wait here for you? Is that what... Is that what you want me to do?
佐伊我在和你说呢! 你想要我怎样做?
Zoe, I'm talking to you! What do you want me to do?
来 佐伊 听着 佐伊
-Come here, Zoe. -Listen, Zoe.
佐伊 我问过你和我一起
Zoe, I asked you to be with me.
我问过你的
I asked you.
你想要我怎么办?
What do you want me to do?
跟我说 无论你要我怎么做我都会照做
Tell me. Whatever you want me to do, I'll do it.
你想要什么? 你♥他♥妈♥的到底想要什么?
What do you want? What the fuck did you want from me?
什么都不要
Nothing.
我什么都不要
I don't want a damn thing.
嗨 宝贝
Hi, baby.
发生什么事?
What's wrong?
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
怎么了?
What's going on?
上我
Just fuck me.
晚安 妈咪
Goodnight, Mommy.
晚安 亲爱的
Goodnight, sweetie.
-好了 -晚安 妈妈
-Okay. -Goodnight, Mom.
晚安
Goodnight.
我觉得我年纪太大了 不适合掖被子了
I think I'm a little too old to be tucked in.
好的
Okay.
妈妈 我一会儿回来
Momma, I'll be back.
好的
Oh, yeah.
好样的!
Yes!
张嘴
Uh-huh. Open up.
就这样
There you go.
耶!再使点劲
WOYeah! Harder.
你错过了每一场球赛
You've missed every single soccer game.
凯拉一直在问你晚上去哪儿了
Kayla's asking where you go at night.
我试着给她解释 但我不知道该怎么解释
I tried explaining to her, but I couldn't.
也许你可以给我解释
So maybe you can explain it to me.
为什么? 就只有你可以工作到很晚吗?
Why? You're the only person allowed to work late?
我是工作 我不玩消失
I work. I don't disappear.
你知道有多少夜晚 我为你等到天亮了吗?
Do you how many nights that I've stayed up waiting up for you?
我在办公室 我回你电♥话♥的
Oh, I'm in my office. I answer your calls.
你一直知道我在哪儿
You always know where I am.
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
我不知道你在工作时做什么、 不知道你和谁讲话
I don't know what you do at work. I don't know who you talk to.
不知道你和他们在做什么
I don't know what you're doing with them.
我是说 我也有工作 杰森
I mean, I work too, Jason.
怎么?
I mean, what?
我的工作就没你重要 因为没你挣得多?
My work's not as important because I don't make as much money as you?
好了 别说了!
Okay, stop it!
-这是关于孩子的 -是吗?
-This is about the kids. -Is it?
不 我想是我们之间
No, I think this is about us.
我想我们应该谈谈缺失了什么
I think we should talk about what's missing.
缺失了什么?
What's missing?
好的 让我想想
Okay, let me see.
我们有漂亮的家、 漂亮的孩子、不错的事业
We got a beautiful home, beautiful kids, we got great careers.
你究竟还想要什么?
What the hell else do you want?
是啊 一切都很完美 但我想要你
Yeah, everything's perfect. Look, I want you.
我想要更多
I want more from you.
我希望你可以放放松
I mean, I want you to loosen up.
你知道吗?如果你可以放松下 我可以…
You know? If you just loosened up, and I could...
我可以带我们去…
I could take us to places that is just...
那会很棒的
That's just so amazing.
我想说我们可以尝试一些新的…
I mean, you know, we could try new things...
新试验
Experiment.
-你知道吗? -好吧 你到底是谁?
-You know? -Okay, who the hell are you?
-我是你的妻子! -不 不是
-I'm your wife! -No, no, no, no...
我妻子在不对的时候会告诉我
My wife tells me when something is wrong.
-我试过了 -我妻子
-I tried. -My wife... My wife
跟我说她的一天 把时间留给家人
tells me about her day, makes time for her family,
她没有花哨的新手♥机♥
and she doesn't get a fancy new cell phone
还撒谎 这是什么?
and then lie about it. And what is this?
