Hiking and flared up an old football injury.
踢球落下的 远足使旧伤复发
He hurt himself?
他自己弄伤的吗
Yep. Keep telling him to take it easy.
是的 一直叫他放松
You don't like hospitals, do you?
你不喜欢医院吧
Does anybody like hospitals?
有人会喜欢医院吗
Except for the doctors and nurses?
除了医生和护士吧
I've been doing this every week for 6 months.
这半年来 我每个星期都要来这儿
And I can't wait till they shut this place down.
真恨不得把这儿关了
Believe you me. Sorry.
是真的 很抱歉
Look at you go.
看你忙碌的样子
It's my job.
这是我的工作
MIT said that 90% of people who use smartphones
麻省理工称90%用智能手♥机♥的人
feel more stress.
感到压力更大
Only 90%?
只有90%吗
I mean, look at you.
看看你
You're sitting in a hospital waiting for your boyfriend,
在医院等待男朋友的时候
and you're working.
还在工作
What happened to the days where you could say,
那些清闲的日子
"I'm out of the office," you know?
哪里去了呢
Well, sir, to the good old days.
先生 为过去的美好时光干杯
Cheers, Mary. Cheers.
玛丽 干杯 干杯
Kevin.
凯文
Monica Hernandez, your party is ready in post-op.
莫尼卡·赫尔南德斯 您的亲友手术结束了
Jeanette Stevens, Mary Turner,
珍妮特·史蒂文斯 玛丽·特纳
Your parties are ready.
你们的亲友手术结束了
May I help you? Yes, please.
需要帮助吗 是的
Hi. My boyfriend was having surgery,
你好 我男朋友在做手术
and I just want to see how much longer it's going to be.
我想问下还要多久
Certainly. What was his name?
好的 他叫什么名字呢
Peterson...Kevin Peterson.
彼得森 凯文·彼得森
You're sure? How are you spelling it?
你确定吗 怎么写的
P-e-t-e-r...
彼此的彼
son. Peterson. Peterson with an "o."
森 森林的森
I'm not showing anyone in our system with that name.
我们的系统里没有这个名字
Okay, well, he's definitely having surgery.
他的确在做手术
Do you happen to... Orthopedics.
你还 矫形手术
Do you happen to remember the room number?
你还记得病房♥号♥吗
Yeah, it was right down the hall, actually. This floor.
在大厅的最右侧 就是这层楼
What about the doctor's name? Room 714.
是哪位医生呢 714号♥病房♥
Harding. Dr. Harding.
哈丁 哈丁医生
Dr. Harding's off today.
哈丁医生今天没来上班
I'm sorry.
抱歉
There's no one in our system
我们的系统里没有
with the name Kevin Peterson.
凯文·彼得森这个人
Well...
那么
Are you sure it could have been in this hospital?
你确定是在这家医院吗
Perhaps it was in another hospital.
或许在其他医院呢
We've stopped doing outpatient procedures at this time.
这个时间 我们不再办理门诊病人手续
Okay, I was here.
我当时就在这儿
We drove together.
我们开车一起来的
During pre-op, I was in the room with him.
手术前 我和他一起在房♥间里
Lovely nurse came in to prep him. What was the nurse's name?
有个漂亮的护士给他做术前准备 她叫什么
No, what was her name? Amanda.
不 她叫什么呢 阿曼达
Amanda.
阿曼达
Do you know her? Doesn't ring a bell.
你认识她吗 想不起来
Okay. Maybe orthopedics she's in.
可能她在矫形手术科
Are you sure that he just didn't leave without you?
你确定他没有单独离开吗
I have the keys. I have the keys to the car.
我有钥匙 车钥匙在我这儿
Okay? I just wanna know where my boyfriend is.
我只想知道我男朋友在哪儿
Can you please help me find him? Thanks.
请你帮我找一下 谢谢
I'm sorry.He's not in our systems.
很抱歉 我们的系统里没有这个人
This is ridiculous.
太荒谬了
Would you like me to page him for you?
需要我为你呼叫他吗
Thank you. That would be great.
谢谢 那样最好
Kevin Peterson, can you please dial 9
凯文·彼得森 请用院内电♥话♥
and come to the courtesy phone?
拨9给我们
Kevin Peterson, please dial 9.
凯文·彼得森 请拨9
Kevin Peterson, please dial 9 at the courtesy phone.
