About the wood go swifter than the wind,
叫海丽娜的雅典女郎吧
and Helena of Athens look thou find.
制♥造♥幻境把她引到这里
By some illusion see thou bring her here.
我要给她的眼睛施上魔法
I'll charm his eyes against she do appear.
我去 我去 我这就去
I go, I go, look how I go.
鞑靼人的飞箭都撵不上我
Swifter than arrow from the Tartar's bow.
这朵紫色的小花
Flower of this purple dye,
尚留着爱神的箭疤
hit with Cupid's archery,
渗进他眼眸深处
sink in apple of his eye.
报告仙灵首领
Captain of our fairy band,
海丽娜已带到
Helena is here at hand,
跟在她后面的少年
and the youth mistook by me,
渴望得到她的眷怜
pleading for a lover's fee.
瞧瞧那痴狂的模样
Shall we their fond pageant see?
真是蠢得无法想象
Lord, what fools these mortals be!
你怎么会以为我的求爱是在戏弄你
Why should you think that I should woo in scorn?
我起誓时流着泪
Look when I vow, I weep,
这就是我的誓言
my vows new born!
你真是越来越油嘴滑舌了
You do advance your cunning more and more!
你该向赫米娅起誓 你忘记她了吗
These vows are Hermia's. Will you give her o'er?
我向她起誓时还什么都不懂
I had no judgment when to her I swore.
你现在对我起誓也不像懂了什么
Nor none in my mind now you give me more!
狄米特律斯爱她 可他不爱你
Demetrius loves her, and he loves not you.
拉山德 完美男神
Lysander, godlike,
圣洁的仙子
nymph, perfect, divine.
男神
Nymph?!
该拿什么与你的秀眼相比 我的爱人
To what, my love, shall I compare thine eyne?
你太残忍♥了 狄米特律斯 别这样
You are unkind, Demetrius. Be not so,
因为你爱赫米娅 你知道我很清楚
for you love Hermia - this you know I know.
水晶太暗了 你的嘴唇
Crystal is muddy! O, how ripe in show
就像熟透的红樱桃 多么诱人
thy lips, those kissing cherries, tempting grow!
你那白皙的妙手一举
That pure congealed white, high Taurus' snow,
东风吹散的陶洛斯山上的积雪
fanned with the eastern wind, turns to a crow
立刻黯然失色 黑如乌鸦 容我吻吻
when thou holdest up thy hand. O, let me kiss.
吻
Kiss?!
这纯白的王子 这幸福的象征
This prince is of pure white, now seal my bliss!
倒霉 该死 我知道你们
O spite! O hell! I see you are all bent
都在看我的笑话
to set against me for your merriment.
你们如果真是表里如一的堂堂男子
If you were men, as men you are in show,
就不会这样对一位有身份的女子
you would not use a gentle lady so.
拉山德
O, Lysander.
拉山德 放弃赫米娅 我不要
Lysander, lose thy Hermia. I will none.
要是我曾爱过她 现在也已不爱了
If e'er I loved her all that love is gone.
我对她的爱也就是过客暂时停留
My heart to her but as guestwise sojourned,
现在已找到归宿 那就是山德身旁
and now to 'Sander ..is it home returned.
海伦
O Helen!
完美的女神 圣洁的仙子
Goddess, nymph, perfect, divine,
该拿什么与你的秀眼相比 我的爱人
to what, my love, shall I compare thine eyne?
你俩是情敌 都爱着赫米娅
You both are rivals and love Hermia,
现在都来嘲笑海丽娜
and now both rivals to mock Helena!
拉山德 我看不到你
Thou art not by mine eye, Lysander, found,
但幸好我能听见你的声音
mine ear, I thank it, brought me to thy sound!
可你为何忍♥心离开我
But why unkindly didst thou leave me so?
爱情在召唤 他为何要停留呢
Why should he stay whom love doth press to go?
什么爱能把拉山德带离我身边
What love could press Lysander from my side?
拉山德的爱召唤他一刻也不停留
Lysander's love, that would not let him bide.
美丽的海丽娜 照耀着夜空
Fair Helena, who more engilds the night
让一切明亮的繁星黯然无色
than all yon fiery oes and eyes of light.
你说的不是真话 这不可能
You speak not as you think. It cannot be.
瞧 她和他们一伙
Lo, she is one of this confederacy.
现在我明白他们仨联合
Now I perceive they have conjoined all three
用这恶作剧欺负我
to fashion this false sport in spite of me.
欺负人的赫米娅 最没良心的姑娘
Injurious Hermia, most ungrateful maid,
你竟然和他们串通一气
have you conspired, have you with these contrived
用这卑鄙玩笑作弄我
to bait me with this foul derision?