-避孕套? -我…
-Condoms? -I...
我们从来不用避孕套!
We never use condoms!
你翻我的包?
You went through my bag?
你什么时候开始介意 我看你包里的东西了?
Since when do you care if I see what's in your bag?
杰森 我告诉过你 我去看医生了
Jason, I told you that I went to the doctor.
我不太舒服 所以我们…
I wasn't feeling well, and so we...
我没吃药
I got off the pill.
好了 听着
Okay, look...
你知道我愿为你做任何事的是吧?
You know I would do anything for you, right?
好吗?
Okay?
我爱你胜过生命
I love you more than life itself.
你可以和我说的
You can talk to me.
好吧
Yeah, well...
你可以在这里要我
You could do me right here.
什么?
What?
就在这里要我
Do me right here.
别这样孩子们在睡呢
Come on. The kids are asleep.
你没明白 是吧?
You don't get it, do you?
好吧
Okay.
我想要我的妻子回来
I want my wife back.
我就在这里啊
I'm right here.
-怎么了? -快点
-What's going on? -Come on.
好吧
Okay...
事情是
Uh, word is...
普雷斯顿埃利斯要去ARC了
...Preston Ellis is going over to ARC.
呃 好吧 让他接电♥话♥我会…
Ugh. Well, get him on the phone. I'll try and...
还不止 卡妮莎威利和罗卜迪亚兹 都和他一起走
There's more. Both Kanisha Wylie and Rob Diaz are going with him.
该死的
Oh, damnit.
我想那是一封来自 阿尔弗雷孔戴的律师信在你桌上
And I think that's a letter from Alfred Conteh's lawyer on your desk.
他突然决定 他不需要代理了
He's suddenly decided he doesn't need representation.
管他呢 他就是个白♥痴♥
Oh, well, forget him. He's an idiot.
是吗?
Is he?
怎么了?你怎么回事?
What? What's your problem?
我有问题?
My problem?
好吧 我们看看
Oh, well, let's see.
我没有生活 因为我一周七天全天工作
I have no life because I work my ass off 24/7,
来维持这家公♥司♥
to keep a company going for a boss
老板已经不管生意好几个月了
who hasn't given a shit about the business for months now.
现在我在想怎样付我的租金
And now I'm trying to figure out how I'm gonna make my rent.
因为我的老板
Because my boss,
同时也是我最好的朋友
who is also supposed to be my best friend,
甚至都看不出我们下周的 工资可能发不出来
can't even see that we might not make payroll next week.
这是不是问题?
How's that for a problem?
我失败 我们完了
I'm tapped out. We're done.
不
Hmm, no.
你不能现在放弃
You don't get to give up now.
我来这里工作 是因为我相信你
You know, I came to work here because I believed in you.
你曾是个有远见的人
You were a visionary.
一个女孩…她能在
The girl who could... Who could spot talent
孩子的画作中发现天赋
in a kid painting on the side of a building.
如果有人可以挽救这一切的话 那就是你
If anyone can fix this, you can.
但你需要行动
But you need to act. Do what you do best.
尽你最大的努力
找来最大牌的艺术家 获得最好的创意
Bring in that big artist. Have that great idea.
你知道 就是这样 佐伊 沈溺还是游泳都取决于你
You know, this is it, Zoe. Sink or swim. It is up to you.
我会做任何你需要的 但不要失踪
And I will do anything you need. But do not just disappear on me.
我应该在哪里签字?
So where do I sign?
我开玩笑
I'm just kidding.
很高兴你回来 不管是因为什么原因
I'm happy to have you back, whatever the reason is.
-是谁? -他们来早了
-Who is it? -Oh, they're early.
-嘿 昆顿 -嘿
-Hey, Quinton. -Hey, man.
-很高兴见到你 -也很高兴见到你
-Good to see ya. -Good to see you, too.
艾德跟亚伦会和我们在餐厅见
Ed and Aaron are gonna meet us at the restaurant.
电影精选列表