First time since Monday night.
佐伊
Zoe...
我们下周再约个时间吧
Let's make some time for next week.
好的 就是那样
Yeah, it's just that, you know...
我得看看我是否有时间
I have to see if I have, well, the time.
有小孩、有工作、还有杰森
You know, with the kids and work and Jason...
来这里是我另一件要隐瞒的事情
See, coming here is just one more thing that I have to hide.
我什么时候可以看?
When can I see it?
结束的时候
When it's finished.
什么时候会结束?
When will it be finished?
你不喜欢等待是吧?
You don't like waiting for anything, do you?
我以为这就是你喜欢我的地方
I thought that's what you liked about me.
你知道吗?嗯…
You know what? Um...
你的下巴
Your chin...
不
No, no...
保持住
Just hold on.
佐伊 过来
Zoe, Zoe... Come here.
让我看看 过来
Let me see. Come here.
就是这样保持住
There you go. Just hold it. There. Okay...
佐伊 你在干嘛?
Zoe, what are you doing?
你是模特 模特要保持不动的 知道吗?
You're a model. Models keep still. Okay?
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
你没在帮我
You're not helping me here.
我不喜欢听号♥令
I don't like following orders.
佐伊
Zoe...
昆顿?
Quinton?
那是作弊哦
That would be cheating.
好奇心害死猫
Curiosity killed the cat.
他们是谁?
Who are they?
我曾认识的一些女人
Some women I used to know.
这个…
This one...
太令人不安了
It's so disturbing.
我跟着我的感觉画的
Well, I, um... I paint what I feel.
她还是很迷人
She's still stunning.
她们都很美
They're all so beautiful.
你嫉妒了吗?
Are you jealous?
不 我…
No. I...
我没权利去嫉妒
I have no right to be.
-佐伊 拜托 -很有趣
-Zoe, come on. -It's so funny. It's so funny.
真是疯了
This is crazy.
我到底在这里干什么?
What the hell am I doing here?
你在这里干什么? 我的意思是…
What are you doing here? I mean...
我想我们都知道这个问题的答案
I think we both know the answer to that one.
是吗?我们知道吗?
Yeah, do we?
-是的 我们 -我们知道答案?
-Yeah, we... -We know the answer?
-是的 我们 -你确定我不是
-Yeah, we do. -Are you sure I'm not just
又一个被你引诱到你巢穴的女人?
another one of your women that you've lured into your lair?
你怎么了?佐伊别这样
What's wrong with you? Zoe, come on.
跟你说过了 它们只是很久以前的画了
They're just paintings from a long time ago, I told you.
别这样
Come on.
我该走了
I better go.
你是认真的吗?
Are you serious?
我不属于这里
I don't belong here.
你属于
You do...
你是属于这里的 佐伊 你知道的
You belong here, Zoe. You know that.
别那样说
Don't say that.
因为没有人曾让我有这样的感觉
'Cause nobody... Nobody has ever made me feel this way.
这样说吧 看到了我的灵魂
Talk this way. Seen my soul.
抓住它!首先 抓住它 脚不要太早落地
Okay, trap it. First, trap it. Don't plant your foot too early.
妈咪!
Mommy!
像这样放在球边 看
Put it right next to the ball, look.
嘿 亲爱的! 怎么样?
Hey, honey! How'd it go?
-他们赢了! -真的吗?
-They won! -They did?
你应该来看他比赛的!
Oh, you should have seen him!
-化险为夷 -哇喔!我们的小明星!
-Saved the day. -Oh, wow! Our star player!
恭喜你!
Congratulations!
-没错 -你答应过我的!
-That's right. -You promised!
-嘿! -皮特 我很抱歉 我要工作
-Hey, hey, hey, hey! Peter, I'm sorry. I had to work.
-怎么了? -客户危机
-What happened? -Uh... Client crisis.
我的小心肝在干嘛?
Hey, how's my best girl?
妈妈是蓝精灵!看!
Momma's a Smurf! Look!
你有蓝色的头发!
