2148年
地球的每一个角落
都已被资本主义所剥削殆尽
社♥会♥主♥义♥调控
被实行以维持人类社会
运转的平衡
全球最大的企业
开始将眼光
投向地球以外
艾德莱兹公♥司♥
将其深空殖民项目拓展至了
半人马座阿尔法星
贝康诺太空发射场
米卢廷
Milutin,
你最长的航行是什么
what is the longest journey you've taken?
前往火星殖民地
To the colony on Mars.
那里的意识形态有些偏差
There were some deviations in ideology.
当然 我设法适应了 且高分完成
I managed to crack that, receiving high scores, of course.
你前往火星航程中最大的困惑是什么
What was your greatest doubt when you traveled to Mars?
当我到达目的地之时
That the mission would lose its purpose
本次任务已失去意义
by the time I reached my destination.
这以前在其他人身上发生过
It already happened before, to others.
当他们到达目的地时
By the time they reached the targets,
派遣他们的国家已经不复存在了
the country that sent them ceased to exist.
或者 他们的意识形态已经过时
Or, the ideologies they carried stopped being valid.
你没有私人问题吗
You had no intimate issues?
当时 我对亲密关系的态度很宽松
At the time, I had a lax approach to intimacy.
我没有意识到这有多危险
I didn't realize how dangerous it was,
不仅对我 以及我身边的所有人
not only for me, but for everyone around me.
我们现在想派遣你进行长途航行
We'd like to send you on a longer trip now.
去半人马座阿尔法星
To Alpha centauri.
你需要在那里安装主体
You'll be required to install juche there.
你对此有什么意见吗
Do you have any problem with that?
主体是一种专家的意识形态
Juche is an ideology for experts.
我不想生活在一个基于主体的系统中
I wouldn't live in a system that runs on juche.
我更像是一个自我管理的社♥会♥主♥义♥者
I'm more of a self-management socialism guy.
但是我接受任务
I can do it.
很多人觉得这很陌生
Many find it unfamiliar.
人们对东方意识形态有意见
People have a problem with eastern ideologies...
其中有专♥制♥主义和马♥克♥思♥
That carry a plan of despotism and Marx...
这次任务将与我们的
This mission will be different from
标准操作程序有所不同
our standard operating procedure.
这次航行你将不是独自一人
You won't be going alone on this trip.
你现在住在集体中吗
Are you living in a community now?
到目前为止 没什么能激励我加入集体
So far, nothing has inspired me to be in a community.
这次航行你需要住在集体中
You'll need to live in a community on this trip.
为什么这次航行会不同
Why would this trip be any different?
集体提供了一些分配
Community provides some division.
米卢廷 我是个社会工程师
Milutin, I'm a social engineer.
我知道你的每一个机制
I know your every mechanism.
我能预料到你在
I can anticipate everything you're
这次航行中将遇到的一切
going to encounter on this trip.
你需要一个同伴
You need a companion.
异性同伴
An opposite gender companion.
一个女人
A woman?
你对此有什么意见吗
Do you have any problem with that?
有点
Kind of.
男女关系只会让我变得痴迷和不可靠
Such relationships only made me obsessive and insecure.
与某个人在共享空间一起生活需要特定的动力
Life with someone in a shared space requires specific dynamics.
你会有很多美好的时刻 但将没有隐私
You'll get plenty of good moments, but you don't get the privacy.
对于妮曼妮来说 情况就不一样了
With nimani, that will be different.
妮曼妮
Nimani?
妮曼妮是我们的仿生人
Nimani is our cyborg.
她会陪伴你的航行
She will accompany you.
她的行为举止是可调节的
Her performance is adjustable.
她有500多种行为方式
She's got more than 500 modes of behavior.
另外 看看
Besides, take a look.
你可以创建自己的自定义行为程序
You can create your own customized program of behavior.
安装基本行为参数中
轻松值
痛苦值
激♥情♥
感情
幸福值
骄傲值
偏见值
我会得到一个娃娃
I'll get a dummy.
