Kevin. Kevin!
凯文 凯文
Kevin.
凯文
Miss Walsh.
沃尔什小姐
Miss Walsh, you in here?
沃尔什小姐 你在这儿吗
I got her. She's heading towards the parking garage.
我看到她了 她在朝车♥库♥走
My God! Are you all right?
上帝啊 你还好吗
Are you all right?
还好吗
This is a first date.
这是第一次约会
We don't kiss on the first date. 3rd. 5th. date.
不在第一次约会接吻 第三次 第五次约会
Gonna wait? This could take awhile.
想等她醒来吗 那得需要一阵子了
I think I've done all I can do.
我想我做的已经够了
Sorry she sent you on such a wild goose chase.
非常遗憾 她让你白费功夫了
Yeah, it happens.
是这样
Good afternoon, doc. Detective.
再会 医生 再见 警官
Hi, Mary.
你好 玛丽
Hello.
你好
I heard what happened. These are for you.
我知道发生什么了 这些送给你
Hey, it's gonna be okay.
一切都会好起来的
The doctor thought you needed some more time to recuperate.
医生以为你会多需要些时间才能醒过来
The cop-I think he might have left.
那个警♥察♥ 我想已经走了
Thank you.
非常感谢
They think I'm crazy.
他们以为我是个疯子
I'm not.
但我不是
I'm not crazy.
我没疯
No, you're not crazy. That's why I came down here.
你当然没疯 所以我才会来这儿
I want to discuss the situation about Kevin
我想跟你谈谈凯文的情况
and how you could see him again.
还有你怎么才能再见到他
You do wanna see him again, right?
你确实很想再见到他是吗
Do you know where he is?
你知道他在哪儿吗
Now don't get yourself worked up, young lady.
小姐 别为这点事大动肝火
You did make quite a spectacle of yourself, Miss Walsh.
你已经让你的形象深入人心了 沃尔什小姐
The emotional outburst, the panicking.
情绪失控 恐慌
We expected that, but the accident.
这都是我们预料之中的 除了车祸
My my, Mary, I mean, you've got to be more careful.
亲爱的玛丽 你应该小心点儿
"Mary Catherine Walsh, unmarried,
玛丽·凯瑟琳·沃尔什 未婚
regional operations manager for the Empyrean International Bank. "
太空国际银行的区域运作经理
You rent a condo in Reseda. Your mother died 4 months ago,
在里西达租了一套公♥寓♥ 母亲4个月前去世
but the bank got your house in the reverse mortgage.
银行用你的房♥子反向抵押贷款
That's true.
没错
How do you know this? I did my research.
你怎么知道的 我做了研究
But your bank, on the other hand,
但从另一方面 你所在的银行
recently received from the Federal government
最近从联邦政♥府♥得到
a $2 billion bailout.
20亿美元的救助
Now I've seen the bonus structure,
现在我看到你们的绩效工资结构
rewarding their executives
如果能让银行的客户破产
while letting their customers go bankrupt?
其主管就能得到奖金 是吗
And you have access to unlimited funds.
而你 能使用无限的资金
Don't you hurt him. Don't you hurt him!
不许伤害他 不许伤害他
So...
你想怎样
How much? $10 million.
要多少 1000万
I've taken the liberty to get Kevin's computer.
我冒昧地拿到凯文的电脑
Inside here you'll find the account and wire routing numbers
你能找到开曼群岛的银行账户
of a bank account in the Cayman Islands.
和汇款路线号♥码
Once I receive confirmation of funds received,
当我收到资金收讫确认后
I'll let your boyfriend go.
就放了你男朋友
Shit.
我♥操♥
I have no WIFI signal.
这儿没有无线网络信♥号♥♥
I checked it myself. It's fine.
我已经检查过了 信♥号♥♥非常好
Yeah, I don't have a wireless signal in this room.
但是这房♥间里没有无线信♥号♥♥
I need a hard line.
我需要一根网线
I need to move to a different location.
我需要到其他地方
Yeah, it's me.
是我
Yeah, cut off Peterson's finger.
