不要伤害她
Don't hurt her!
现在 你是和我有问题
Now, your problem's with me!
我在这儿 抓我吧
Here I am, take me!
我随你处置
I'm all yours!
让她走
Let her go!
哇
Whoa!
我告诉你 你一点也没变老
Let me tell you, you haven't aged very well.
爸爸
Daddy!
啊啊啊
Ahhwww.
阿莉
Ally!
不管发生什么 我爱你
Whatever happens, I love you!
自从你生下来起 我就一直爱着你
Never stopped loving you since the day you were born!
你以为自己可以逃跑
You thought you could run from me,
但是 哦
but, oh...
你大错特错了
how you were wrong.
你笑什么
What are you laughing at?
你以为这就会让你高兴吗
You think this will make you happy?
你错了
You're wrong.
你这一生都恨人类
You've been hating humans your entire life,
事实上 你只恨你自己
and in reality, you only hated yourself.
我们都一样
We're no different.
那挺感人的
That was touching.
在你死之前还想说点什么吗
Anything else... before you die?!
你的口♥活♥很好
You gave a great blowjob.
你为什么这样做
Why'd you do that?
我不值得你的帮助
I don't deserve your help.
不 你值得
Yes, you do.
我现在发现你其实是个好人
I see, now, that you're a really good man,
你值得拥有第二次机会
and you deserve a second chance.
这些年来 你怎么不说一句话
All these years, why didn't you say something?
因为你是个混♥蛋♥
Because you're an asshole.
- 老爸 - 哦 宝贝
Daddy. Oh, sweetheart.
我爱你
I love you.
哦 我 哦
Oh, I, ow!
哦 哦
Ow. Oh!
哦 老天 你在流血 哦 哦 没啥关系
Oh, my gosh, you're bleeding! Yeah, yeah, it's all right.
这个 这个 哦
Here, right here. Oh.
拿着这个 从现在开始
Hold that. From now on,
我会保护你和尼古拉斯
I'm gonna be there for you and for Nicholas.
谢谢你 斯坦
Thanks, Stan.
不 不 我 不 我很抱歉
No, no, I... No, I'm so sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我爱你
I love you.
我等这个已经等了一辈子
I've been waiting my whole life for this.
好吧 看来我是个糟糕的枪手
Well, turns out I'm a terrible shot,
但是我想大家都挺好的
but I think everybody's okay.
除了伯尼
Everyone except Bernie.
谁是伯尼
Who's Bernie?
哦 是他
Oh, him.
是啊 他死了
Yeah, he's dead.
他真的死了
He's very dead.
所以你难道不希望当时跟我走了
So don't you wish you came along with me
而不是去吃那个难吃的刨冰
instead of eating that shit-flavored snow cone?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得事情还不错
I think things turned out okay.
你也认识他吗
You know him too?
不 他
No, he...
这个贱♥人♥不想坐在我的脸上
This son of a bitch didn't wanna sit on my face.
什么大不了 尼克
What's the big deal, Nick?
我一直坐在他脸上
I sit on his face all the time.
什么
Excuse me?!
哦 那是个坐垫
Oh. It's seat covers.
我们在说那个坐垫
We were talking about seat covers.
我在去小屋的时候 他提议带我一程
He offered me a ride when I was heading up to my cabin.
哦 你可以整晚工作的小屋
Ah, the cabin where you work your overnight shifts.
是的 整晚工作
Yes, and by overnight shifts,
如果你是说把我绑起来
if you mean to chain myself up
保证每个人安全直到早晨 那就是我的工作
and keep everyone safe until morning, then yes.
这实际上是个很好的地方
It's actually a really nice place.
听起来不错
Sounds like a party.
不要再有什么秘密了
No more hiding.
嗯
Mm.
我们还应该留着铁链 对吧
We're still gonna keep the chains, right?
是的 哇 哇 哇
Yes... Whoa, whoa, whoa!
听着 我很高兴你和尼克找到了彼此
Look, I'm glad that you and Nick have found each other
还有所有这些事情 但是请不要让我听见锁链
and all of that, but please no more chained up,
坐在我脸上 睡觉派对这种对话
sit on my face slumber party conversation
好吗
around me, alright?
好的 先生
Will do, sir.
我想我这周要去钓鱼
I think I'm gonna take that week and go fishing.
哦 好的 君子一言 驷马难追
Oh, yeah, promise is a promise.
好的 或者两周
Yeah, I think maybe two.
或者两周 没问题
Maybe two. Sure.
嘿 我饿了
Hey, I'm starving!
谁想吃饭
Who wants to eat?!
我知道个好地方
I know this great little place
有好吃的蛋蛋馅饼
with some nice penis cobbler.
特别好吃
It's delicious!
你知道我还喜欢什么吗
You know what else I like?
你们去过尼斯湖酒馆吗
You guys ever been to Loch Ness Tavern?
那儿的东西很好吃
They have great Haitian food!
有人在听我说话吗
Is anyone even listening to me?
就因为我是黑人吗 是因为这个吗
It's because I'm black, isn't it?
呃 能来个人把我放到湖里面吗
Uh, can someone please put me back in the fucking lake?
剧终
谨以此片纪念亲爱的尼古拉斯·J·萨尔瓦迪奥
电影精选列表