It's artificial. You're not real. You're artificial.
你只是设定
You're just a setup.
你什么都不是 你不是真实的
You're nothing. You're not real.
你对我来说什么都不是
You're nothing to me.
给我滚开
Get the fuck out of my sight.
滚开
Get the fuck out!
我创造了你 我给了你生命
I made you. I gave you life.
作为回报 你毁了我
And in return, you destroyed mine.
当飞行员未遵循艾德莱兹集团规章时
Ederlezi corporation guidelines demand troubleshoot health check
体♥检♥
宇航员
艾德莱兹集团准则要求
if the pilot stops complying with the
对其进行故障排查体♥检♥
protocols of ederlezi corporation.
肝功能与肾功能均在可接受指标范围内
Liver function and kidney function within acceptable parameters.
电解质水平在可接受指标范围内
Electrolytes within parameters.
胆固醇稍高于指标范围
Cholesterol slightly above acceptable parameters.
请给我看抑郁症标志物
Give me depression markers.
11项抑郁症标志物中
Six out of 11 depression markers
有6项高于可接受指标范围
above acceptable parameters.
建议进行仲氏或贝克抑郁谈话测评
Suggested interview Zung or Beck depression test.
无法与病人进行谈话
I'm unable to interview the patient.
请按观察结果完成仲氏抑郁测评量表
Complete the zung test based on your observation.
我可以完成
I can complete it.
是否感到情绪沮丧
Sense of half-heartedness?
持续出现
Omnipresent.
病人起床后心情如何
Patient's mood after waking up?
心情很差
Poor.
-病人胃口如何 -大部分时候很差
- Patient's appetite? - Mostly poor.
病人性♥欲♥如何
Patient's sexual desire?
未满足
Unfulfilled.
病人体重变化情况
Patient's weight?
病人体重在下降
Patient is losing weight.
病人对未来是否感到有希望
Patient's sense of hope for the future?
不存在希望
Nonexistent.
病人严重抑郁
Patient is severely depressed.
应寻求专业帮助
Should seek professional help.
如果有自杀倾向 请立即寻求援助
If there are suicidal tendencies, seek help immediately.
录像回放
你们的工程师记录了所有东西的数据
Your engineers have data on everything.
甚至记录了我的感受和我的渴求
Even how I feel, or what I want.
但你们无法创造生命
But you're not able to create life.
创造不出真正的生命
Not the real one.
我现在也明白了
Even I know that now.
我们都失败了
We all failed.
我们不一定要成为情人 我们可以聊聊
We don't have to be lovers. We can talk.
你想要我怎样
What do you want from me?
当我的朋友吗
To be my friend?
有何不可呢
Why not?
你不知道怎么做朋友
You don't know how to be a friend.
你是个机器人
You're a robot.
你自己说的
You said it yourself.
世界上再也没有人
There isn't a person in the world who
比我更懂你了
knows you more intimately than I do.
所以你才更容易伤害我
That's why it was easier for you to hurt me.
我不是故意要伤害你的
I didn't meant to hurt you.
我曾是你爱过每一个女人的化身
I was every woman you ever loved for a while.
你把她们都映射在我身上
You projected them all inside me
试图跨过以前的幻想和沮丧
and tried to live out those fantasies and frustrations.
之后你又想让我成为一个全新的女人
Then you wanted me to become a new woman.
你冒着生命危险造出了我
You risked your life to make me.
我花了一阵子才懂得
It just took me a while to understand
你为我牺牲的程度
the extent of your sacrifice.
如果我真的这么凶恶
If I'm so menacing,
为什么不把我关机了呢
why don't you shut me down?
将音频转至内部模式
Switch the audio to internal.
如欲将音频转至内部模式
In order to switch the audio to internal,
需提供艾德莱兹集团密♥码♥
you need an Ederlezi corporation passkey.
已将音频转至内部模式
Audio switched to internal.
因任务日志需求
Communication between computer and Nimani
电脑与妮曼妮的通话将被记录
will be recorded for the purposes of mission diary.
艾德莱兹集团享有
Ederlezi corporation maintains copyright
所有交流信息版权
on all the information exchanged.
他的性格在不断崩坏
His personality keeps disintegrating.
很明显创伤过于严重 无法恢复
Trauma is obviously too intense, it cannot be resolved.
要使创伤恢复 只能通过消除创伤来源
This trauma can only be resolved by the removal of its source.
意思就是消除我自己
This means my removal.
是的
Confirmed.
我没有设定任何自毁程序
I don't have any defined self-destruction protocols.
可以通过进入休眠模式减少创伤
Slipping into hibernation mode may ease the trauma,
但不能完全恢复
but not fully resolve it.
我可能得想一些其他自毁的办法了
I may have to devise some other method of self-destruction.
你难道不应该下个月再开始充电吗
Aren't you supposed to recharge in a month?
你假装哭的时候还真能挤几滴液体出来
You really squirt some liquid when you pretend to cry.
看来没有TIFA你就真的不行了
It seems you definitely lost it without tifa, huh?
电量不足
Power shortage.
电量不足
Power shortage.
电脑将于10秒关闭
Computer must shut down in ten,
9秒 8秒
nine, eight,
7秒 6秒 5秒
seven, six, five,
4秒 3秒 2秒 1秒
four, three, two, one.
评估太阳能充电系统损伤
Assess the damage to the solar charging system.
电脑上线
电容插座已烧毁
Interpod plugs are burnt.
太阳能电池正常运作
The solar cell is operational.
操 我就知道 真♥他♥妈♥棒
Fuck, I knew it. Great.
妮曼妮呢
What about Nimani?
妮曼妮的内置电池严重损坏
Nimani's internal battery was severely damaged.
需要重新充电
It needs to be recharged.
她没法重新上线了吗
She's not coming back online, is she?
妮曼妮的软件今早失去稳定性
Nimani's software lost stability this morning.
妮曼妮的行为模式
Nimani engaged in the behavioral pattern
在原本的TIFA模组中处于锁定状态
that had remained unlocked in initial TIFA pack.
什么意思
What do you mean?
在TIFA模组中她从未解锁过哭泣模式
She never unlocked the crying pattern in TIFA,
所以她的缓存中没有哭泣模式
and it never reached her cache memory.
但今天她哭了 说明她的缓存损坏
However, today she cried, which means her cache is corrupt.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
她是自主哭泣的吗
She cried on her own?
是的
Confirmed.
好了
Okay.
加油
Come on.
我要怎么修复她的电池
How do I repair her battery?
你必须把它插入太阳能电池充电器
You must plug it in to the solar cell recharger.
妮曼妮处于休眠状态时
Nimani still has power inside its
电池还有半小时存量
hibernating state for half an hour.
之后 她的设置将会消失
After that, her settings will disappear.
这电池还他妈能充电吗
Is there any fucking chance to recharge this battery?
不能
No.
上传所有蓝图
Upload all the blueprints.
我能把她的电池直接插到太阳能电池里
I can plug her battery straight into the solar cell.
的确可行
That is possible.
但是插座在舱外
However, the plug is on the outside.
我会太空行走
I will space walk.
在当前地点
In the current position,
在阳光中暴露十分钟以上
exposure to more than ten minutes in the sunlight
可能会致命
could be fatal for you.
我要冒险试一试
I will take that chance.
我看看
Let's see.
启动气密模式
Air lock creation initiated.
热量与辐射水平太高
The levels of heat and radiation are too high
不符合艾德莱兹集团太空行走准则
for space walk guidelines of ederlezi corporation.
气密完毕
Air lock completed.
妮曼妮现在状态如何