You've got blue hair!
噢!怎么染上去的?
Oh! How'd that get there?
职业危害?
Occupational hazard, huh?
我也可以有蓝头发吗?拜托?
Can I get blue hair, too? Please?
不要再拽你妈妈了
Come on, stop yanking on your momma.
-过来 -来这儿
-Come on. -Come here, silly banana.
喝点热巧克力
Have some hot chocolate.
请坐
Sit down.
-你想来点吗? -谢谢
-You want some? -Yeah, thank you.
我很抱歉 好吗?
Hey. I'm sorry. All right?
小心点看看你
Careful. Look at you.
混乱的贝西 来
Messy Bessie. Here.
我想过告诉他
I was gonna tell him.
-我发誓 -好喝吗?
-Swear to God. -Good?
我就是做不到
I just couldn't.
这会毁了我的家庭、我的生活
It would destroy my family, my life.
我病了 真的生病了
I'm sick. I'm really sick.
佐伊 这是上瘾的明显迹象
Zoe, this is an obvious sign of addiction here.
上瘾?
Addiction?
我没嗑药
I'm not on drugs.
不是的你抽不了、开不了、也吸不了
No, you can't smoke it, shoot it, or snort it.
但毫无疑问 性也可能是一种毒品
But make no mistake, sex can be a drug, too.
它和任何麻♥醉♥药♥一样强大
It's as powerful as any narcotic.
不会吧 这也太疯狂了
Oh, come on. That's crazy.
一点都不 性成瘾
No, sexual addiction,
它不像酗酒或吸毒那么常见
it's not as common as alcoholism or drugs.
但这是一个非常现实的问题
But it is a very real problem
成千上万的人每天都深受其害
that thousands of people are battling each day.
你和伴侣外的情人第一次在一起
Your first time with a lover outside of your marriage
就像是第一口海♥洛♥因♥
is like your first hit of heroin.
这种违背世俗的刺♥激♥
The thrill of the illicit.
让你欲罢不能
Then you keep craving it.
好吧 那我该怎么办?
Okay. Well, then what do I do?
我来这里见你了 我们谈了
Because I come here to see you, and we talk and we talk, and we talk.
解决方案是什么呢?
But what's the solution?
我需要帮助!计划是怎样的?
I need help! What's the plan?
你说你曾尝试和杰森坦白
Now, you said that you tried talking to Jason before.
我认为你应该向他建议夫妻咨♥询♥
I think that you should suggest to him couples counselling.
那他就会知道你们的婚姻中 真的有问题
Then he'll know there's a real problem in your marriage.
好吧
Okay.
我姑且一试
I'll give it a shot.
(昆顿卡诺萨:看见这个)
(想起你 无法止住思念直到再次见到你)
我不知道你有新手♥机♥了
I didn't know you got a new cell phone.
呃…
Oh. Uh...
克雷恩 巴尔萨扎克雷恩 你知道的那个投资者
Crayne, Balthazar Crayne, you know, that investor guy.
他的一家公♥司♥把这些当促销品卖♥♥掉了
One of his companies sells them and they gave them out as promos.
太时髦了
That's pretty snazzy.
糟糕
Oops.
我来接吧 没关系
Oh. Here, I'll take it. That's okay.
我想那是你的新百万富翁男朋友 打来的电♥话♥
I think that's your new millionaire boyfriend calling.
拜托 是的 那就是我一生所追求的
Oh, please. Yeah. That's all I need in my life.
另一个男人 你就是我需要的那个人
Another man. You are all the man that I need.
-真的吗? -嗯嗯
-Really? -Mmm-hmm.
在想什么呢 宝贝?
What's on your mind, baby?
实际上
Yeah, you know, actually,
有个问题我们得谈一谈
there is a problem that we should talk about.
-问题? -嗯嗯
-A problem? -Mmm-hmm.
什么问题?
What's the problem?
也许你和我应该找人谈谈
Maybe you and I should talk to somebody.
跟谁谈?谈什么?
电影精选列表