很久很久以前
Once upon a time
在一个遥远的国家
in a faraway kingdom
住着一个美丽的小女孩
lived a beautiful little girl
和她失去妻子的父亲
and her widowed father.
这真漂亮
It's beautiful.
好吧 这不算很久之前
Okay. It wasn't that long ago.
这里也不是遥远的国家
And it wasn 't really a faraway kingdom.
这里是圣法南度谷区 之所以看上去很遥远
It was the San Fernando Valley. It looked faraway
是因为你差不多是透过烟雾看的
because you barely see it through the smog.
但是对于生于斯长于斯的我来说
But to me, growing up
这个山谷就是我的王国
the Valley was my kingdom.
就像我是爸爸最好的朋友一样
I was my dad's best friend.
他也是我最好的朋友
And he was mine.
由一个男人抚养长大的
Being raised by a man
我与化妆品和时尚无缘
put me behind in the makeup and fashion departments.
但是我从不感到失落
But I never felt like I missed out on anything.
我是这个世界上最幸运的女孩
I was the luckiest girl in the world.
爸爸有一家最棒的餐厅
My dad owned the coolest diner.
我在那里流连忘返
I loved hanging out there.
在那里没有“节食”这两个字
Diet was a four-letter word here
脂肪会不知不觉出现
and grease came at no additional charge.
在哈尔餐馆 每个人都感觉是在家一样
A t HaI's, everyone felt like family.
喔 我这里有些喝的
Oh, yeah, I have drinks.
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
许个愿吧 小公主
Make a wish, princess.
我还要许什么愿
What did I need a wish for
我有一大帮有趣的朋友和最棒的父亲
I had amazing friends and the coolest dad.
我想爸爸认为我还缺了菲奥娜
But I guess my dad thought I needed one more thing, Fiona.
真抱歉
I am so sorry.
你真漂亮 菲奥娜
You Iook beautiful, Fiona.
嗨 哈尔
Hey, Hal!
和我的继母一起出现的还有她两个双胞胎女儿布赖恩和加百里拉
Along with my new stepmother came her twin daughters, Brianna and Gabriella.
我异父异母的姐姐们
My out-of-step-sisters.
不过只要爸爸觉得快乐 我也就快乐了 我们就要成为一个快乐的大家庭了
But as long as my dad was happy, so was I. We were going to be one big, happy family.
茄子
Cheese.
一张就够了
One' s enough.
不幸的是 这个世界没有童话
Unfortunately, this was no fairy tale.
他拿起她的手 吻了一下
" He took her hand, and he kissed it.
然后他抱她上了他的马
Then he swooped her up onto his horse.
美丽的公主和英俊的王子一起回到了他的城♥堡♥
And the beautiful princess and the handsome prince rode off to his castle
从此他们过着幸福的生活
where they lived happily ever after."
爸爸 童话会变成真的嘛
Do fairy tales come true, Dad?
好吧 应该不会 不过梦想会成真的
Well, no. But dreams come true.
-你有梦想嘛 -当然
-Do you have a dream? -Yeah.
我的梦想就是你渐渐长大 然后上大学
My dream is that you'll grow up and go to college
然后有一天你会建造你自己的城♥堡♥
and then maybe someday you'll build your own castle.
公主去哪里上大学呢
Where do princesses go to college?
她们去
They go
王子上的大学
where the princes go.
他们去普林斯顿
They go to Princeton.
但是 萨姆 你要知道 童话并不只是寻找英俊的王子
But, sam, you know, fairy tales aren't just about finding handsome princes.
是要达成你的梦想
They're about fulfilling your dreams
而且要坚持你的信念
and about standing up for what you believe in.
就像我一直说的 永远不要因为担心
As I always say, never Iet the fear of striking out--
-三振出局而退场 -没错
-keep you from playing the game -Right.
记住 只要你认真看 在这本书里你会发现所有
Just remember, if you Iook carefully, this book contains important things
你需要知道的重要的东西
that you may need to know Iater in life.
-地震 -我的王国倒塌了
-Earthquake -My kingdom crumbled
在诺斯里奇地震后
during the Northridge earthquake.
救命救命
Help! Help!
-不要走 -我马上就回来
-Don't go -I'll be right back.
那天我失去了我最好的朋友
I lost my best friend that day.
从那时起 我生命中唯一一个童话
From then on, the only fairy tales in my life
就只有我在书上读到的那个了
were the ones I read about in books.
我爸爸没有留下遗嘱 所以我的继母得到了所有东西
Since my father didn 't leave a will, my stepmother got everything.
房♥子、餐厅 还有她最不情愿得到的 我
The house, the diner, and to her dismay, me.
萨姆
Sam.
萨米
Sammy.
萨姆
Sam!
早餐时间了
It's breakfast time.
把我的早餐拿来
So bring me my breakfast.
萨姆
Sam!
小心点 女士们 用眼睛看 一 二 三 踏起来
Careful, Iadies. Look for the eyes. One, two, three, bicycle.