凯文·彼得森 请用院内电♥话♥拨9
Hey, this is Kevin. Do your business after the beep.
我是凯文 请在嘟声后留言
Sweetheart.
亲爱的
Ma'am, you cannot use your cell phone.
小姐 这里不能使用电♥话♥
I'll be 2 seconds. You cannot use your cell phone.
2秒钟就好 这里不能使用电♥话♥
I have this nurse that's driving me absolutely crazy.
这个护士快把我逼疯了
I'm at the nurses' station on the floor that had a room...
我在我们最后见面的714房♥间
714 was on the last place I saw you.
那层楼的护士站
Right now it is...it's definitely been over an hour.
现在 现在肯定超过一个小时了
I can tell you that much. It's been hours,
肯定的 已经好几个小时了
and I've looked everywhere. I can't find you.
我找遍了这儿 都找不到你
The second you get this message, okay, you call me.
听到留言 立刻回电
Okay, baby.
好了 亲爱的
You call me, okay? Love you. I love you.
打给我 好吗 爱你 我爱你
Hi, we met this morning.
你好 我们今天早上见过的
You told me where
你告诉我哪里
to check in for outpatient surgery.
登记外科门诊的
Kevin Peterson is a patient here.
凯文·彼得森是这儿的病人
His doctor is Dr. Harding. Okay.
他的主治医生是哈丁 好
He is my boyfriend. I can't find him anywhere.
他是我男朋友 我怎么都找不到他了
Do you remember me from earlier? I remember you.
你还记得我吗 记得
You were by yourself. I was.
你是自己来的 是的
I dropped him off in the parking structure, okay.
他在停车场先下的
I don't make mix-ups,
我没弄错
and my computer is giving me the correct information.
电脑也不会出现错误
And there is no Kevin Peterson.
没有凯文·彼得森这个人
Perhaps it's new information, or something's changed.
也许有新的信息 也许有变动
I'm looking at my computer printout and I don't see a Kevin Peterson.
我看了电脑打印单 没有凯文·彼得森
I heard you. Okay. Thank you.
知道了 谢谢
Excuse me. Yes, can I help you?
打扰了 有什么可以帮您
Yes, please. I'm looking for someone who's missing.
是的 我要找的人他失踪了
Missing. He's 35,
失踪了 他35岁
6'1", dark hair, dark eyes.
身高6尺1寸 深色的头发和眼睛
I haven't seen anybody by that description. I'm sorry.
抱歉 没见过
He's wearing a brace on his left leg.
左腿上有个支架
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Ma'am, are you okay?
小姐 你没事吧
Excuse me.
抱歉
Yeah, this is Holloway in the lobby.
我是霍洛韦 在大厅里
Yeah, I've got a young woman who's looking
有位小姐在找
for an unidentified male.
一位身份不明的男士
Hi, I'm looking for a patient.
你好 我在找一位病人
That's in recovery named Kevin Peterson.
在康复中心 叫凯文·彼得森
Never heard of him.
没听过
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi. Hi, excuse me. Can I help you?
你好 你好 打扰了 有什么可以帮您
Hi, yes, I am looking for Kevin Peterson,
我找凯文·彼得森
Dr. Harding's patient.
哈丁医生的病人
Great, I understand. This is a restricted area.
我知道了 但这儿是禁区
I think he's just back there. I understand, Ma'am,
他可能回到这儿了 小姐 我知道
But I need you to leave the restricted area.
但是请你离开禁区
He is an outpatient. He's recovering.
他是门诊病人 正在康复中
This is recovery.
这儿是康复中心
Excuse me, excuse me. Hi.
打扰了 打扰了 你好
I'm sorry. I'm very busy right now. I'm very sorry.
很抱歉 我现在很忙 很抱歉
Okay.
好吧
Hi. I'm sorry, Ma'am, I'm with a patient.
你好 抱歉 小姐 这里有病人
Look, Ma'am, I really need you to get out of this area.
小姐 请你马上离开这儿
Security, can you take her away, please?
保安 请把她带走
Ma'am, this is a restricted area.
小姐 这儿是禁区
Ma'am, I'm sorry. This is a restricted area. You have to leave.
小姐 很抱歉 这是禁区 你必须离开
Can you please escort me to Dr. Harding instead?
你能带我去找哈丁医生吗
Yes. You have to get out of here.
好 你必须离开这儿
电影精选列表