我也可以问你同样的问题。
I could ask you the same thing.
请说
Go ahead.
像你这样的好女孩在这种地方做什么?
What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?
哦...
Oh...
哦!
Oh!
忙碌的一天,你到了那里。
Busy day you got there.
哦--
Oh-
呃,你有时间真了不起
Uh, it's amazing you have the time
伴随着所有的小提琴演奏和诵经声。
with all the violin playing and the chanting.
你当然记得我。
Of course you remember me.
我不是每天都能碰到美女的。
It's not every day I run into a beautiful girl
有着这样的蹲守倾向。
with such a propensity for crouching.
他其实只是用了 "倾向性 "这个词吗?
Did he actually just use the word "propensity"?
哦,嘿。
Oh hey.
领养了这只小狗。
Adopted this puppy.
而早餐已经准备好了。
And breakfast is ready.
而菜也做好了。
And the dishes are done.
喂,你是婚礼上的伴郎啊?
Hey, you're the best man from the wedding
与拉屎的马?
with the pooping horse?
哦,是的,我只是一个新郎官。
Oh, yeah, I was just a groomsman.
哦,好吧,我是妮莎。
Oh, well, I'm Nessa.
我是四重奏中的一员。
I was a part of the quartet.
哦,是的。你们是伟大的。
Oh, yeah. You guys were great.
谢谢你了
Thank you.
我是拉大提琴的
I play the cello.
嗯,是的。
Um, yeah.
就是,你知道,你两腿之间的那个大的?
It's, you know, the big one between your legs?
露西在这里,她会拉小提琴。
Lucy over here, she plays the violin.
原来是露西,是吗?
So it's Lucy, is it?
在这里见到你真好
So fancy meeting you here.
你在做什么?
What're you doing?
哦,是的,嗯,好问题。
Oh yeah, um, good question.
我想找一份母亲节礼物。
I'm looking for a Mother's Day gift.
哦,真的吗?
Oh, really?
我也是
Me too.
我的意思是,我永远不会在这里为自己。
I mean, I would never be here for myself.
还是我会?
Or would I?
妮莎.
Nessa.
呃,其实我是个建筑师。
Uh, I'm actually an architect.
保罗-古德温在我的公♥司♥工作
Paul Goodwin works at my firm.
右边
Right.
是啊,我依稀记得他提到过这样的事情。
Yeah, I vaguely remember him mentioning something like that.
我在楼上干活呢
I'm ah, working on a job upstairs
以重新配置办公空间。
to reconfigure the office space.
哦
Oh.
还不如那个名单上的东西有趣。
Not nearly as interesting as what's going on on that list.
哦,不
Oh, no.
这纯粹是一个研究项目。
This is purely a research project.
是啊,说实话,我也没办法。
Yeah, honestly I can't help it.
我上过哈佛,所以我是研究型的。
I went to Harvard so I'm research-y.
其实,我就是在那里认识了保罗。
Actually, that's where I met Paul.
真的吗?
Really?
你要对伴郎使用H弹?
You're using the H-bomb on the best man?
我只是不能。
I just can't.
我要去和普里西拉谈谈。
I'm gonna go talk to Priscilla.
还有你的嘴唇到底是怎么回事,女孩?
And wha the hell is up with your lips, girl?
我是格兰特
I'm Grant.
谁在这里工作?
Who works here?
我听你说你在这里工作?
Did I hear you say you work here?
为什么,是的,他有。
Why, yes he does.
她也是。
So does she.
我只是想知道这是否有效。
I just wanna find out if this works.
其实,先生,我对这个产品非常熟悉。
Actually, sir, I am very familiar with this product.
这是我的最爱之一。
It's one of my favourites.
事实上,我现在就已经开始了。
In fact, I've got it on right now.
什么意思,你现在穿上了?
What do you mean, you're wearing it now?
在什么上?
On what?
在我的嘴唇上
On my lips.
你把它放在嘴唇上?
You put it on your lips?
呃,露西,我想你没在嘴唇上涂勃起霜吧?
Uh, Luce, I don't think you put erection cream on your lips.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh my god.
哦。
Oh.
什么?
Excuse me?
这些有超大号♥的吗?
Do these come in extra large?
我从咖啡馆给你拿了些冰块
Got you some ice from the cafe.
谢谢你
Thanks.
是啊,我觉得你的嘴唇看起来有点... ...
Yeah, I thought your lips looked a little...
这种事你有唱词吗?
You got a chant for this sort of thing?
哇哦
Woah.
能给我你的电♥话♥吗?
Can I have your number?
你要我的电♥话♥吗?
You want my number?
是啊。
Yeah.
等等,真的吗?
Wait, really?
我有一场演出,你可能有兴趣参加。
I have a gig you might be interested in playing.
真厉害
That's awesome.
我... 我在外面等你。
I'll um, I'll wait out here.
掰掰
Bye.
所以他爸爸是这次保险专员年度晚宴的共同主席。
So his dad co-chairs this annual insurance commissioner's dinner
他想让你和我到处走走
and he wants you and me to walk around
并做流浪的吟游诗人的事情。
and do the wandering minstrel thing.
先是婚礼,现在又是这个?
First the wedding and now this?
他是你的新经纪人吗?
Is he your new booking agent?
请问,为什么不是我们所有人?
Excuse me, why not all of us?
呃,我不知道,但你确实做了一个点,告诉他。
Uh, I don't know, but you did make it a point to tell him
在你玩的时候,你的腿很忙。
that your legs are pretty occupied while you play.
他会去吗?
Will he be there?
他没有说。
He didn't say.
所以,除了H弹事件。
So, with the exception of the H-bomb incident,
并在嘴唇上涂抹勃起霜。
and putting erection cream on your lips,
我想说这是非常成功的。
I'd say this was very successful.
你和一个帅哥聊得很开心。
You had a nice conversation with a handsome man,
我们不知道从哪里弄来了一个演出,而你有伯特。
we got a gig out of nowhere, and you got Burt.
嗯
Hmm.
你知道吗,在和杰夫分手一周后...
You know, after one week of being broken up with Jeff
经过四年的约会,我不能相信我的感觉有多好。
after four years of dating and I cannot believe how great I feel.
我不敢相信的是,我们真的在做这个。
Well, what I can't believe is that we're actually doing this.
好吧,新泽西,我们怎么做的?
Alright, Jersey, how we doin'?
你们六个人
All six of you.
好了,先说正事。
Alright, first thing's first.
我去拿些饮料来
I'm gonna go grab us some drinks.
好了,现在是最性感的同卵双胞胎了
Alright, now for the sexiest identical twins
用最热门的舞蹈动作。
with the hottest dance moves.
每个人都放弃它的樱桃和
Everybody give it up for Cherry and
...达拉斯。
...Dallas.
达拉斯!
Dallas!
嘿,韦斯,我可以麻烦你两瓶啤酒,伙计?
Hey Wes, can I trouble you for two beers, mate?
假装你不认识我。
Pretend like you don't know me.
辉煌。
Brilliant.
他说樱桃和达拉斯?
Did he say Cherry and Dallas?
你知道,这不是我所期望的。
You know, this is not what I expected.
嘘.
Shh.
为什么?
Why?
你怕我吵醒他们吗?
Are you afraid I'm gonna wake them up?
哦,来吧。
Oh, come on.
他们是表演者,而你却在他们身上说话。
They're performers and you're talking over them.
不要无礼。
Don't be rude.
这是对我的不尊重。
It's disrespectful.
我只是说说而已
I'm just saying.
嗨,辛西娅。
Hi, Cynthia.
喜欢这个发型。
Loving the hair.
电影精选列表