倘若我邀请你跳舞 有问题吗
If I ask you to dance, does that count as a question?
没有音乐啊
There's no music.
可以吗
so?
一切都不成问题
All out of questions?
你相信一见钟情吗
Do you believe in Iove at first sight?
我会让你知道的
I'll Iet you know.
-我曾见过你 -是的
-But I've seen you before? -Yes.
可人儿 我们怎能
Man. how could I have seen you before
相见却不相识呢
and not know who you are now?
或许你曾见过 但未曾真正♥见♥过
Maybe you were Iooking, but you weren't really seeing.
-你还剩下一个问题了 -好吧
-You've got one more question Ieft -Okay.
普林斯顿女孩 你
Do you, Princeton Girl
觉得今晚选择和我在一起 正确吗
feel like you made the right choice meeting me here tonight?
是的
I do.
奥斯汀·奥姆斯 那你过了今晚 还会想见到我吗
And do you, Austin Ames, ever wanna see me again after tonight?
这我倒要考虑一下
I'd have to think about that.
当然想
Absolutely.
怎么现在响
Not now.
-什么 -我要走了
-What? -I've gotta go.
-你有宵禁令还是什么 -差不多吧
-You have a curfew or something? -something like that.
抱歉 但还是谢谢你 给了我个最绚斓的夜晚
I'm sorry, but thank you. This has been the most amazing night.
-你去哪儿 -快来不及了
-Where are you going? -I'm Iate.
-来不及什么 -回到现实
-For what? -Reality.
我恰好遇到了线路故障
I was right in the middle of a power jam.
-你把我柔美的旋律全搞砸了 -你又不会少一根毫毛
-You totally harshed my mellow -You'll get over it and live.
哈喽快到午夜了
Hello! It is almost midnight.
就是说宣布花落谁家的时刻就要到了
And that means it's time to announce who we have selected
-怎么了 -你见到和我一起的那个女孩了吗
-What's up? -have you seen the girl I was with?
我没看到 你把她弄丢了
No, I haven't seen her, but you missed it.
我打了几个小孩的屁♥股♥ 太疯狂了
I beat some kid's butt. It was crazy.
大家期盼已久的时刻就要来临了
Now, the moment you've all been waiting for.
-卡特卡特 卡特 快来 -北谷高中新的
-Carter? Carter. Carter, come on -Your new North Valley High
归国王子和公主
homecoming prince and princess
-我快迟到了 -就是白马王子和灰姑娘
-I ' m gonna be Iate -are Prince Charming and Cinderella!
是你 兄弟 是你啊
It's you, bro. It's you.
亲爱的 我得和你说再见了 抱歉
My dear, I must bid you adieu. I'm sorry.
-说什么 -我要走了 抱歉
-A what? -I gotta go. I'm sorry.
快点儿
Hurry up!
耶他来啦 耶仿佛灰姑娘摆起了架子
Bravo! There he is, bravo! Looks like Cinderella is playing hard to get.
-我差点吻了奥斯汀·艾姆斯 -我绝绝对对地吻了谢尔比·康敏斯
-I almost kissed Austin Ames! -I totally, totally kissed shelby Cummings!
且慢 那么 他 他发现你是谁时 他怎么说
Wait, so, what--? What did he say when he found out that you were you?
他什么都没说 因为他没有发现
He didn't say, because he didn't find out.
你没有告诉他为什么呢
You didn't tell him? Why not?
卡特 我是住在阁楼里 知道吗
Carter, I live in an attic, okay?
我开的是老爷车 而他要的是马利布芭比娃娃
I drive a beat-up old car, and he's expecting Malibu Barbie.
我消失是对他好
I'll be doing him a favor if I just disappear.
-传球 -噢 不 我是在传球
-shotgun -Oh, no, I'm shotgun.
-已经上车了 -别推
-Get in already -stop pulling.
你们的王冠呢你们的奖品呢
Where are your crowns? Where are your prizes?
-获胜是有奖品的 -我们没有获胜 妈妈
-Winners get prizes -We didn't win, Mom.
被某个女生给窃取了
some girl stole it from us.
我对此感到非常非常非常非常恼火
I am very, very, very, very upset about this.
-但你看起来不那么恼火啊 -因为注射了肉毒毒素(注:整容去皱药品)
-You don't Iook upset -It's the Botox.
我还有一个半钟头不能肆意挥洒自己的情绪
I can't show emotion for another hour and a half.
-我告诉过你 她觉得我很棒 -卡特 开你的车
-I told you she wanted me bad -Carter, just drive.
-萨姆 -萨姆
-spam? -spam?
妈妈
Mom!
-是萨姆在那儿 -那儿
-It's sam! Over there -Over there.
嗨 蒙哥马利夫人
Hi, Mrs.Montgomery.
-妈妈 她在那儿 在车里 -我们看见她了 妈妈
-Mom, she was there. She's in the car -We saw her, Mom.
可笑 今晚她在上班
That's ridiculous. she's working tonight.
-她从不会违抗我的 -她是在那儿啊
-she would never disobey me -she was there.
-她和他在一起 -在车里
-she was with him -In the car.
-我看见 -闭上你们的猫嘴
-I saw-- -shut your cat face.
-她们看到我了吗 -没有 我想没有
-Did they see me? -No, I don't think so
但那对超级“奥尔森姐妹花”迷可能看到了
but the wannabe OIsen twins might have.
我知道你对这辆车很宝贝 但能不能再开快点儿
I know you wanna take care of this car, but can you step on it?
