(斯宾塞医生)
请进
Come in.
你好 我是斯宾塞医生
Hi. I'm Dr Spencer.
但你可以叫我马塞拉
But you can just call me Marcella.
佐伊雷纳德
Zoe Reynard.
是我一朋友介绍来的
I got your name through a friend
她说你
and she says you're...
做事谨慎
...discreet.
当然 理应如此
Absolutely. It comes with the territory.
不要那么拘束 好吗?
Make yourself comfortable, okay?
把大衣脱了吧 随便坐
Take off your coat. Sit wherever you like.
很高兴你抽时间来找我
I'm glad you found the time to come and see me.
我向你保证
I assure you
我们所谈的一切都是完全保密的
that everything we talk about is completely confidential.
除了我 不会有人看到这些记录
No one sees these notes but me.
也不是说我是个电影明星或什么的
Well, it's not like I'm a movie star, or anything.
我们为什么不试试呢?
Why don't we just try something?
也许你能告诉我你是为何而来
Maybe you can tell me what brought you here.
那样对你来说会更容易些吧?
You know, would that be easier for you?
好吧
Um, okay.
从那一刻开始 我意识到
Well, it started the moment that, um, I realised that
我生活里的所有美好
all the good things in my life
都无法填补这个一直存在的空白
could never fill this void that's always been there.
(六个月前)
I have the perfect life.
我有一个完美的生活
美好的家庭
Wonderful home.
所能期望到的最好的家人
Best family anyone could hope for.
给外婆看看
Show it to Granny.
我的孩子是我的生活之光
My kids are the light of my life.
-他们很有趣… -走!
-They're funny... -Go!
阳光
...and bright
非常美好
and just delicious, you know.
一个士兵抱着袋鼠宝宝…什么?
A soldier holding a baby kangaroo... What?
不对!你是…好吧
No! You're, like... Okay.
沿着这个思路还有什么? 给我其他提示
Hold this thought. What else? Gimme somethin' else.
高高的 是火炬!
Up high. It's a torch!
是…呃…自♥由♥女神像!
It's a... Uh, Statue of Liberty!
耶!
Yay!
我的天!你怎么猜到的?
Oh, my God! How did he get that?
-哇哦! -现在该你了
-Whoo-hoo! -Okay, now you.
我妈妈是那种一个拥抱就能 把黑夜变为白昼的妈妈
My momma's the kinda woman whose hug could turn a dark day bright.
我的丈夫杰森是每个女人的梦想
My husband Jason is every woman's dream.
他是我的初恋也是我的灵魂伴侣
He's my first love and my soul mate.
耶!
Oh, yeah. Yeah!
太棒了 亲爱的
It was so good, baby.
你想来第三轮吗?
-You wanna go for Round 3? -Mmm.
想来点特殊的
-Mmm. -Wanna do something special.
-你想吗? -嗯
-Do you? -Mmm. Yeah.
太棒了 我爱你
That feels so good. I love you.
真的吗?
Really?
(佐伊&公♥司♥)
早上好 佐伊
Good morning, Zoe.
你需要运单号♥ 让你打电♥话♥过去吗?
Would you like a tracking number, so you can give them a call?
-早上好 老板 -早上好 肖恩
-Good morning, boss. -Good morning, Shane.
像往常一样 你看起来耀眼极了
You look absolutely dazzling, as usual.
谢谢
Thank you.
布琳娜到时 可以叫她来找我吗?
Can you tell Brina to come see me when she gets in?
布琳娜到了
Brina is here.
布琳娜一直都在 布琳娜住在这里
Brina is always here. Brina lives here.
-也许我应该找你收房♥租 -也许你应该付我更多工资
-Hmm. Maybe I should charge you for rent. -Maybe you should start payin' me more.
-也许我该如此 -也许你付不起
-Maybe I should. -Maybe you can't afford it.
也许无论怎样我也会做
Maybe I'll do it anyhow.
-也许我不会让你做 -嘿!我才是老板
-Maybe I won't let you. -Hey! I'm the boss.
有我在你才是老板
And I'm here to keep you being the boss.
你要付我多点 不然我就辞职
You try to pay me more, and I'll quit.
好吧 把我都搞胡涂了
-Okay, I'm confused.