一个假动作 喜鹊 喜鹊 喜鹊 击水 击水 击水 玛利·洛·瑞腾
And feint. Magpie, magpie, magpie. FIap and flap and flap. Mary Lou Retton!
棕榈树 棕榈树 女性解放 女性解放
Palm tree and palm tree. Lady Liberty. Lady Liberty.
绕着港口 绕着港口 继续转
Around the harbor. Around the harbor. Circle Line tour.
然后是飓风
And hurricane.
你能相信我的姑娘们多么有天赋嘛
Can you believe how extraordinarily gifted my girls are?
绝对令人难以置信 真的
Absolutely unbelievable. Really.
-萨姆 -确定你们的位置 用眼睛看
-sam! -Find each other. Look in the eyes.
-我来了 -一 二 三 四
-I'm coming -One, two, three and four
然后右 左 上 下
and right, Ieft, up and down.
这是不是我要的挪威三文鱼我需要欧米伽3脂肪酸
Is this the Norwegian salmon I asked for? I need my omega-3s.
这就是最好的
Only the best.
我分的出
I can tell.
你要知道从挪威空运过来可要不少钱
You know, it costs a fortune to fly that stuff in from Norwegia.
往前推 女士们 推 女士们 推 女士们
And push it, Iadies. Push it, Iadies. Push it, Iadies.
真的嘛好吧
Ready? Okay.
-真粗俗妈妈 -只不过是肠道抽筋罢了
-Gross. Mom! -I have a spastic colon.
好吧 那你的脑子肯定也抽筋了
Well, you have a spastic brain.
-住手 不要打她 住手 -你打了我
-stop. stop hitting her. stop -You bit me.
你站在那里干什么快去做事
What are you doing just standing there? Get to work.
我现在不能去工作 我要为我的考试做准备
I can't go to work now. I've got a big test I have to study for.
听着 萨姆 人们上学是为了更加聪明
Listen, sam. People go to school to get smarter
这样他们能找到一个好工作
so that they can get a job.
你已经有工作了 已经是大大的飞越了
You already have a job. so it's like skipping a step.
快 去做事吧
Come on, get going.
飞越卡拉马佐夫
And FIying Karamazov.
不 亲爱的 让那个开着
No, honey. Leave those on.
草地看上去晒成褐色了
The Iawn Iooks a little brown.
菲奥娜 我们应该省水的 现在正在干旱期
Fiona, we're supposed to be conserving water. We're in the middle of a drought.
干旱只是对于那些穷♥人♥们来说的
Droughts are for poor people.
你难道认为J.Lo会有一个褐色的草坪嘛
Do you think J.Lo has a brown Iawn?
只有上层阶级的人才可以额外的用水
People who use extra water have extra class.
你说那个是上等牛肉嘛那头牛肯定在测试中弄虚作假了
You call that grade-A beef? Well, that cow must have cheated on his test.
上菜
Pickup.
博比 三文鱼已经够多了
Bobby, enough with the salmon.
你已经做了三文鱼煎蛋卷 三文鱼汤和三文鱼布丁 得啦
You already made a salmon omelet, salmon soup and salmon pudding. Come on.
-救救我 菲奥娜要吃了我 -真恶心
-Help me. Fiona wants to eat me -That's nasty.
-咬我一口 朗达 咬我 -真恶心
-Bite me, Rhonda. Bite me -That's nasty.
-埃莉诺 你的单子好了 -来了 我拿到了
-EIeanor, your order's up -Coming. I got it.
安全
safe.
我没事
I'm okay.
-恰克 怎么样 -非常好
-Chuck, how you doing? -super.
真不错 那么干酪煎蛋卷加培根 脆
That's good. so cheese omelet, extra bacon, crisp
-蓝莓松饼和一罐可乐 -健怡可乐
-blueberry muffin and a Coke -Make it a Diet Coke.
我不得不关注一下我的体重
I'm trying to watch my weight.
这样也没啥用
It ain't going nowhere.
上三文鱼华夫了
Pick up these salmon waffles.
-萨姆 为什么你还在这 -我这就好了
-sam, why are you still here? -I'm almost done.
-你会迟到的 -我会去的
-You'll be Iate for school -I'll get there.
-我没做完的话菲奥娜会发怒的 -我才不管呢
-Fiona goes ballistic if I don't finish -I don't care.
我在乎的是你的学习
What I care about is your education.
她已经让你每天起早摸黑了
she's got you getting up at the crack of dawn.
-你父亲一定想让你去读书的 而不是在这里 -但是
-Your dad would want you at school -But--
不要说“但是”了 菲奥娜和她的臭嘴让我来对付
No more "buts." You just Ieave Fiona and her big butt to me.
-谢谢你 朗达 -快啊
-Thanks, Rhonda -Get.
嗨 看上去不错啊 法雷尔先生
hey, Iooking good, Mr.Farrell.
男人最好的朋友就是他的奔驰汽车了 萨姆
A man's best friend is his Mercedes, sam.
我记得
I'll remember that.
电影精选列表