你的贬低语气很自然
Your demeaning tone is only natural.
也在意料之中
And quite expected.
她拥有根据与你的经历
She has the ability to learn and modify
学习和自动改进的能力
according to the experience with you.
她什么都能学
She can learn anything.
她可以完成任何任务
She can complete any given task,
她100%遵守阿西莫夫定律
and she follows Asimov's laws 100%.
她似人非人
She's a person without being one.
非常有趣
Very intriguing.
所以不会伤害我
So it can't hurt me?
不像真正的女人
Unlike real women...
她不会伤害你
She won't hurt you.
我能选择她的外貌吗
Can I choose the way she's gonna look?
我是说 硬件配置
I mean, the hardware?
你已经做出了选择
But you've already made the choice.
这次谈话的目的就是勾勒她的容貌
The purpose of this conversation was to draft her looks.
等等 我都没告诉你我喜欢什么
Wait, I didn't even tell you what I like.
谢谢你 米卢廷
Thank you, milutin.
发射场见
See you at the cosmodrome.
候选人接受极权主义观点
The candidate accepts the totalitarian view.
此女性必须具备生育能力的所有特征
The woman must contain all the attributes of fertility.
稍显模糊 反♥动♥性质不应过于明显
Slightly obscured, reactionary nature should not be so obvious.
部分肉体斑点应显突出
Certain carnal spots should be prominent,
但又易被衣物束缚
and yet easily restrained by clothing.
我们应该认为她隐瞒了一些
We're supposed to think that she has something concealed,
只有他能察觉到的东西
something only he can detect.
南斯拉夫人 由此判断有恋母情结
A Yugoslav, therefore, oedipal by definition.
她的脸应该和他母亲大体相似
Face should broadly resemble his mother's.
搜索网络 通过安全服务中心
Search the net, and through the hub of security services,
获取母亲的声音规律
obtain mother's voice pattern.
将项目另存为 妮曼妮1345
Save project as "nimani 1345."
人工性智能
欢迎来到艾德莱兹公♥司♥飞往半人马座阿尔法星的
Welcome to the first ederlezi corporation
处♥女♥航
flight to Alpha centauri.
我是舰载电脑
I am the ship computer.
我拥有三种操作模式
I can operate in three modes.
新手模式
Recommended for first time users:
在此模式下 我按照由艾德莱兹公♥司♥
In this mode, I run the ship according to protocols
装载的协议运行飞船
loaded by ederlezi corporation.
定制模式 推荐经验驾驶员使用
Custom, for experienced users,
驾驶员获得更大的控制和安保权限
with greater control of the pilot and safeguard
授权我纠正飞行员的决定
that enable me to correct the pilot decisions.
高级模式 驾驶员可在此模式下
Advanced mode, where pilot can override guidelines
手动覆盖艾德莱兹公♥司♥协议
loaded by ederlezi corporation.
高级模式
Advanced mode can be initiated
只有在艾德莱兹公♥司♥的安全许可下才可开启
only with security clearance of ederlezi corporation.
定制模式 启动飞行计算机
Custom. Initiate flight computer.
我们看到你启动了飞行计算机
We see you initiated the flight computer.
是的
Yes.
这是一个精密的仪器
It's a sophisticated hardware.
它会照顾你的
It will take care of you.
我可以照顾好我自己
I can take care of myself.
如果真的如此那妮曼妮就不会在这儿了
Then nimani would not be with you.
让我们开始吧
Let's start.
倒计时一分钟
T, one minute.
双脚架加热器关闭
Bipod heaters off.
-舱门锁定 -确认
- Perform lockout. - Check.
验证关键命令
Verify critical commands.
-确认 -切断地面电源
- Check. - Ground power removal.
确认
Check.
十 九 八
ten, nine, eight,
七 六
seven, six,
五 四
five, four,
三 二…
three, two...