来吧,这只是一个字。
Come on, it's just a word.
说吧,已经。
Say it, already.
好吧,你能做到这一点。
Alright, you got this.
我想要你的火热,悸动... ...
I want your hot, throbbing...
呃...
Ugh.
呃,呃。号♥毛。
Uh-uh. No. Gross.
而痛苦的。
And painful.
谁会要求热乎乎的、悸动的东西呢?
Who would ask for hot, throbbing anything?
手指发麻是指头的情况
Throbbing is what happens to your finger
当你把它关进车门的时候。
when you slam it in the car door.
我现在就要。
I want it now.
你那火热的,跳动的...
Your hot, throbbing...
好的
Ok.
把它给我
Give it to me.
而 "它",我的意思是,我想你的热,悸动......不!
And by "it", I mean I want your hot, throbbing... nope!
不!
No!
完全没有说服力!
Not at all convincing!
天啊,露西,这是一个字。
God, Luce, it's a word.
这是个词,已经说出来了。
It's a word, just say it already.
好吧,我知道了
Alright.
我想要你的火热,悸动... ...
I want your hot, throbbing...
看在上帝的份上!
For the love of god!
鸡♥巴♥!鸡♥巴♥!鸡♥巴♥!
Cock! Cock! Cock!
鸡♥巴♥!鸡♥巴♥!
Cock! Cock!
鸡♥巴♥!
Cock!
哦... 嗯,我的朋友有一个农场,有一个公鸡。
Oh... um, my friend has this farm and there's this rooster.
捣蛋鬼
Troublemaker.
好吧,我知道了
Alright.
嗯,这是一个... ... 句子,只是永远不会发生。
Well, that is a... sentence that's just never gonna happen.
等等,他的手在做什么?
Wait, what's he doing with his hand?
其实这样的感觉很好。
That actually feels good.
所以这是一个意外。
So that was an accident.
你对我真好啊
You're so... good to me.
嘿嘿
Hey.
嗯?
Hmm?
我们好吗?
Are we good?
是啊,38岁
Yeah.
你喜欢这样吗?
You like that?
好吧,我知道了 好的
Ok. Good.
好吧,性感的想法。
Ok, sexy thoughts.
热带海滩上的小屋。
A cabana on a hot, tropical beach.
我在做按♥摩♥
I'm getting a massage,
突然变成了自发的、无拘无束的性♥爱♥。
which suddenly turns into spontaneous, unbridled sex.
与史蒂夫-卡瑞尔。
With Steve Carell.
只不过像他的新片中,银发。
Only like in his newer movies, with silver hair.
是的!
Yes!
是的!
Yes!
我来了!
I'm coming!
是的!
Yes!
无麦华夫饼!
Wheat-free waffles!
妈的,我刚才是说出来了吗?
Shit, did I just say that out loud?
咦?
Huh?
对不起,54号♥
Sorry.
等一下
Just a second.
这是我在商店里忘记的。
That was what I forgot at the store.
我一整天都记不清了。
I couldn't remember all day.
不,不,不,不。
No, no, no, no.
很好啊
It's good.
我的思想是完全自♥由♥的。
My mind is completely free.
我已经准备好了
I'm ready now.
是啊,我觉得你不是。
Yeah... I don't think you are.
我们应该买♥♥个吊扇。
We should get a ceiling fan.
嘿,你在做什么?
Hey, what're you doing?
不,别把我的名单搞乱了。
No-don't mess up my lists.
为什么?
Why?
你又不可能完成任何一个任务
It's not like you ever finish any of them.
这是不对的。
That is not true.
只是因为你生气,不要... ...
Just because you're angry, don't-
好吧,看。
Ok, look.
大多数女人,在做♥爱♥的时候,你知道。
Most women, during sex, you know,
他们说,像...
they say things like...
我不喜欢,"是的,是的,给我好"。
I don't-like, "yes, yes, give it to me good".
谁说的?
Who says that?
人。
People.
你认识的人?
People who you know?
你真想让我大喊大叫。
You honestly want me to yell out,
"是,是,给我好"?
"Yes, yes, give it to me good"?
好吧,那就比 "无麦华夫饼 "好。
Well, it would be better than "wheat-free waffles".
你为什么不承认你对性不感兴趣呢?
Why don't you just admit that you're not into sex?
我不是不喜欢做♥爱♥。
I'm so not not into sex.
你连睡衣都没脱!
You didn't even take off your pyjamas!
是啊,好吧,他们很舒服!
Yeah, well, they're comfortable!
你在做什么?
What're you doing?
你一定是在开玩笑。
You gotta be kidding me.
我有工作要做。
I have work to do.
我正在赶时间
I'm on a deadline.
你在车♥库♥里工作,好吗?
You work in the garage, alright?
测试电子游戏!
Testing video games!
别对我评头论足
Don't judge me.
对不起,巴♥赫♥先生。
Sorry, Mr. Bach.
我需要更有精神的东西。
I need something with a little more spirit.
厉害
Great.
我的电线在哪里?
Where is my cord?
哦,我的天,他是个常客。
Oh my god, he's a regular.
不要停!
Don't stop!
哦,我的,我的... ... 这是一个很大的阴♥道♥。
Oh my-oh my... that is a lot of vagina.
是的,是的,给我好!
Yes, yes, give it to me good!
哦,我的上帝,她真的只是说?
Oh my god, did she really just say that?
谢谢你,亲爱的。
Thank you, sweetie.
我以为你已经进化了。
I thought you were evolved.
我们是在电影节上认识的,看在上帝的份上!
We met at a film festival, for god's sake!
你在说什么?
What're you talking about?
我说的是
What I'm talking about is that.
那是什么?
What is that?
我不知道,一个女孩?
I don't know, a girl?
第107号♥
No.
我是个女孩
I'm a girl.
这是一个狐狸精。
That is a vixen.
管他呢
Whatever.
什么?
Excuse me?
怎么,我还不够?
What, I'm not enough?
你看,好吧,是的。
Look, ok, yeah.
我很抱歉你不高兴,但你还真有这个。
I'm sorry you're upset, but you kinda have this,
如同对亲情的无理恐惧什么的
like, irrational fear of intimacy or anything
不能放在名单上的。
that can't be put on a list.
你坐在那里对我说的是感性的话
You are talking sensuality to me as you are sitting there
砍掉脑袋?
hacking heads off?
哦,你觉得好笑吗?
Oh, is this funny to you?
真的吗?
Really?
你什么时候成了色情人士了?
Since when are you a porn person?
好吧,我是个男人,所以自始至终。
Well, I'm a guy, so since always.
哦,明白了,这是废话。
Oh, see, that's bullshit.
我刚刚又被交火杀死了。
I just got killed by crossfire again.
你怎么这么不淡定呢?
How are you being so nonchalant about this?
在今天这个时代。
In this day in age,
当女人终于站在男人面前的时候
when women are finally standing up to men
谁使用性作为压♥迫♥的工具,你是。
who use sex as a tool of oppression, you're-
哇,哇,哇,哇,哇,哇!
Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah!
我没有压♥迫♥任何人,好吗?
I'm not oppressing anyone, ok?
他们把它放在那里,男生付钱,女生。
They put it out there, guys pay for it, and girls,
电影精选列表