好了 说正事
All right. Down to business.
昆顿卡诺萨
Quinton Canosa...
昆顿卡诺萨展
Quinton Canosa exhibit.
-我需要… -他的艺术品清单
-I need... -A catalogue of his art...
-还有… -他的生平
-...and also... -...his bio,
参考资料、背景历史…
references, history...
-还有… -没有…拿不到
-And finally... -Nope, can't get that.
-什么? -他的照片
-What? -His photo.
他不让人给他拍照
He doesn't let people take his photo.
我想说的是“牛角面包” 但谢谢你的汇报
I was gonna say "croissant," but thanks for the info.
等等 这个人还没有代理?
So, wait, this guy still doesn't have a rep?
-太棒了 -我知道
-Amazing. -I know.
他是个艺术家嘛
Well, he's all about the art.
“昆顿卡诺萨 人♥民♥艺术家”
"Quinton Canosa, the people's artist."
他很了不起
-Mmm-hmm. - He's amazing.
是啊
Yeah.
每一幅作品都能抓住你的心
You know, every piece just grabs you, you know, in the gut.
我们可以特许他的作品
We could license his work
带他进入吸金的新世界
and introduce him to a whole new world of revenue.
“吸金”是个好词儿
Okay. "Revenue" is a good word.
你出马 好好吸金
Do your thing, girl. Go get that revenue.
一旦事成 我们需要恢复每周五的美甲
Ooh! And once that happens, we need to reinstate mani-pedi Fridays.
(昆顿卡诺萨)
(昆顿卡诺萨)
(隐藏深度: 昆顿卡诺萨回顾展)
抱歉
Uh, excuse me.
你喜欢吗?
Do you like it?
喜欢?我爱死了
Like it? I... I love it. Yeah.
昆顿卡诺萨难以置信的才华
Quinton Canosa's an incredible talent.
要是这样我就满足了
Huh. If you say so.
你懂艺术吗?
Do you know anything about art?
你是这么认为的?
That what you call it?
呃…
Okay, uh...
昆顿卡诺萨是个天才 好吧?
Quinton Canosa's genius, okay?
他是我们这个时代 最伟大的艺术家之一
He's one of the greatest artists of our time.
如果你看不到这点 我不知道你在这里干什么
If you can't see that, I don't know what you're doing here.
不错的作品 昆顿
Nice work, Quinton.
-真的很好 -谢谢
-Really nice. -Appreciate it.
女士也十分动人
Lovely lady as well.
不 不会吧 你?你…
No, no, no... You? You...
你是昆顿卡诺萨?
You're Quinton Canosa?
很抱歉 无法拒绝
I'm sorry. I couldn't resist.
你骗到我了
Okay. Yeah, you got me.
我就像个白♥痴♥一样
I feel like such a fool.
不 没有 好吧 有那么一点
No, no. Please don't. Well, just a little bit.
-太尴尬了 -只是开玩笑的
-I'm so embarrassed. -I'm just kidding.
我不会说西班牙语
Oh, I don't speak Spanish.
你不会?我是说 呃…
Oh, you don't? Um, I was saying, it, uh...
很高兴认识你
It's a pleasure to meet you.
很荣幸认识你 昆顿
It's an honour to meet you, Quinton.
我还不知道你的名字呢
Yeah. I didn't catch your name, Miss...
-佐伊雷纳德夫人 -噢
-Oh. It's Mrs Zoe Reynard. -Oh.
夫人
Oh, Mrs.
我明白了
Yeah. I see.
上帝啊 总是这样 对吧?
God, that always happens, right?
好的 都总被挑走了
The good ones, they're always taken.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我觉得他是我的最爱
I think he's my favourite.
真的吗?
Really?
那是我的
That's mine.
不知道这是否是个
Uh, I don't know if this is the right place or time
谈生意的好地方?
to talk business?
如果这是唯一可以在你身边的机会
Well, if it's the only way to keep you next to me...
-呃… -生意?
-Oh, well, uh... -Um, business?
怎么了?
What?
你想要谈生意
You were gonna talk about business.
哦 是的 我有一个公♥司♥
Oh, yeah, yeah. Well, I have a company
电影精选列表