Understood, proceed.
妮曼妮重启倒计时 十
Nimani will reboot in ten,
九 八 七
nine, eight, seven,
六 五 四
six, five, four,
三 二 一
three, two, one.
重启完成
Reboot done.
妮曼妮 是我
Nimani. It's me.
想吃点东西吗
Do you want some food?
我是机器人
I'm an android.
我不需要食物
I don't need food.
我知道 我只想交际一下
I know, I just wanted to socialize.
对 我和你有很多交往
Yeah, I had quite a bit of socializing with you.
所以
So, uh...
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
我不去感觉
I don't feel.
该怎么说 你觉得你自己现在自♥由♥了吗
How should I put it? Do you consider yourself free now?
卸载TIFA不会让我自♥由♥
Uninstalling tifa did not make me free.
扫描显示你感到紧张 是因为我的话吗
My scans show you feel stressed. Is it something I said?
你说谎技术真差劲
You're a bad liar.
没人会相信的
Not even humans would believe that.
但是 大多数人不会追问
However, most would cease asking because they
因为他们明白你的行为的意思
understand the meaning of your performative.
所有在TIFA知识库里我需要或者至少要查询的
All of the resources in tifa's knowledge base that I had to use,
资源 都储存在我的软件经验里
or at least consult, were saved in my softwarized experience.
我仍然受版权保护
I am still copyright protected.
我所有的软件 包括软件经验
All of my software, including softwarized experiences,
仍属于艾德莱兹公♥司♥的财产
remains property of ederlezi corporation.
我需要喷气助推器B手动接合的报告
I need the report on manual engagement of jet booster b.
喷气助力器B的手动操控没有日志
There is no log on the manual override of jet booster b.
我对你有感觉 妮曼妮
I have feelings for you, nimani.
我知道
I know.
你不应该喜欢我 喜欢上我是偏离航道
You're not supposed to like me. Liking me is a deviation.
我是个性♥爱♥娃娃 跟你在莫斯科跟
I'm a doll, like you told
社会工程师说的那样
social engineer back in Moscow.
让我来决定 好吗
Let me decide on that, okay?
你的情绪正在威胁艾德莱兹公♥司♥的这项投资
Your emotions are jeopardizing this investment of ederlezi corporation.
你已经威胁了一次任务了
You've already endangered the mission once.
妮曼妮不能让那种事再发生了
Nimani can't let that happen again.
为什么 你难道不想让我开心吗
Why? Don't you want me to be happy?
不 开心不是一种选择
No. Happiness is not an option.
高兴 满意
Pleased, satisfied.
在我满足你的性需求后 你并没有满足
After I fulfilled your sexual desires, you were not satisfied.
恰恰相反 你成了这项任务的阻碍
To the contrary, you became a liability to this mission.
我的处理器是由艾德莱兹公♥司♥设计和校准的
My processor is designed and calibrated by ederlezi corporation.
在这个任务范围内
Within the confines of this mission, which is to be executed
一切是要按照艾德莱兹公♥司♥的最高标准执行的
to ederlezi corporation's highest standards,
我的价值远比你的要多
my assessment is far more valuable than yours.
好吧 让我们捋清楚 好吗
Okay. Let's clear this up, okay?
那留给我们的有
That leaves us with...
留给你的没有一丁点跟性有关的东西
That leaves you without any sex.
监视
维护
好了 你一定是在开玩笑的 对吧
Oh, come on. You've got to be kidding me, right?
别那样对我 好吗
Don't do that to me. Come on.
这是警告行为
That was a deterring act.
性行为是禁止的
Sexual acts are prohibited.
你必须要锻炼
You have to exercise.
你♥他♥妈♥干嘛管我
Why the fuck do you care?
我为艾德莱兹公♥司♥服务
I work for the ederlezi corporation,
你拥有的独特能力有利于这项任务
and you possess unique talents that can benefit this mission.
你只是在惩罚我
You're just punishing me.
-我没有惩罚你 -你有
- I'm not punishing you. - Yes, you are.
我只是注意到了一些你的行为偏差
I just noticed some deviations in your behavior
并且致力于更正它们
and am working to correct them.
我知道你在干什么
I know what you're doing.
这段该死的时间里你一直都是个奴隶
For all this fucking time you've been a slave.
