My name is Frank Stein!
这是个犹太名字
It's Jewish!
我觉得那个小贱♥人♥是故意的
I think that little shit did it on purpose.
我明白
I understand.
不 我不觉得你明白
No, I don't think you do.
你看到这个了吗
You see this?
这是弗兰肯斯坦
This is Frankenstein.
你看到他这乱七八糟的头发了吧
See him with those, fakakta hair there?
弗兰肯斯坦博士造了我
Dr. Frankenstein made me...
弗兰克·斯坦
Frank Stein,
或者有时叫我弗兰肯斯坦的怪兽
or sometimes referred to as Frankenstein's monster.
我都可以接受
I'm okay with that.
弗兰肯斯坦
Frankenstein.
弗兰克·斯坦
Frank Stein.
弗兰肯斯坦
Frankenstein.
弗兰肯斯坦的怪物
Frankenstein's monster.
最好是叫弗兰克·斯坦
Preferably, Frank Stein.
弗兰肯斯坦
Frankenstein.
弗兰克·斯坦
Frank Stein.
弗兰肯斯坦
Frankenstein.
弗兰肯斯坦的怪物
Frankenstein's monster.
弗兰克·斯坦的小怪物
Frank Stein's monster.
别想耍花招
Don't try anything funny!
霍华德营里戒备森严
The security is rock solid here at Camp Morningwood.
是的 我很容易理解
Yes, it's easy for me to understand,
但是伯尼呢
but what about Bernie?
你明白吗 伯尼
You get it, Bernie?
伯尼 我和你说话呢
Bernie, I'm talking to you.
你是只有一只眼睛 但是你有两只耳朵啊
You may have one eye, but I know you got two fuckin' ears!
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你需要什么 维吉尔
Do you need something, Virgil?
我问你话的时候回答我就行了
You answer me when I'm talking to you.
哦 是我的错
Oh, my mistake.
有时候 我用一只眼睛看东西的时候 我就走神了
Sometimes, I zone out when I'm keeping an eye on things.
对啊 这就是你为什么上周被停着的车撞了
Yeah, that's why you got hit by a parked car last week,
你个傻子
you dopey bastard.
是啊 是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
我们一般叫你傻♥逼♥
You're what my people would call a schlemiel.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我之前听过这个
I've heard that before.
你是真傻啊 你知道吗
You're really fuckin' stupid, you know that?
是的 这就是为什么他老婆离开了他
Yeah, that's why his wife left him.
他老婆没有离开他
His wife didn't leave him.
她被砍倒了
She was chopped down.
他特么和树结婚了
He married a fuckin' tree.
经典啊
Classic.
我抓到了一个新的恋兽癖
I got a new monster masher.
你怎么不把他带进去 伯尼
Why don't you bring him in, Bernie?
但是我以为我不能处理犯人
But I thought I wasn't allowed to handle the prisoners.
不是 新的规定 从上层直接下达的
Nope, new rule, straight from the top.
你得到提拔了
You got a promotion.
你现在可以进去了
You're allowed inside now!
耶
Yaaaay!
天哪
Jeez.
太好了
That's great.
我还没进去过
I've never been inside before.
每个人都应该体验一下双层牢房♥
Everyone deserves to experience the double pen.
快去吧
Go pop that cherry.
哦
Ow.
哦
Ooh.
啊哦
Okay-dokey.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦 大家不要这样嘛
Aw, come on, guys!
我升官了呀
I got a promotion!
你们不能再这样对我了
You can't do this to me anymore!
这不公平
No fair.
嘿 伙计
Hey, man.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
呃 感觉不太好
Nah, just not feeling too good.
来月经了吗
That time of the month, huh?
呃 差不多吧
Yeah, something like that.
我现在必须得出去
I just gotta get outta here now.
好啊 我们都想出去
Yeah, well, don't we all?
你知道这儿是什么情况吗
Do you not know what's going on here?
不知道
No.
你知道吗
Do you?
哦 我知道
Oh, I do.
我当然知道
I really do.
所以告诉我你做了什么
So tell us what you did.
我们想听听
Yes, we'd all love to hear it.
我什么也没做
I didn't do anything.
得了吧
Come on.
你一定是他们中最肮脏的
You must be the dirtiest of them all.
没有必要害羞
This is no place to be shy.
告诉我们吧
Tell us.
是的
Yeah.
别这么菜鸡 你个菜鸡
Don't be a chicken shit, chicken shit.
我说了我什么也没做
I said I didn't do anything!
好吧
Alright!
- 好吗 - 好吧
Okay?! Okay!
不好意思
Sorry.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
已经很迟了
It's getting late.
不管他做了什么
Don't matter what he done,
我们都完蛋了
we're all fucked,
我说真的 我们今晚都要完蛋了
and I mean literally, like we're gonna get fucked tonight.
弗兰克刚把一个螺丝拿下来了
Frank just took one of his bolts out!
他的脑袋掉下来了
And his head fell off!
踢它 踢他的脑袋
Kick it, kick his head.
哦
Ow!
伯尼
Bernie?
兄弟你怎么样了
How you doing, buddy?
事实上挺好的
Pretty good, actually.
哦 听到这个我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
把它放回去
Put it back on!
这闻起来好难闻
It smells like shit!
你确定你还好吗
You sure you're okay?
没有人想和我玩
No one wants to play with me.
我太丑了
I'm ugly.
伯尼 你不丑
You're not ugly, Bernie.
我一点也不好
I'm not okay.
我上周服了很多抗抑郁药
I took so many anti-depressants last week,
我的左眼瞎了
I went blind in my left eye.
每天都是这样
It's the same thing everyday.
我醒来
I wake up,
我带上隐形
I put my contact in,
我刷牙
I brush my tooth,
梳头发
I comb my hair,
去工作
and I come to work.
都是一样的
The same thing.
听着 我知道这很难
Look, I know it's tough,
但是你不能让别人对你的看法
but you can't let what others think about you
影响到你
affect who you are.
你得对自己真诚
You gotta be true to yourself.
看到了吗
See?
我们的朋友伯尼给我们上了一课
Our friend Bernie here could teach us all a lesson.
你们在这儿的时间比我长
Now, you guys have been here a lot longer than I have,
你们看得到他受欺负的样子
and you see the way he's treated,
为什么呢 因为他有点不同吗
and why, because he's a little different?
因为他有点迟钝吗
Because he's a little slow.
我迟钝吗
电影精选列表