Baby, don't.
亲爱的 别咬了
Sorry.
抱歉
It's going to be okay.
不会有事的
Just don't think about it.
别想了
Yeah.
好的
I just hate hospitals.
我只是讨厌医院
Dang it. What?
糟糕 怎么了
I left my book at the house.
我把书忘在家了
You know, in case we have to wait.
万一我们要等的话
Shoot!
好吧
I'll look in my purse.
我来看看包包
You rock.
你真了不起
You left it on the table.
你把它放在桌子上了
Thank you.
谢谢
Promise me you're not gonna leave, all right?
答应我不要离开我 好吗
You're not gonna take off when they put me under.
不许在我手术时离开
I promise.
我答应你
I would never leave.
我会永远在你身边
Isn't that always the way it works?
不是一直都这样吗
You'd think you see somebody with a crutch, they're gonna help 'em out.
看见拄着拐棍的人 就会去帮忙
Right, naturally. Don't even hold the door.
当然 甚至不用扶着门
All right, you stay there, please. Give me one moment.
你待在这儿 等我一下
I can at least get out.
至少我可以自己下车
Let me just get the crutch.
我去拿拐棍
Wait, wait.
等等
I can just stand. Come on.
我可以站起来 得了吧
The brace.
支架
You're awesome.
你真棒
I love you. Be careful. Love you. Thank you.
我爱你 小心点 爱你 谢谢
I'll be right up. All right.
我会一直等你的 好的
What's this I hear about you taking the morning off?
听说你上午请假了
Kevin has orthopedic surgery today.
凯文今天要做矫形手术
You're such a good girlfriend.
你真是个称职的女朋友
I told you about it. He's always there for me.
我告诉过你 他一直都支持我
He's amazing.
他是个好人
I think the bank could go one day without me.
银行少了我 照样正常营业
You don't mind covering, right?
你会替我打掩护的 对吧
Of course.
当然
So when do I get to meet him?
我什么时候能够见到他呢
I don't know. It's been 4 months.
我也不知道 已经4个月了
I'm back. I wanna meet him. I know.
我回来了 我想见见他 我知道
I just have never been in a relationship before
我只是以前从未谈过一场
where it's actually going well.
如此美妙的恋爱
How can I help you? Hi, where's outpatient surgery?
有什么可以帮您 你好 外科门诊怎么走
Squeezed you in under the wire? What do you mean?
赶上末班车了 什么意思
We're shutting down for renovations on Saturday.
星期六我们暂时关闭整修
Most of our patients have already been moved to county west.
大部分的病人已经搬到西翼了
Go through those doors and take the elevator up.
穿过门 再乘电梯上去
Thank you.
谢谢
Tell him we'll give him an extra basis point.
告诉他 我们会给他一个额外的基点
If he's worried about the rates
如果他担心价格比率
and us not being competitive,
和我们是否具有竞争性
tell him to just look at our rates.
让他看看我们的比率
Listen, Craig's been on this case.
克雷格在处理这个项目
Just have him deal with it.
让他尽管去做
If you have any questions, call Craig.
你还有什么问题的话 打给克雷格吧
Okay, bye.
好 再见
Hey, baby. Any trouble parking?
亲爱的 停车顺利吗
No, but I did finally speak with Christine,
是的 我总算和克莉丝汀通话了
who wants us all
这个周末她要和我们一起
to grab a pizza this weekend.
去吃披萨
Her words.
她说的
All of us.
我们都去
The best friend that I never get to meet? Yes.
你的那个我没见过的闺蜜吗 是的
That's a biggie.
真是件大事
"Heart disease?" No. "Rheumatic fever?" No.
"心脏病" 没有 "风湿热" 没有
"Snoring?" Sometimes.
"打呼噜吗" 有时会
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 是的
So you're sure you're okay with this whole introduction thing
你确定要把我介绍给你的闺蜜吗
to your friends? That's a big step.
举足轻重的一步啊
No.
不知道
Every time I introduce her to anybody,
每次我把她介绍给别人
it's sort of bad luck.
都没什么好事
Well, don't you worry.
好了 别担心
Because you are not gonna lose me.
我会永远在你身边
Ever.
永远
"Social security number"?
"社保号♥"
I've been having the hardest time writing on this.
在这个上面写字真痛苦
Here, lean on this.
垫着这个
Thank you.
谢谢
So you must be Kevin Peterson.
你就是凯文·彼得森吧
I am. I'm Amanda.
是的 我是阿曼达
Hi. Hi, I'm Mary.
你好 你好 我是玛丽
Hi, nice to meet you.
幸会
Dr. Harding will be in in a moment so I just wanna check some things out.
哈丁医生马上就到 我先来看看你的状况
Okay.
好的
It's all done. Thank you.
填好了 谢谢
Does your wife mind waiting outside?
您太太可以到外面等吗
Well, we're not married.
我们还没有结婚呢
I don't mind.
没关系
Do you have a place I could grab a coffee?
哪里可以喝杯咖啡呢
We have a cafeteria attached to the lobby downstairs.
楼下大厅有自助餐厅
Perfect. Thank you. You gonna be okay?
太好了 谢谢 你不会有事的
Yeah, I'm gonna be fine. Don't leave me though, right?
我很好 不要离开我 好吗
Promise? I promise.
答应我 我答应你
Cross my heart, promise.
我发誓 我答应你
Okay.
好的
You take care of him.
请照顾他
How long will it be?
要多久呢
About an hour. An hour? Really?
大约一个小时 一个小时 是吗
Yep. Well, good luck.
是的 好吧 好运
Thank you.
谢谢
See you in an hour.
一个小时后见
Just tell him that he has to sign the request form in person.
告诉他一定要亲自签申请书
Yeah, he has to come in.
是的 他一定要来的
He already knows that. Just do it.
他知道的 放心吧
I'll tell him if I have to.
如果有必要我会告诉他的
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
Let him know I'll call him back this afternoon.
告诉他 下午我会给他电♥话♥
I'll call you back, bye.
我再打给你吧 再见
Let me please. Thank you.
让我来吧 谢谢
Sorry. There's a garbage...
抱歉 那儿有垃圾桶
Yeah. Right there and another one.
是的 就在那儿 再拿一个吧
Thanks a lot.
非常感谢
I'm Cooper, by the way. Cooper, I'm Mary.
对了 我叫库珀 库珀 我是玛丽
Mary. Pleasure to meet you.
玛丽 幸会
You want some company? Sure.
一起吧 好的
Well, okay.
好的
So what are you...
你在这儿
What am I in for? I wasn't going to say it quite like that,
我为什么在这儿吗 我不是想那样说的
but yes.
但的确如此
My wife, she has breast cancer,
我的妻子患了乳腺癌
and well, she's up in chemo.
她在楼上化疗
How's it going? I'm sorry.
对不起 她还好吗
Small improvement. We're keeping our fingers crossed.
效果不大 希望上帝保佑
So we'll see what happens. I'm sorry.
顺其自然吧 真抱歉
What about you? You're not here for the coffee, right?
你呢 我想你不是来这儿喝咖啡的吧
I'm just here for the day.
我只是今天来这儿
My boyfriend's having orthopedic surgery.
我男朋友在做矫形手术
He tore his ACL.
他拉伤了前交叉韧带
电影精选列表