你想让我用这个做什么
You want me to do what with this?
你听到我说的了
You heard what I said.
不要违抗我
Don't defy me.
按我说的做就完了
Just do... as I say.
是的 女士 只是
Yes, madam, it's just that...
别抱怨了
Stop complaining.
你想保住我给你在这儿的工作的话
You want to keep the position I have given you here,
你就得证明自己的价值
then you have to prove your worth.
好的 我只是不明白
Okay, I just don't understand
这怎么会帮助我们找到她
how this is going to help us find her.
我的意思是他什么也不知道
I mean, he doesn't know anything.
这远不止于此
It's much more than that.
我很轻易地能帮你找到另一个职位
I can easily find another chair for you.
我能说点什么吗
Can I just say something here?
你没有权利说话
You have no right to speak.
而且 你应该学会感恩
Besides, you should be grateful.
你将成为我的第一个客人
You get to be my first guest...
克拉维尔
Clover.
从现在开始 营会正式
From now on, this camp is officially...
开始营业
...open for business.
异常吸引力
哇哦
Ooh.
啊
Whoa!
数月来引起大众广泛讨论的
A longstanding feud that has come to the forefront
长♥期♥争执
of popular discussion in recent months
进一步急剧升级
has escalated dramatically.
无端的暴♥力♥和骚乱已经司空见惯
Unprovoked violence and riots have become commonplace.
这个世界急需改变
The world sees a need for change,
但仍不清楚应该采取什么样的行动
but is still unclear on the proper course of action.
舒普总统一直声称
President Shump has consistently spoken out
反对种族隔离
against the segregation
并热衷增进州与州之间的团结
and urged for an increase in unity among our great states.
我现在请到了一位杰出的
I'm here with a leading
非人类权益活动家 恶魔
non-human rights activist, The Wicked One.
关于总统昨晚的演讲
Is there anything you'd like to say
你想说点什么吗
about the president's speech last night?
你认为我们国家的未来依赖
Do you think that our country's hopes rely on
各方的开放和协调吗
an openness to compromise on all sides?
如你所见 这是一个很严重的问题
As you can see, this is a very serious issue...
去她妈的权利
Fuck her right in the pussy!
第一章
起源
哦
Oh.
- 斯坦 - 老天啊
- Stan! - Jesus!
尼克
Nick!
你能偶尔说下“科尔博士 打扰了”吗
Is it so hard to say, excuse me, Dr. Cole, occasionally?
我是说 怎么了 有人在你衣服上撒尿了吗
I mean, what, did somebody piss on your shirt?
不 不 好吧 我和未婚妻
No, no, look, okay, my fiancee and I,
我们最近有些问题
we've been having a couple of problems lately,
她认为我有些事情瞒着她
and she thinks that I'm hiding something from her, which...
你有婚外情了 对吧
Well, you're cheating on her, right?
不是 我永远都不会这样做
No, I would never do that.
我爱她
I love her.
好吧 你想要我做些什么
All right, what do you want from me?
好的 我最近事情很多
Okay, so, I've had a lot on my mind recently,
我今晚组织了一个AA互助会
and I accidentally scheduled an AA meeting tonight
AA互助会:一般指戒酒互助会
但是我不能去
that I can't make.
你
You...
你得替我去一下
You gotta cover it for me.
哦 他们真是好人
Oh. They're really good people!
你真的可以帮他们
You could really, really help them,
甚至还能学些东西
and you might even learn something.
哦 我知道的够多了
Oh, I know plenty.
好吧 听着 不好意思 不好意思
Okay, look, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 我不能冒险去这次会议
I'm sorry, look, I can't risk going to this meeting.
如果你能帮我去一下
Look, if you cover this for me,
我就帮你参加一周的会议
I'll cover your meetings for a week.
-一周吗 -对 一周
A week? A week.
你一周能抓很多鱼呢
You can catch a lot of fish in a week.
嗯 确实很久没抓过了
Well, it has been a while.
哦 太谢谢你了
Oh, thank you so much.
非常感谢 非常感谢
Thank you so, so much.
就想告诉你一声 这群人有点奇怪
Just so you know, it's kind of a weird group of people,
其实会议不在这儿
so it's not actually here.
什么 什么 什么 什么
What, what, what, what?!
不 没啥问题
No, it's fine!
会议在8点15分 霍普金斯大厅 我待会把地址发给你
It's 8:15, Hopkins Hall, I'll text you the address.
你很棒 你肯定可以的
You'll be wonderful, you'll be fine!
我爱你
I love you!
你一定没问题
You'll be great!
太好了
Beautiful!
打扰一下 你知道AA互助会在哪儿吗
Excuse me, you know where the AA meeting is?
你是参会人员吗
You one of them?
地下室比较适合你们这种人
The basement's the right place for your type.
兄弟 你知道禁令在三十年代就没了对吧
You know, prohibition ended in the '30s, pal.
你好
Hi.
你是?
And you are Mister...
约翰尼
Johnny.
约翰尼
Johnny.
嗨 约翰尼
Hi, Johnny.
你是谁
Who are you?
哦 我很高兴你问了
Oh, well, I'm glad you asked.
各位请坐
Everybody, would you please take a seat?
嗨 我是
Hi, I'm...
随便坐哪儿都行
Yeah, anywhere, just sit anywhere.
我是斯坦利科尔博士 是个酒鬼
I'm Dr. Stanley Cole, and I am an alcoholic.
你好 科尔博士 你好 斯坦利科尔博士
Hello, Dr. Cole Hello, Dr. Stanley Cole.
我来代替莱恩先生的
I am substituting for Mr. Lane
他家出了急事
who has a family emergency.
我们轮流介绍一下自己吧
Why don't we go around and introduce ourselves?
他是约翰尼
You know Johnny, and...
我是凯瑟琳
I'm Catherine.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
蒂莫西
Timothy.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
声音能大点吗
Could you speak up, please?
蒂姆
Tim.
他叫蒂姆
His name's Tim.
谢谢 戴夫
Thanks, Dave.
希金斯 戴夫
Higgins, Dave.
你好 我是新来的
Hi, I'm new.
我是泰德 这是我第一次来
I'm Ted, it's my first time here.
我是安妮
I'm Anne.
妮妮
Annie.
安妮玛丽
Anne Marie.
随便叫哪个都行
Whichever you'd prefer.
妮妮
Annie.
我是贝拉
I'm Bella.
你笑起来很好看
I bet you have a lovely smile.
你能把牙齿露出来吗
Could you show me your teeth?
贝拉 老是关注别人的牙
Always with the teeth, Bella.
好的
Okay.
我不知道这个流程是怎么样的
I don't know how we work the program here,
但是 呃
but um...
我们开始分享吧
...just start the sharing?
有谁已经等不及要
Anybody have a burning desire,
分享一下这周有什么扰乱了他们计划的
something that might have took them off the rails
糟心事情吗
a little bit this week?
嗯 凯瑟琳
Yes, Catherine.
前几天我在超♥市♥受到了诱惑
I was tempted at the supermarket the other day.
我在冷冻食品区
I was in the frozen food section,
电影精选列表