把彼得森的手指剁下来
No, wait! Wait! Tell him no.
等等 等等 告诉他不要
Look at this right here.
看看这里
This is our signal. There is none.
这是信♥号♥♥ 没有
I've tried every single network,
我试了每个网络
and there's nothing. Hold that for one second.
但是没有 等会儿
I need you to move me to a place
我要你带我到另外一个地方
where I can plug in a different computer.
换台电脑
I can get it done in no time, okay?
我马上就能完成 好吗
Yeah, all right.
好吧
I've got 26 minutes till the cutoff, which is exactly how much time
我的忍♥耐限度是26分钟
you've got to find a computer to get me my money.
你需要找到一台电脑 把钱打给我
You're being watched. We know everything you do.
你在监控之下 你做的每件事我们都清楚
If you fail, Kevin dies.
如果你没能完成 凯文就死定了
If you tell anyone, Kevin dies.
如果你告诉其他人 凯文就死定了
If you leave the hospital, Kevin dies.
如果你离开医院 凯文也死定了
Got it.
明白了
Here's your clothing. I found it downstairs.
这是你的衣服 我在楼下找到的
Meet me on sublevel "B" when you're done.
完事后到B段来见我
Wonderful.
好极了
Miss Walsh?
沃尔什小姐
Mr. Holloway, that crazy Mary Walsh lady is back
霍洛韦先生 那个叫玛丽·沃尔什疯女人
wandering the halls.
又开始在走廊徘徊了
She's looking for a patient that does not appear to be in our system.
她在寻找我们系统里不存在的病人
She needs be escorted out immediately.
要马上把她赶走
I'll alert Miss Markham. Thank you.
我马上通知马克姆小姐 谢谢
We have footage of Miss Walsh in the trauma recovery room.
这儿有沃尔什小姐在精神恢复室的镜头
J.J., punch up everything on level 3, would you, please?
杰杰查看三楼所有门道 好吗
Thank you. You got it.
谢谢 明白
There you go. I wanted somebody on that door.
她在这儿 我派人把守那个门的呀
Unfortunately, the nurse stepped away.
不幸的是 护士走开了
You don't really think she's dangerous, do you?
你真的认为她很危险吗
I'm not taking any chances.
我根本没机会去想
Besides, with her injuries,
除此之外 她已经受伤了
her well-being is my responsibility.
我要负责她的安全
Trust me. She's still here,
相信我 她还在那儿
and we will find her.
我们会抓到她的
I have my people turning this place upside down.
我会让人把这个地方翻个底朝天
Well, let me know the minute you hear anything.
一有消息通知我
I'm going back upstairs.
我现在回楼上
You got it, Miss Markham. Thank you.
明白 马克姆小姐 谢谢
$10 million.
1000万
$10 million.
1000万美金
Please work.
拜托成功啊
Hello.
有人吗
Kevin.
凯文
Mary, Mary. Kevin.
玛丽 玛丽 凯文
Are you hurt?
你受伤了吗
He's fine.
他很好
Let him go.
放开他
The receipt.
收据
I need to email a confirmation code
我需要一个验证码的电子邮件
to complete the wire transfer.
来完成电汇
So I would suggest that you let him go now.
所以我建议你最好现在放了他
Move it!
快滚
Honey.
亲爱的
I thought I lost you forever.
我以为再也见不到你了
The code, come on!
验证码 快点
Done.
搞定
Come on, let's go up those stairs.
快走 我们到楼上去
We could get away. Just go right up those stairs.
我们跑得掉的 快上楼梯
Well, I'm glad you made it safely.
很高兴一切安全搞定
I understand you're from Missouri. Is that correct?
你来自密苏里州 对吧
Yeah, Kansas City.
是啊 我来自堪萨斯城
Is that near St. Louis? Other side of the state.
离圣路易斯近吗 在相反方向
Excuse me one second.
请稍等一下
Royal Cayman Bank & Trust. This is Barry.
开曼皇家银行信托公♥司♥ 我是巴里
Yeah, Conyers. Yeah, it's me.
科尼尔斯 是我
电影精选列表