你难道不顾往日的姐妹情谊
And will you rent our ancient love asunder,
竟和男人们联合嘲弄你可怜的朋友
to join with men in scorning your poor friend?
你这样既不够朋友也不合少女身份
It is not friendly, 'tis not maidenly.
我不懂你这话什么意思
I understand not what you mean by this.
好 接着装下去 装着一副苦脸
Ay, do! Persever, counterfeit sad looks,
我一转身就向我摆嘴脸了
make mouths upon me when I turn my back!
再见 这其中也怪我自己
Fare ye well. 'Tis partly my own fault,
死别或生离很快就能弥补过错
which death or absence soon shall remedy.
别走 温柔的海丽娜 听我解释
Stay, gentle Helena, hear my excuse,
我的爱 我的命 我的灵魂 美丽的海丽娜
my love, my life, my soul, fair Helena!
这话真好听
O, excellent!
我比他更爱你
I say I love thee more than he can do.
你这么说 那就拔剑证明吧
If thou say so, withdraw, and prove it too.
快 来啊
Quick, come.
拉山德 这到底怎么回事
Lysander, whereto tends all this?
放开我 你这小猫 刺头 贱♥人♥ 放开
Hang off, thou cat, thou burr! Vile thing, let loose,
不然我就像甩蛇一样甩掉你
or I will shake thee from me like a serpent.
你怎么变得这么凶暴 这是为什么 爱人
Why are you grown so rude? What change is this, sweet love?
你的爱人 走开 黑鞑♥子♥
Thy love? Out, tawny Tartar, out.
走开 讨厌的毒物 真恶心 快滚
Out, loathed medicine! O hated potion, hence!
你是开玩笑吗
Do you not jest?
难道我不是赫米娅 你不是拉山德了吗
Am not I Hermia? Are not you Lysander?
别怀疑 千真万确
Be certain. Nothing truer, 'tis no jest
我恨你 我爱海丽娜 不是玩笑
that I do hate thee and love Helena.
天啊 你这骗子
O me, you juggler,
你这花中的蛀虫
you canker-blossom,
你这爱情的贼
You thief of love!
好 真好
Fine, I'faith.
难道你一点端庄 一点女人家的羞耻都没有
Have you no modesty, no maiden shame,
一点不晓得自重了吗
no touch of bashfulness?
你一定要引我说出难听的话来吗
What, will you tear impatient answers from my gentle tongue?
你这装腔作势的人
Fie, fie, you counterfeit,
你这小玩偶
you puppet, you!
小玩偶 何出此言
Puppet? Why so?
原来如此
Ay, that way goes the game.
现在我才明白她为什么把她的身材跟我的比较
Now I perceive she hath made compare with our statures.
她自夸她长得高
She hath urged her height!
因为我生得又矮又小
So are you grown this high in his esteem
所以他便把你看得高不可及了吗
because I am so dwarfish and so low?
求你们 先生们 虽然你们都在嘲弄我
I pray you, though you mock me, gentlemen,
但别让她伤害我 我从来不曾使过性子
let her not hurt me. I was never curst.
我也完全不懂得怎样跟人家打架
I have no gift at all in shrewishness.
我是一个胆小怕事的女子
I am a right maid for my cowardice!
我是怎样一个矮法
How low am I,
你这涂脂抹粉的花柱子 你说
thou painted maypole? Speak!
我是怎样矮法 矮虽矮
How low am I? I am not yet so low
我的手指还挖得着你的眼珠
but that my nails can reach unto thine eyes.
她一发起怒来 真是又凶又狠
O, when she is angry she is keen and shrewd!
在学校里她就是出名的母老虎
She was a vixen when she went to school,
她虽然小 但很凶
and though she be but little, she is fierce.
又是「小」 不是矮就是小
Little again?! Nothing but low and little?
滚开 你这矮子
Get you gone, you dwarf!
你这小珠子 你这小青豆
You bead! You... Acorn!
要我伤害她 打她 杀死她吗
Shall I hurt her? Strike her, kill her dead?
不 狄米特律斯 不
No, Demetrius, no!
好赫米娅
Good Hermia!
不要对她这样凶
Do not be so bitter with her.
我一直是爱你的 赫米娅
I evermore did love you, Hermia,
有什么事总跟你商量
did ever keep your counsels,
从来不曾对你作过违心的事
never wronged you,
除了这次
Save that...
出于对狄米特律斯的爱
in love unto Demetrius
我把你私奔到这座林中的事告诉了他
I told him of your stealth unto this wood.
他跟着你来了 因为爱 我又跟着他
He followed you. For love I followed him.
但他一直骂我 恐吓我
But he hath chid me hence, and threatened me
说要打我 踢我 甚至要杀死我