I'm at the Riverview.
我在河景旅馆
Across the hall from them.
在他们房♥间走廊对面
You're not.
你不在
I am.
在的
You're across the hall.
穿过走廊
Room 508.
508房♥间
Nonsmoking.
别吸烟
Check out at noon.
中午退房♥
Gonna smoke this cigarette
将会抽只香烟
and then, you know...
然后 你知道...
head on over there.
走向哪里
All right, um...
好了
Fuck, how about this?
他妈的 怎么样呢?
How about...what if l...
怎么样 万一
what if I met you there?
我去那里见你怎么样?
Here?
这里?
At the hotel?
在酒店?
Yeah, dude, I could be there in, like...
是啊 哥们 我本就 在那里
I mean, I can be there in, like, 20 minutes.
我的意思是 我20分钟内到那里
You give me... give me 20 minutes.
你给 给我20分钟
But listen, man, you have to sit tight, all right?
听着 伙计 你必须呆着 好吗?
You have to promise me
你必须答应我
you're gonna put that fucking gun away
你要把他妈的枪拿走
and that you're gonna sit tight, all right?
然后 你就给我呆着别动 行吗?
That's the deal.
好 好的
Terry, come on, man, 20 fucking minutes.
泰瑞 得了吧 他妈的20分钟
20 minutes, man.
20分钟 伙计
You got it.
知道了
All right, 20 minutes, good.
20分钟 好
Listen, man, I'm telling you.
听着 伙计
We're gonna be sharing drinks in no time, man.
我们很快就一起喝酒了 伙计
We're gonna laugh about this, all right?
我们会笑话这些 行吧?
Jules, man...
朱利安 伙计
what would I do without you?
没有你 我该怎么办啊?
June.
琼
Hey.
嗨
June.
琼
We got a problem.
我们有点麻烦
Hello?
喂?
Hey, it's me.
嘿 是我
Hey, what's going on?
怎么回事?
I was wondering,
我想知道
are you free to get together tonight?
今晚有空聚一下吗?
No, I can do that.
可以的
Is everything all right?
一切都还好吧?
No, I'm fine.
恩 我很好
I'm here at this hotel.
我在这家酒店
The Riverview, you know? Right.
河景旅馆 你知道吗? 知道
And I kind of needed to talk. Riverview.
我现在想要聊聊 河景旅馆
Do you know how to get here okay?
你知道怎么到的是吧?
II know it well.
我当然知道
Wow, Anna.
哇 安娜
This is not the third floor.
这不是三楼
No, no, this is the lobby.
不 这是大堂
Floor?
几楼?
Uh, 507...five.
507室 5楼
So you're back in town, obviously.
你回来了哈?
Just for business.
出差公干
Right.
恩
I didn't know you were so sentimental, Anna.
我不知道你这么多愁善感 安娜
You don't have to flatter yourself, Julian.
你别臭美了 朱利安
I'm just saying...
我只想说
Expense account isn't exactly cut out for the Waldorf.
住豪华宾馆的帐可是不报销的哦
I'm not staying here for the memories.
我不是为回忆而来的
Did you know that the Ambassador of Estonia stayed here?
你知道爱沙尼亚大使来过这儿吗?
I didn't know that.
我不知道
That's great.
棒极了
So what are you doing here of all places?
那么 你在这里做什么?
Or don't l want to know?
想知道吗?
Nothing, I'm just seeing a friend.
没什么 看个老朋友
Really?
是吗?
A friend.
一个朋友
They just call you up like room service now or what?
他们只是给你打电♥话♥ 客房♥服务还是什么?
Well, it's nice to know I can still make you uncomfortable.
哈 看来我还是让你很不爽啊
I'm sorry.
对不起
This is really strange, just...
奇怪啊
you know, just seeing you here of all places.
那里都能见到你
Julian, whatever you're going up there to do, we could...
朱利安 无论你干什么 我们
Anna.
安娜
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Listen, we got a problem.
听着 我们有点麻烦
What?
什么?
Terry is here.
泰瑞在这里
He's here at the hotel.
他也在旅馆里
What? How?
什么?怎么会?
I don't know.
我不知道
He said he followed you here.
他说 他跟你到的这里
Oh, my God.
噢 我的上帝
Does he know it's both of us?
她知道是我们一起来的吗?
He knows about you.
他知道你
Oh, God.
噢 上帝
What...what are you doing?
你在干什么?
My phone.
我的手♥机♥
I need to find my phone.
我要找到我的电♥话♥
I need my phone.
我需要我的电♥话♥
I need to talk to him. No.
我需要和他谈谈 不行
No, you cannot call him. Why not?
不 你不能给他打电♥话♥ 为什么不行?
Because he's got a gun.
因为他有枪
He's got a gun?
她带了枪?
I don't know, maybe he's got a gun?
我不知道 也许他带了把枪?
Probably he doesn't.
也许他没有
Well, which is it?
到底怎么回事?
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe...maybe he's got my gun.
也许 他把我的枪拿走了
Jules, you mean to tell me...
朱利安 你是说
Stop, stop, stop, stop, listen to me.
停下 听我说
Listen to me, you cannot say my name.
听我说 你不能说我的名字
Terry is directly across the hall, okay?
泰瑞就在走廊对面 行吧?
He's in the room right across the hall.
就在对面房♥间
So we just need to relax.
所以 放松
We can do this.
我们能办到的
Yeah?
啊?
We can do this.
我们可以做到
It's Terry, for God sakes.
那是泰瑞 看在上帝的份上
Oh, shit.
噢 操
Of course you pick a room on the fifth fucking floor.
当然 你选择一个他妈的5楼的房♥间
Got to call the police.
打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Shit.
操
Fuck.
他妈的
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I'm getting dressed.
我穿衣服
Yeah, yeah, that's a good idea.
好主意
Hey, what the fuck are you doing?
嘿 你♥他♥妈♥的到底在干什么?
I'm calling the police.
报♥警♥
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
Listen to me. Listen to me.
听我说 听我说
No. No police.
不许 不许报♥警♥
Why not?
干嘛不?
We call the police, they will know everything.
警♥察♥来了 他们会知道一切
They will know about us, and he will know it's me.
他们会认出我们 他也会知道原来是我
电影精选列表