Preserved in time.
凝固在时光里
You'll be joining some very distinguished company.
你和很多名人住同一间房♥
I bet.
我敢肯定
Some of the first guests at the Riverview
第一批的客人
were the Ambassador to Estonia
是爱沙尼亚的大使
and the conductor of the Chicago Philharmonic
和芝加哥爱乐乐团指挥
and...
还有
and, of course, uh...
当然
numerous celebrities and movie stars.
还有很多名人 电影明星之类的
Really? Like who?
是吗? 都是谁?
Well, I'm not at liberty to divulge their names.
恩 恐怕我不能泄露他们的名字
But rest assured, the names would impress you.
但肯定都是您熟知的
I'm sure.
肯定是
Thank you for the history lesson.
谢谢你的历史课
You're welcome.
不客气
So here.
小费给你
Oh, it's... No.
啊 这个... 收下吧
Have a wonderful evening.
祝您今晚愉快
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Hi.
嗨
Come on, man, you really think she's cheating?
伙计 你真的认为她外面有人了?
I do.
确定
'Cause, I mean, you know, you've thought this before.
因为 你知道 以前你这么想过
Yeah, I know I've thought this before.
是的 我知道 我这么想过
You've called me.
你打电♥话♥讨论过的
I know.
我知道
And every time, you end up just...
但是 每次你都觉得
Feeling like an asshole, yes.
觉得像个混♥蛋♥ 我知道的
I know.
我知道
It's different.
但这次不同
Okay.
好吧
She was supposed to be away on business.
她本来要出差的
The airline, they called the house.
可航♥空♥公♥司♥打到家里说
She canceled her flight.
她取消了航♥班♥
Just 'cause she canceled her flight doesn't mean...
取消了航♥班♥并不代表
Then I gave the guy at her car service a $20.
然后 我给那个司机20块
Told me where she was going.
让他说出她去哪里了
So I went to see for myself.
随后我就自己找来了
You followed her?
你跟踪她?
I did...
我跟着她...
to the fucking hotel.
到了旅馆
A hotel? That's right.
一家旅馆? 对
Shit.
操
Oh, shit, man.
操 不妙 伙计
So what are you gonna do, huh?
那么你打算怎么办?
Are you gonna confront her?
你要和她对质吗?
Yeah, you might say that.
是啊 也许该那样
Terry, where are you?
泰瑞 你现在在哪?
Come on, you're not... are you...
快说 你不会 不会
Are you still at the hotel?
还在旅馆吧?
Still?
还在?
No, not still.
不 还不是
Where were you?
你去哪了?
Why weren't you here?
为什么你不在?
Terry, do you know what you've done?
泰瑞 你都干了些什么?
Look, look, I need you to help me fix this.
我要你帮我把这些整理好
Fucking stay away from me, Terry.
滚开 泰瑞
What? Just stay back.
什么? 滚开
Jules, look, I need your help here, man.
伙计 我需要你的帮助
That's why you came here, right?
你不就是为此而来的吗?
So we can do this together, like you said.
这样我们就可以一起把事情办好
No, dude, I never said... I never told you to do this.
不 哥们 我可从没说过要这么做
You told me to wait, and I waited.
你说过让我等着 我不是等了吗
Yes, fucking wait. You left me here.
是啊 你等着 你要把我留这儿
Okay, so what the fuck do you want me to do now, Terry, huh?
好 你想让我留这儿是吧 泰瑞?
What can I do about this?
我又能做什么?
I want to make him pay for it.
我要让他偿还这一切
Good evening, sir.
晚上好 先生
Would you like a room?
需要房♥间吗?
A room, yeah.
是的 一间
I believe we have...
我们肯定还有空的...
It has to be the right room.
但我就要那间
You've...you've stayed with us before?
您曾来过?
I've never been here before.
不是 从没来过
But you have a...
但是...
you have a particular room in mind.
您想要一间指定的房♥
I don't know the number,
我虽不记得号♥码了
but I know what room I want.
但是我知道该要那间
Is it okay if...
拿来我看看没什么吧
Please?
拜托?
Here.
这个
That's her.
就是她
I know her no matter what name she uses.
不管她用什么名字 我认的出来
One moment, sir.
等下 先生
I'll ring her room.
我打过去
No, you can't... can't do that.
别 千万别
I'm sorry, sir,
对不起 先生
but I'm not allowed to let you in unannounced.
不先通知就过去恐怕不行的
Unannounced?
先通知?
She requested privacy, sir.
隐私 个人隐私
You saw her, then?
你看见了是吧?
She's here.
她在这儿
Well, I can't let her leave, then.
那我更不能让她溜了
And I need you to give me a room.
我需要你给我间房♥
I'm here for a room.
给我间
Someplace across from...
在她对面的...
I need room 508.
我要508
How much for the night?
一晚多少钱?
I'm sorry.
对不起
That room's not available this evening.
房♥间已经入住了
Why don't we go up there together
咱们干嘛不凑近点
and take a look?
仔细的合计一下
I can't.
不行的
Surprise yourself sometimes what you can and can't do.
什么可做 什么不可做有时会给你惊喜的
Previous guests include the Ambassador to Estonia
在此入住过的贵宾有爱沙尼亚大使
and the conductor of the Chicago Philharmonic.
和芝加哥爱乐乐团指挥
We never fill this room.
因为窗外的旅馆标志屡遭投诉
The guests complain about the sign outside the window.
这房♥间一直没有客人入住
I can close the blinds for you.
我把窗帘给您拉上
No, it's... Just leave it.
不了 就那样吧
It's fine.
没关系
There's a lot of history to this place, huh?
很有历史的 哈?
Oh, yes, sir.
是的 先生
All of the cornice work you see is original.
所有的房♥檐设计都是原汁原味的
Nothing has been changed since the day the Riverview opened.
就和河景旅馆开张那天一样的
I always thought it's just better
我一直以为 让它分崩离析
to let it fall the fuck apart than cheat it of a past.
总比一直欺骗的要好
It's not right, you know?
把一个地方翻新的不成原来的风貌
To renovate the soul right out of a place.
这是不对的 你明白的?
You ever wish you could just keep things
你希望有些东西
exactly the way they were?
总是保持在原先的状态?
That you could just hold on to
这样 你就可以
a moment in time like it was...
把它抓紧在手里 就像
Fuck this.
我♥操♥
I can't believe this is happening.
不敢相信 事情就这么发生了
I can't believe it.
我不敢相信
What part?
你说哪儿?
What part can't you believe?
你不相信什么?
电影精选列表