你今晚过得怎么样?
How are you doing tonight?
晦
Hi.
谢谢你了
Thank you.
哦,这里有点冷。
Oh, it's a little cold in here.
我可以...
Can I-
其实,我们完全没问题。
Actually, we're totally fine.
你为什么不把零钱留着?
Why don't you keep the change?
你知道吗?
You know what?
扔在好的措施。
Throw that in for good measure.
别让我难堪
Don't embarrass me.
尴尬是你最不应该有的问题。
Embarrassment's the least of your problems.
好吧,我得跟你说实话。
Ok, I need to level with you.
这里不冷
It's not cold in here.
这是最佳的。
It's optimal.
跟着程序走
Get with the program.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
按计划行事。
Getting with the program.
不要这样做!
Don't do that!
露西,请回来
Lucy, come back, please.
你好
Hi.
你老婆不是派我来监视你的。
Your wife didn't send me here to spy on you,
我保证
I promise.
别担心
Don't worry.
我很好奇这些女孩是如何保持这么好的身材的。
I wonder how these girls stay in such good shape.
快问你一个问题
Quick question for you.
你做普拉提还是... 哦,哇。
Do you do pilates or... oh, wow.
哦,不错,露西
Oh, nice, Luce.
谢谢你了
Thank you so much.
等一下
Wait a second.
她完全是在想她的购物清单。
She is totally thinking about her shopping list.
哈!
Ha!
呜!
Woo!
哦。
Oh.
好的
Ok.
我只是想看看...
I'm just gonna see what-
她是个骗子
She's trying to take my money!
不,我不能做出改变?
No, I can't make change?
不,你没有。
No, you did not.
你在想什么?
What were you thinking?
就像她的阴♥道♥抽♥插♥一样悦目。
As pleasing as her vagina thrusts were,
它只是--它不是20元的那种快乐。
it just-it was not a $20 kind of happy.
欢迎参加欢乐宫晚会。
Welcome to the Pleasure Palace Party.
我们得到了假阳♥具♥,我们得到了振动器。
We got the dildos, we got the vibrators,
所以四处看看,不要害羞。
so look around, don't be shy.
如果你想去山顶的话。
If you wanna get to the top of the mountain
你得去装备。
you gotta go equipped.
哦!
Oh.
我在脱衣舞俱乐部学到了一件非常重要的事情。
I did learn one very important thing at the strip club.
如果足够赤♥裸♥,就无所谓了
If naked enough it doesn't matter
如果你真的会跳舞。
if you can actually dance.
哦,我知道这些是什么。
Oh, I know what these are.
人们用这些来冥想。
People use these for meditating.
不,那些是本华球。
No, those are Ben-Wa balls.
五十度?
50 Shades?
第二本书?
Book two?
本 谁?
Ben who?
你拿两个,你把它们塞进你的女人。
You take two of those, you stick 'em up your lady,
握住他们几个小时,好吗?
and just hold them for a couple of hours, ok?
等等,什么?
Wait, what?
哦,我的上帝。
Oh my god.
这些都是凯格尔运动的。
Those are for Kegel exercises.
你可以在车里做
You could do 'em in the car.
妈的,我现在就在做。
Shit, I'm doing them right now.
感受每一个重球带来的强烈的自然快♥感♥
Experience intense natural pleasure as each weighted ball
滚动,并与你一起移♥动♥,给你
rolls and moves with you to give you
震撼人心的内部按♥摩♥。
a mind-blowing internal massage.
现在,你要把一根香蕉雕成阴♥茎♥
Now, you're gonna sculpt a banana into a penis
用你的牙齿。
with your teeth.
接住!
Catch that!
哦,对了,去拿那根香蕉。
Oh yeah, get that banana.
好吧,我再也不会用同样的方式看香蕉了。
Well, I'll never look at a banana the same way again.
保罗也不会。
And neither will Paul.
性玩具派对。
Sex toy party.
检查一下
Check.
等等,你为什么停下来?
Wait, why'd you stop?
呃,没什么。
Uh, nothing.
什么都没有
Nothing.
我想我只是... 我真的需要去洗手间。
I think I just... I really need to go to the bathroom.
哦,我的天,走吧!
Oh my, well go!
就在下面
It's right down there.
我不认为我可以做到这一点。
I don't think I can make it that far.
哦,天啊
Oh god.
它要出来了。
It's gonna come out.
什么是?
What is?
一句话也不说
Not a word.
一句话也不说
Not a word.
呃,呃。
Uh-uh.
好的
Ok.
哦,740
Oh.
哦!
Oh!
我想我不能弯腰。
I don't think I can bend over.
因为还有第二个?
Because there's a second one?
三号♥
Three.
哦!
Oh!
还有三个。
There are three more.
我买♥♥了两盒。
I bought two boxes.
我明白了
I see.
对于凯格尔斯。
For Kegels.
不说了
Say no more.
我要你把它捡起来。
I need you to pick it up.
你知道吗,我不认为我们的友谊是有限度的。
You know, I didn't think there were limits to our friendship.
我知道这不是真的。
I realize it's just not true.
哦,这一点都不好笑。
Oh, this is not funny.
这不好笑,好吗?
It's not funny, ok?
我只在工作场合穿的
I only wore these to a work function
因为我知道我们要站三个小时了
because I knew we would be standing for three hours
而且,你知道,我想调。
and, you know, I wanted to tone.
停!
Stop!
停下来,好吗?
Stop, ok?
如果你让我笑,另一个球就会弹出来
If you make me laugh another ball will pop out.
天啊,我真是... ...
Oh god, I'm so...
我需要帮助 求你了
I need help here. Please.
好吧,好吧。好的,好的,我们走吧
Ok, ok. Let's go.
那是什么?
What was that?
我也不知道
I don't know.
当我走路时,我的腿就会摩擦在一起。
When I walk my legs just sort of rub together
我已经如此,如此
and I'm already so, so-
哦,我的上帝,我可能 -
oh my god, I might-
哈利路亚?
Hallelujah?
是啊
Yeah.
好吧,我们得冒这个险。
Ok, we're gonna have to risk it.
露西,如果你牵着我的手做这件事。
Lucy, if you do this while holding my hand
这段友谊将永远不会改变。
this friendship will never be the same.
女士们,你们看起来很开心啊
Ladies, you look like you're having a good night.
我们中的一些人比其他人更多。
Some of us more than others.
晦
Hi.
你在这里做什么?
What're you doing here?
哦,看到我爸爸了。
Oh, seeing my dad.
他是信托公♥司♥的董事会成员。
He's on the board with the trust.
这是无关紧要的。
It's irrelevant.
电影精选列表