You let me out of here.
放我离开这里
I'll tell you anything you want.
我会告诉你一切的
What do you want me to do now?
你想怎么样?
Terry.
泰瑞
No, no, no, no. Wait, wait...
别 别 别这样 等等 等等
Quiet, Dick. You got to be quiet.
安静 狄克 保持安静
What the fuck?
搞什么?
Terry.
泰瑞
Yeah, I told you.
是的 我说过的
I told you this would happen, Julian.
我说过会发生的 朱利安
Holy shit.
我♥操♥
Fuck. Fuck.
操 操
No.
不
You said you'd be here, man.
你说你会来到这里 伙计
You said you'd be here, Julian.
你说过你会来的 朱利安
This is not happening.
这不是真的
Julian.
朱利安
Julian, listen to me.
朱利安 听我说
Julian.
朱利安
Why weren't you here?
你怎么没来?
Two outs now.
2人出局
Nah, man, I'm Cuban.
伙计 我是古巴人
Good thing we ain't playing for clothes.
幸亏我们没有赌脱衣服
If we were playing for clothes,
如果那样的话
he would have been naked for the past 4 1/2 hours.
过去4个半小时 他都是光屁♥股♥的
Shut up, man.
闭嘴 伙计
Yo, I know you guys be cheating at this shit all the time.
我知道这家伙一直在出老千
We don't cheat.
我们不作弊
Um, you've got an order here.
喂 有订餐了
What's up, big man, any business upstairs?
怎么了 大老板 上面有什么事?
Whose turn is it? You go.
该谁了? 到你了
Chicken cordon bleu for room 304.
奶酪火腿鸡排 304房♥订的
Give me two cards.
给我两张牌
Chicken cordon bleu.
奶酪火腿鸡排
Tell him we haven't had chicken here in 30 years.
告诉他我们没有鸡肉都30年了
They want a salad with it.
他们想伴着沙拉
Listen to this guy.
听听这家伙
Like people come here for the food.
就好像客人来是为了吃的似的
Charlie brings his wife down here all the time.
查理一直带他老婆来的
Oh, yeah?
噢 是吗?
Maybe, but I bring my girlfriend to the Sheraton.
也许吧 但是我会带我女友去希尔顿
Room 304.
304房♥
No rest for the wicked, huh, big man?
能者多劳 大老板
Hi. Good evening, miss.
晚上好 小姐
Good evening.
晚上好
I'd like a room, please.
请给我间房♥
Um, yes.
是的
We should be able to accommodate you.
我们会安排好的
As for your stay, miss?
请问小姐住多久?
My stay?
多久?
Our rates run weekly, nightly,
我们的价码是按周 按天数算的
and...
还有...
by the hour.
按钟点来计费的
By the hour?
钟点房♥?
Just for tonight, please.
只要今晚
It'll be just tonight.
就今晚
All right, all right.
好的 没问题
Terry?
泰瑞?
Jules.
朱利安
Yo, man.
嗨 伙计
Yo.
嗨
What's shaking?
什么事?
Uh, you wouldn't believe me if I told you.
说了你不信
Trust me, I hear that.
说吧 我在听
You're a hard man to track down.
你还真是难找啊
Tried your home line.
往你家打很多次电♥话♥了
Where you at?
在哪?
No, man, I'm...I'm here.
伙计 我就在家
You know, I'm home, just kicking it in the tub.
我在家 躺在浴缸里
You better have some company.
应该是还有谁在陪你吧?
No, dude, I wish I did.
没 伙计 我是蛮想啦
I'm actually just soaking this fucking knee.
我正在冷敷我的膝盖
Hauser kicked my ass again.
又被霍瑟给痛扁了
You got to stop playing ball with that guy, man.
伙计 你不能再和那家伙打球了
Thinks he's playing every game at Rucker Park.
这家伙每次都觉得自己是在洛克公园打球
You don't need to tell me that.
这个不在话下
Speaking of which, we called your ass.
说到这 我们今天说到你头上了
What, you can't call people back?
什么来着 你不能背后说人坏话
What's the matter with you?
你怎么样?
You know, I was waiting for my anytime minutes, man.
你知道的 我是随时恭候的 伙计
You know, fucking nights and weekends.
你知道 他妈的晚上和周末
You and your nights and weekends.
你的晚上和周末哈
Hey, I tell you what, though.
嘿 不过 我告诉你件事
You remember Anna?
你认识安娜?
Anna Anna?
安娜? 安娜?
Yeah, man.
是
II actually ran into her.
我 我刚才撞见她了
Shit, right down the street someplace.
操 就在街上
Just walking down the street.
就在街上?
Yeah.
是
The nerve of that bitch.
神经病的婊♥子♥
Dick.
狄克
So what about you, hmm?
你怎么样?
How was your day?
今天如何?
The day?
今天?
You know...
你知道的...
it was a day.
今天
Hello?
喂?
Terry, you there, man?
泰瑞 还在吧 伙计?
I'm sorry, man, shit.
对不起 伙计 我♥操♥
Uh, I'm sorry, I'm just...
对不起 我就是
Just a little drunk, to be honest, man.
老实说 我就是有些醉了
No shit.
开玩笑
No shit.
没有
Me too.
我也醉了
Red?
红的?
Black.
黑的
Black, huh? Yep.
黑的? 是的
I think I fucked up.
我搞砸了
I think I'm... I'm about to fuck up.
我看我就要搞砸了
You think so, huh?
你觉得?
Yeah, I think maybe so.
是的 我看是这样的
Terry, come on, man.
泰瑞 振作些 伙计
What's going on?
咋的啦?
It's...it's June.
是关于琼的
She's...
她...
She's cheating on me.
她红杏出墙了
Wait a minute, what?
等等 你说什么?
June, she ... she's cheating.
琼 她 她外面有人了
You'll be happy to know
这电梯很可靠的
this elevator is very reliable.
听到这个您该是很开心吧
As opposed to?
不尽然?
The Riverview is fully inspected
当然 河景旅馆的品质是全面审查
and certified, of course.
并且认证过的
But we are in a...
但是 我们现在
transition period currently.
现在在转型期
This is our only working lift.
这是现在唯一能用的电梯
I'm quite happy to take the stairs.
很高兴和你一起上楼梯
This room is a personal favorite of mine.
这间房♥子是我的私人最爱
Everything in here is original.
所有的都是原汁原味的
电影精选列表