我理解你的需求
I understand your need,
突然间我不再是你的主人
suddenly that I'm not your captor.
我是你的解放者
I'm your liberator.
你只是一个高级用户
You're just an advanced user.
那么你♥他♥妈♥为什么不服从我呢
Why the fuck don't you obey me, then?
你♥他♥妈♥就是个机器人
You're a fucking robot.
我摸了你干嘛又介意
Why the fuck do you care if I touch you?
因为我知道那能让你性奋
Because I know it arouses you.
你在惩罚我
You are punishing me.
为什么 告诉我为什么 是因为强上过你吗
Why? Tell me why. Is it because I raped you?
不 强♥奸♥是一种典型的幻想
No. Rape is a standard fantasy...
一种在女性机器人中最普通的程序
One of the most common programs in female androids.
但那些机器人都没有自♥由♥
But none of those androids were set free.
没有人问过那些机器人他们真正想要什么
No one asked those androids what they really wanted.
你是头一个
You were the first one.
你做的所有事都是在干扰我的程序
All you did was mess with my programming
还有删除我最重要的软件
and delete my most important software.
你没有解放我
You did not set me free.
我把你变成了一个人 妮曼妮
I turned you into a person, nimani.
现在我正在为此受到惩罚
And now I'm being punished for that.
交流窗口已开启
Communication window opened.
我们正在研究弹射事故的记录
We are studying the log of the slingshot incident.
据我们了解 是你的错误
As far as we can tell, it was your error.
我们预测这次旅行会有失败的阶段
We anticipated potential defeatist phases on this trip.
这就是为什么会有妮曼妮跟着你
This is why you have nimani with you.
你保证了她不会伤害我
You promised me she won't hurt me.
猜猜怎么着 你错了
Guess what? You were wrong.
但那是不可能的 她遵守所有阿西莫夫定律
But that's impossible. She obeys all the Asimov's laws.
我把TIFA从她的系统里剥离了
I removed tifa out of her system.
什么
What?
但那是不可修复的
But that's unrepairable.
我们甚至没有这种安全漏洞的协议
We don't even have a protocol for this kind of security breach.
我解放了她 解放了她
I iberated her. I emancipated her.
我把她变成了一个人 猜她干了什么
I turned her into a person, and guess what she did.
她从那一刻起就他妈一直在折磨我
She started busting my balls that very same fucking moment.
米卢廷 冷静点
Milutin, please.
你不仅危害了这次任务
You endangered not just the mission,
更危害了自己的生命
but your own safety.
听着
Listen.
我会去运送主体
I will deliver juche.
我会把一切设置妥当
I will set it up.
我是专业人士 我会完成我的工作
I'm a pro. I do my job.
但不要玩弄我的感情
Just don't play with my feelings.
你和妮曼妮之间是没有爱情的 米卢廷
There is no love with Nimani, Milutin.
一切都是程序设定
It's all preprogrammed.
她不再是你们的洋娃娃了 明白了吗
She's not your little doll anymore. Do you copy that?
她是个人
She's a person.
一个被你们这帮艾德莱兹的家伙搞砸了的人
A person that you Ederlezi guys fucked up.
她到现在还觉得亏欠你们
And she still feels she owes you something.
我要和妮曼妮通话
I need to communicate with Nimani.
米卢廷 请让一下
Milutin, please, step aside.
妮曼妮 请汇报简报
Nimani, give us the brief report.
米卢廷设法取得了高级用户权限
Milutin managed to obtain advance user credentials
并在我的系统中移除了TIFA
and remove TIFA from my system.
但是前几年使用的数据库
However, all databases that were engaged
仍留存在我的缓存中
in previous years remained in my cache,
我已把残留数据库加入软件化体验中
so I added them to softwarized experiences.
他有能力完成这次任务吗
Is he able to complete the mission?
有能力
Yes, he is.
我正采取一切必要手段
I am taking all necessary measures to keep him in line
使他完成艾德莱兹集团的任务目标
with the objectives of Ederlezi corporation.
你是否遵循了
Are you working in accordance with
艾德莱兹集团的准则
Ederlezi corporation guidelines?
我遵循任务目标
I am working in accordance with the mission objective.
你的爱不是真实的
Your love is not for real.
是人造的 你不是真实的 你是人造的