你注意到了吗 在35英里区域 我的时速已达到了38英里 萨姆
In case you haven't noticed, I'm already going 38 in a 35-mile zone, sam
所以你就别再叫了 拜托
so can you just Iay off, please?
快啊 追上他们
Come on, catch up to them.
妈妈 再快点好吗我们要比萨姆先到饭馆
Will you speed up? We've got to beat sam back to the diner.
住嘴 姑娘们 我们很快就回到饭馆了
shut up, girls. We'll be back at the diner soon enough.
很快都还不够快啊
soon enough isn't soon enough!
你干什么把你的爪子收起来 别踩油门
What are you doing? Take your paw off the gas!
我没有 卡住了
I can't. It's stuck!
走啊 走啊
Go, go.
卡特 红灯前你完全可以过去的
Carter, you could've totally made that light.
萨姆 请参考 黄灯意为减速 好吗不允许加速
FYI, sam, yellow means slow down, okay? Not speed up.
我要的是《速度与激♥情♥》 而不是《为戴茜小姐开车》
I need The Fast and the Furious, not Driving Miss Daisy.
我们完蛋了
We're gonna die!
那是
Was that?
-妈妈 停车 -我们完蛋了
-Mother, stop! -We're gonna die!
我想我需要猫沙了
I think I need to use the litter box.
噢 上帝 我的脸又复原了
Oh, my God. My face is back.
-我给你说她不在这儿 -没骗你吧
-I told you she wasn't here -No dope.
-萨姆在哪呢 -你在问什么 萨姆在哪
-Where is Sam? -What do you mean, where is Sam?
-你觉得她在哪儿 -她最好在这儿
-Where do you think she is? -she better be here.
菲奥娜 我想告诉你我真的有些 菲奥娜 且慢
Fiona, I was gonna talk to you about something that I really--Fiona, wait!
我也想隆胸 你在哪儿隆的
I want my breasts done. Where did you get those?
圣迭戈 抱歉
San Diego. Excuse me.
我们换用宝洁的Mr.Clean牌后 你注意到地板有多么的光亮吗
Did you notice how shiny the floors are since we switched to Mr.Clean?
你干什么的 打广♥告♥吗点击一下
What are you, a commercial? Click.
噢 妈咪 噢
Oh, mommy, oh.
菲奥娜 你来这儿我很高兴 因为
Fiona, I'm so glad you're here, because
这条鱼 不再是尼莫了 闻闻
The fish. Nemo is no more. Smell.
-小间有个地方出现了裂缝 -我们给你讲讲
-There is a tear in one of the booths -We were gonna tell you.
这条死鱼我如何处置
What am I supposed to do with a dead fish?
都给我住嘴
Everyone, shut up!
要是我发现她 我要拧断她的
When I find her, I'm gonna wring her--
薄饼好了
Order's up.
-萨姆 你在后面干什么 -练练我的烹饪技术
-sam. What are you doing back there? -Just working on my cooking skills.
是的 我在教她做鲑鱼烤薄饼
Yeah, I was teaching her to make pancakes with salmon.
舞会怎么样 姑娘们
How was the dance, girls?
知道吗 这儿弥漫着恶臭
You know, something stinks around here.
并不是鱼的腥臭味
And it's not the fish.
你们会闻到的 走 姑娘们
You're gonna get it. Come on, girls.
终于到了 而且毫发无损
We made it, and not a scratch.
-姑娘们 快点 -你咬到我了 你面若木屐了
-Girls, come on -You bit me, you dumb face.
车里怎么有股烧焦的奶酪味儿
Car smells like bad cheese.
-你那双脏爪子别到处蹭我 -推我
-Don't put your dirty paws all over me -Pushing me.
他在这儿干嘛
What is he doing here?
今晚真是走运
Tonight must be my Iucky night.
好了
Okay.
蒙哥马利夫人
Mrs.Montgomery
你的标志牌砸到了我的
your sign hit my
车
car.
早安(日语) 好战青蛙 下面是每日干旱提示:
--gozaimasu, Fighting Frogs. Here's your daily drought reminder;
只有二流消息令人兴奋
Only flush for number two.
奥斯汀·艾姆斯加冕返校节舞会王子称号♥
Austin Ames was crowned prince of the homecoming dance.
令人震惊 绝不逢双
Big shocker there. Didn't see that one coming.
但最神奇的却是 谁成为了他的公主呢
But the real mystery, though, is who was his princess?
-你隐瞒了多长时间 -呃 知道永远是多长时间吗
-How Iong are you grounded for? -Well, how Iong is forever?
-那你不会告诉奥斯汀了 -拜托 卡特
-so you're not gonna tell Austin? -Come on, Carter.
他不会想要我的 相信我 如今他已丝毫不记得灰姑娘了
It's not like he'll pine for me. Trust me, he's forgotten all about Cinderella by now.
是的 很明显他已经忘了你的样子了
Yeah, he's obviously forgotten all about you.
哥儿们 你干嘛为个小妞做这么多
Dude, why are you going through all this trouble for one chick?
听着 她不仅仅是一般的小妞 好吗她是真爱
Look, she's not just some chick, all right? she was real.
-真爱 好像 她似乎长了个过时的鼻子 -不 真爱
-Real. Like, she still had her old nose -No, real.
一个女孩更多在于她的心灵 而不是她的打扮
A girl who has more on her mind than what she wears
或者她想减掉多少斤肉
or how much weight she wants to Iose.
电影精选列表