Did it go through?
通过了没
Yes, sir. As a matter of fact, it's pending right now.
是的 先生 正在认证阶段
We're on, guys.
我们成功了 伙计们
Thank you, Miss Walsh.
谢谢 沃尔什小姐
Great work, baby.
你做得很棒 宝贝
I mean, fantastic.
真的 很棒
It's a good thing too. Just in time,
这也是件好事 很及时
'cause this brace is really starting to make my leg really stiff.
这破支架把我的腿都弄麻了
Kevin, what are you doing?
凯文 你在做什么
Haven't you been paying any attention?
你难道一点也没意识到
There is no Kevin Peterson.
其实根本没有凯文·彼得森这个人
Kevin.
凯文
My God. Where are you?
上帝啊 你在哪儿
I don't know. I'm in the hospital somewhere.
我不知道 我就在医院的某个地方
Can you get down here?
你能下来吗
No, no, leave me alone! Kevin.
不 不 放开我 凯文
There is no...
根本没有
Kevin Peterson.
凯文·彼得森
Kevin, Kevin!
凯文 凯文
Kevin.
凯文
Don't you hurt him. Don't you hurt him.
不许伤害他 不许伤害他
My.
上帝啊
So how much?
要多少
What about the nurse,
至于护士
this Amanda?
她就是阿曼达
So you must be Kevin Peterson. Yeah.
你就是凯文·彼得森吧 是的
I'm Amanda. We don't have anyone
我是阿曼达 我们这儿没人
by that name. See you in an hour.
叫这个名字 一小时后见
Lovely nurse came in to prep him.
有个漂亮的护士给他做术前准备
What was the nurse's name?
她叫什么
No...Amanda. My boyfriend...
叫 阿曼达 我的男朋友
is Kevin Peterson...
叫凯文·彼得森
Come here, come here.
快过来 快过来
And we can't find him.
我现在找不到他
My wife, she has breast cancer.
我的妻子患了乳腺癌
Well, she's up in chemo.
她在楼上化疗
That's him, right there.
那个是他 在那儿
Color accuracy is difficult to determine with closed-circuit cameras.
闭路电视很难确定色彩精度
You know, Detective Franklin,
富兰克林警官
we have people here she can talk to.
我们这里有人愿意听她倾诉
I'm sure Miss Markham could arrange something,
我相信马克姆女士会安排好的
if need be.
如果需要的话
Everything is a lie?
一切都是谎言吗
Everything is a lie?
一切都是谎言吗
Every, every, everything-
一切 一切 一切
everything is a lie.
一切都是一个谎言
Don't take it personally, Mare.
别太介意了 小熊熊
Mare bear. Don't touch me.
小熊熊 别碰我
The man you fell in love with...
你深爱的男人
he's not real.
其实根本不存在
I'm a real idiot.
我真是个十足的白♥痴♥
Didn't he tell you about his time in prison?
他没告诉你 他坐过牢吗
That's where I met the guy.
我就是在那儿遇见他的
Believe me, if I was any younger,
相信我 要是再年轻点
I would have done this myself.
我就自己干了
No no no, Coop. You couldn't handle her.
不 不 不 你可搞不定她
She's a real tiger cat between the sheets.
她在床上可是个小野猫
I don't know, Coop.
我不知道 库珀
I think you could have handled her.
我觉得你可以搞定她
All we had to do was sit back
现在我们就等着
and watch you lose it. It was simple.
看你的好戏 这样简单多了
Mare bear, for old times' sake.
小熊熊 看在过去的份上
Come on in. Don't you dare touch me.
来抱一下 别碰我
Don't touch me. Allow me.
别碰我 我来吧
Boys, I think it's time to go.
伙伴们 我们该走了
All right, Holloway, you know the drill.
好吧 霍洛韦 你知道该怎么办
Amanda.
阿曼达
I'll send you a postcard.
我会给你寄明信片的
I'm sorry.
对不起
Victoria Markham's office, please.
请帮我接维多利亚·马克姆的办公室
It's Detective Franklin. Tell her it's urgent.
我是富兰克林警官 告诉她情况紧急
What do you mean she disappeared? Where'd she go?
她消失了 什么意思 她去哪儿了
Look, I think she's telling us the truth about her boyfriend.
听着 我觉得她说的那些是真的
She's messed up in something.
可能她把某些事情搞混了
I don't know what it is.
我也说不清楚
I think she's in some kind of trouble. Just find her.
我觉得她现在有麻烦 快去找她
Just find her! I'm on my way there right now.
快去找她 我现在赶过来
$10 million feels good, doesn't it, babe?
1000万的感觉太棒了 是不是 宝贝
Baby, gimme a kiss.
宝贝 亲一下
You know, I almost feel bad.
你知道吗 我感觉不是太好
Yeah, why is that?
为什么呢
Almost, but I can think of 10 million
不是很好 但是我能想出
reasons why not.
1000万个感觉很好的理由
Come on! Up!
快点走 跟我上去
Get up those stairs. Come on!
上楼梯 快点
Don't fight me!
不要和我对着干
Yeah, you're a fighter, ain't you?
你不是挺能打吗 啊
I believe Stevie once said you were an animal in bed.
史蒂维说你在床上是个野猫
Easy easy.
放松 放松
Yeah.
很好
Damn, you're fine.
他妈的 你还不死
I wanna show you something.
我想给你看样东西
All right. Yeah.
好啊 好
Maybe I shouldn't let you go just yet.
也许现在还不该让你死
What are you reaching for down there?
你在摸什么
It's my phone. What about your phone?
手♥机♥ 你的手♥机♥怎么了
The transfer.
汇款
You know they were talking about the transfer?
你知道他们在说汇款的事
Yeah, what about it?
是啊 那又怎样
It's still pending.
汇款还在认证阶段
Really? You pulling another one of your tiger moves?
真的 你的虎爪设置重新转账是吧
Is that it? I could take that money
是吧 我可以控制那笔钱
and I could transfer it right into your account
我也可以把钱转到你的账户里去
with just the click of a button.
只要按一下按钮
What do you mean I could have the money?
我可以得到那笔钱是什么意思
I'll prove it to you. I'll do it right here. Look.
我证明给你看 我现在就做 看着
Slowly, do it slowly.
慢一点 慢一点
Let me see.
我看一下
Mary, where's my little lamb?
玛丽 我的小羊羔你在哪儿呢
Mary! Where you at?
玛丽 你在哪儿呢
Mary!
玛丽
Mary.
玛丽
We got 23 exits.
这里有23个出口
We checked 22.
我已经看了22个
Really? You think I did a good job?
真的吗 你觉得我表现好吗
Yes, you in the naughty nurse's outfit.
很好 穿着护士装虽然很淘气
But was really something.
但确实像那么回事
Thanks, baby. I was so nervous.
谢谢 宝贝 我当时挺紧张的
Hey, look, don't get too excited.
听着 大家不要高兴太早
Give Holloway a call. All right.
给霍洛韦打个电♥话♥ 好
Hello, Holloway.
喂 霍洛韦
Sounds like you're out of breath.
听上去你上气不接下气
Mare bear...
小熊熊
Is that you?
是你吗
I can hear you breathing.
我能听出来是你在喘气
And I know your breath.
我能听出你的喘息声
Where's Holloway?
霍洛韦在哪儿
You didn't kill Holloway, did you?
你不会把霍洛韦杀了吧
I didn't know you had it in you.
我知道他在你手里
Mary.
玛丽
电影精选列表