我还是自己操自己然后滚蛋吧
I guess I'll go fuck myself and be on my way...
因为我的那边是朝上的
'Cause mine's right side up!
哈 哈
Ha ha!
听懂了吗
Get it?!
每次都笑死我了
Gets me every time!
哦 该死
Ah, shit!
哈
Ha!
好吧 我们待会见吧
Alright, I'll see you later.
保重
Take care.
好啊
Yeah!
就这样 宝贝
Yes, baby!
呜呼
Woo-hoo!
让我们来跳手指舞
? Let me do the Finger Dance ?
有人吗
Hello?
这儿有人吗
Is anyone in there?
有人吗
Hello?
嘿 不好意思 我的车出了问题
Hey, sorry, I'm just having a little car trouble.
朋友 你为什么不早说呢
Well, why didn't you say so, friend?
我是安迪 雪糕恶人安迪的那个安迪 你是谁
I'm Andy of Andy's Abominable Snow Cones, and you are?
我是尼克 很高兴见到你
I'm Nick, it's a pleasure to meet you.
不 我的朋友 见到你才很开心
No, it's a pleasure to meet you, friend.
问题是什么
What seems to be the problem?
我其实不知道 但是如果你能帮我下
I actually don't know, but if you can give me a hand,
我可以给你钱
I could totally pay you.
给钱?
Pay me?!
胡说
Nonsense!
我很乐意帮忙
I'd be glad to help.
我们是朋友
We're friends.
来点雪糕吗
Snow cone?
不 不用了
No, I'm good.
我其实有点急事
I'm actually in a little bit of a rush.
不是啥问题 没啥问题
Not a problem, not a problem.
我理解
I understand.
我们雪人几个世纪来都是维修师
You see, us snowmen have been mechanics for centuries.
试纸仓库是我兄弟瑞奇的地盘
Dipstick Depot, that's my brother Ricky's place,
八楼上面的润滑之家是我表兄弗雷迪的地方
and Lube Palace over on 8th, that's my cousin Freddy's,
轮缘工作是我叔叔鲍比的
and RJ's Rimjobs, that's my Uncle Bobby's,
所以我有点懂这些事情
so I kinda got a feel for these things.
要雪糕吗
Snow cone?
不用了
No.
你的问题在于这个东西坏了
Well, you see, your problem here is this thing is shot.
你就看了一眼
You looked so quick.
你是怎么看到的
How did you see anything?
这就是另一件
Well, that's the other thing
人类不了解我们雪人的事情
you hu-mans don't know about us snow-mans,
我们的视力很好
we have impeccable eyesight.
除了我的妹夫斯坦
Except for my brother-in-law Stan.
他是瞎子
He's blind.
所以我要做些什么
So what do I do?
你应该坐到我的后座
Well, you should hop in the back,
随便吃雪糕
have all the snow cones you want,
然后我带你去你要去的地方
and I'll take you where you need to be.
好的 -太好了!
Alright. Yeah!
太好了
Yes!
太好了 太好了 太好了
Yes, yes, yes!
太好了
Yes!
我们一定会很开心的
We are gonna have so much fun together!
- 好的 - 太好了
Okay. Yeah!
太好了
Yes!
哦 好好吃
Oh, it's good.
哇 太好吃了
Yeah, it's real good.
我现在都有点眼花了
You know, I'm felling a little bit woozy.
霍华德营
这种夜晚总是让我想起这件事
Nights like this always make me think about it.
慧迪尔 她很好
She's fine, Hildie.
我从心底这么觉得
I can feel it in my bones.
总有一天 我们能找到她
One day, we will go get her back.
但是现在 我们得专注于重要的事情
But right now, you can't lose focus on what's important.
我们会使他们付出代价
We'll make them all pay,
哪怕我们得一个一个对付
even if we have to do it one by one.
我知道我们现在做的事情很重要
I know the importance of what we're doing here.
女士
My lady!
是谁胆敢打扰我们
Who dares disturb us?
你 欧克尔
You, oinker!
我们又抓到了一个
We've captured another one!
我之前不是告诉你
What did I tell you
不要用这些无用的信息打扰我们吗
about barging in here with useless information?
是的 我知道 先生
Yes, I know, sir...
不就是抓到了人吗
And isn't capturing the humans
我们每天都能抓到
what we do everyday?
你似乎说的都是我知道的事情
You seem to be telling me what I already know.
我知道你晓得 但是
I know, I know you know, but...
所以这个小肥猪得滚回猪窝
So this little piggy needs to take his fat ass
免得我大发雷霆
back to his post before I huff and puff
把你卖♥♥到野猪头领那里
and sell you over to Boar's Head.
但是我们找到铁链了
But we found chains!
你找到铁链了
You found chains?
怪兽铁链
Monster chains.
他是那种恋怪物癖者
He's one of those monster mashers.
恋怪物癖者
Monster mashers?!
你为什么不早说呢
Well, why didn't you say so?!
我已经听够了
I've heard enough!
调查一下
Look into this.
好的 如您所愿
Yes, as you wish.
把他带到我面前
Bring him to me.
啊
Ahhh.
哦 我在哪儿
Oh, where am I?
尼古拉斯
Nicholas.
我为什么在这儿
Why am I here?
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是谁?
Who am I?
这个问题不是我是谁 而应该是我是什么
The question isn't who, but what.
好吧
Alright.
你是什么
What, are you?
当你在黑暗中独自一人
When you think you're alone in the dark,
安详睡去
tucked away safe and sound,
我是你夜不能寐的原因
I am the reason you can't sleep at night.
我就是那个让你脖子上的汗毛竖起来的人
I'm the one that makes the hair on your neck stand up,
当你的身体开始发硬
when your body begins to stiffen,
你注意到床单下有东西鼓出来
and you notice a bump rising from beneath the sheets.
等下
Wait.
你在勾引我吗
Are you hitting on me?
你喜欢这个 对吧
You'd like that, wouldn't you?
啊 你为什么对我做这些
Whoa, why are you doing this to me?
你知不知道我...
Do you know that I'm a...
我知不知道你是个恋怪物癖者
Do I know that you're a monster masher?
你还奴役我们
And that you get off on enslaving our kind
就为了你自己恶心的癖好吗
for your own disgusting pleasures?
恋怪物癖者?
Monster masher?
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?!
哦 现在就装吧
Oh, being coy now, are we?
所以 你现在对这个有什么想说的
So, then, what do you have to say about these?!
我可以解释这个
I can explain those.
不需要解释
No need to explain.
我早有我们需要的一切解释
We have all the explanation we need.
你是那种罕见的人
You are one of the rare bunch
喜欢玩弄妖精的根茎 对吧
who likes to play with the goblins' goblets, aren't you?
可能挠挠吹笛者皮特的“长竖笛”
Or perhaps tickle Peter Piper's pickle?
或者玩玩鲁尔皮的包皮
Or maybe play with Rumpel's foreskin?
我猜你会想给我们的朋友安迪
And I'm willing to bet you'd enjoy giving our friend Andy
来点勃起让他受苦
电影精选列表