I don't know, all of it.
不知道 全都不信吧
Hey, but...
嘿 但是
I'll have to go like this from now on.
我从今就要慢慢习惯了
You believe how much I love you, don't you?
你知道我有多爱你 知道吗?
Of course.
当然
And you believe how much l...
而且 你知道我有多真心
I mean it,
你知道的
how much I just mean everything I say, all of it.
我所说的一切有多真心
Yes.
是的
Though not everything, everything.
虽然不是所有的
Hey, I didn't mean it like that.
嘿 我不是那个意思
Hey, forget about it.
嘿 算了吧
I didn't mean it in a bad way.
我并不是说坏事
I know.
我明白
I only get like that when I'm scared, you know.
你知道 我只有在害怕的时候会这样
I only talk like that when I'm scared.
我只是害怕时才这么说
I get scared too, Terry.
我也害怕 泰瑞
We all get scared.
咱们都开始害怕了
Are you scared of me?
你怕我吗?
No.
不怕
No, no, no.
不 不 不
I get scared of us, though.
可是 我开始怕我们了
Scared of us?
怕我们?
Yeah.
是的
Too powerful sometimes.
有时非常的怕
Hey.
嘿
Yeah?
怎么?
I don't want you scared of me.
我不想你怕我
I don't ever want to do anything
我从来没有想做什么
or say anything, hurt you.
说什么去伤害你
I'm here.
我在这里
I'm right here.
我就在这里
She said yes.
她说是的
Yes, she did, didn't she?
是的 她做了 是吗?
Yes, she did.
是的 她做了
She yelled it.
她叫嚷着
I can't believe you.
我不相信你
Shit.
操
What?
什么?
I got to call Jules.
我要给朱利安打电♥话♥
No, can't...
不行
Why don't we just enjoy this alone?
为什么我们独自享受呢?
We got to celebrate, don't we?
我们应该庆祝下 不是吗?
No?
不
Just tonight, just the two of us.
就今晚 就我们2个
Baby, it's Jules.
宝贝儿 是朱利安
I know. I got to tell him.
我知道 我会告诉他
Julian, hey.
朱利安 你好
Terry? What time is it?
泰瑞? 现在是几点?
No, I have no idea.
不知道
We've been up all night.
我们整夜未睡
Listen, man, um...
听着 伙计 嗯...
We're getting married.
我们就要结婚了
So you guys are still...
那么说 你们还
Still?
还?
No, not still.
不 还不是
Actually, Jules...
其实 朱利安
Actually, I had to stop by your place for a minute.
其实 我不得不停下来到你那里一会儿
Wait, you were here?
等会 你到过这里?
Why?
为什么?
Just listen, man, all right?
听着 伙计 行吗?
Just listen.
仔细听着
I was gonna leave a note so they'd know
我本打算留个纸条 这样
you were free from blame or whatever.
他们就会知道你不会与这个有关
What?
什么?
Terry, what are you talking about?
泰瑞 你说什么?
I don't even know what you're saying.
我都不知道你在说什么
I had to...
我
I had to borrow something.
我得借点东西
What?
什么?
Terry, what?
泰瑞 什么?
I only came to talk, man.
我只是来聊天的 伙计
It's not like I planned...
这可不是我计划的
I don't know...
我不知道
Okay, fine, so then we're talking now, right?
好 好吧 我们在聊天 行吧?
It's too late for that, Jules, all right?
太晚了 朱利安 醒醒吧
Terry, it's not too fucking late.
泰瑞 太晚了
Come on, man.
行了 伙计
I know you keep the...the... the bullets hidden,
我知道你把子弹藏起来了
so I had to go buy some.
所以我得去买♥♥些
Not even sure I got the right size.
我都不知道型号♥对不对
I mean, do different handguns take different bullets?
不同的手♥枪♥使用不同的子弹 是吧?
I don't know. Terry.
我不知道 泰瑞
I only know what I've seen on Law and Order.
我只知道我所看到的是基于法律的
Okay, hang on.
等会儿
I don't watch CSI.
我从不看CSI
Hold it. You have my gun?
等会儿 你是说你拿了我的枪?
Yeah, I'm sorry.
是的 对不起了
Terry, you stole my gun?
泰瑞 你偷了我的枪?
Dude, I'm sorry.
哥们 对不住了
That's a fucking shitty thing to do, man.
伙计 你可真是干了件操蛋的事!
Yeah, I hear you, man.
是啊 我知道 伙计
Okay, Terry, what are you going to do?
泰瑞 那你怎么办呢?
Are you going to shoot him?
你要打死他?
I might.
我也许会
Okay, you're gonna kill him?
您是要杀他?
I might, yeah.
可能吧
What, you want fucking Jerry Orbach,
杰瑞 奥巴♥赫♥ 你到底想怎么样?
fucking the other guy,
干掉一个人
whatever the fuck his name is,
管他叫什么
you want them coming through your door, hauling your ass off to jail?
你想被扔进监狱?
What am I supposed to do, Jules?
那我该怎么办?
I could think of a couple things.
我想有些事
You wouldn't let it go.
你是过不去的吧
Wh...what is that supposed to mean?
啥意思?
You wouldn't let some girl treat you like this.
"你不会让哪个妞这么对你吧?"
I mean, that's what you said.
我的意思是 这是你的话
Yeah, but dude, I never fucking said that
是 哥们 我从来没有手里拿把枪
with a gun in my hand, Terry.
还那么说着 泰瑞
It doesn't matter now anyway, man.
现在 一切都无所谓了 伙计
No, this does matter.
不 有所谓
Terry, you keep...
泰瑞 你
You do this, man.
这么做 伙计
How am I ever supposed to trust you?
我该怎么信任你?
You keep pulling this bullshit.
少废话!
I mean, this shit is in your head, Terry.
我的意思是 这鸟事就在你脑子里 泰瑞
You keep... you put it on me,
你总把它搬出来放我身上
and then you put it back on her.
然后再强加到她身上
Terry.
泰瑞
Terry, come on, man.
泰瑞 来吧 伙计
Listen to me, all right?
听我说 好吧?
You are just really scaring me right now.
你现在真的把我吓坏了
I'm not asking you for anything more, Jules.
我再也不求你了 朱利安
This is it.
就这样了
No more phone calls,
不打电♥话♥
no more...
不再
jobs.
找什么活
It's the last time.
这是最后一次
I promise.
我保证
Terry, where are you?
泰瑞 你在哪里?
电影精选列表