弗农 萨姆需要一套服装
Vernon. Sam needs a costume.
不 不 朗达 关门了
No. No, Rhonda. I am closed.
得了吧 我给你一周的免费早餐
Come on, I'll give you free breakfast for a week.
最好是一个月
Make it a month.
一定有点什么
There's gotta be something here.
这件怎么样
There is this one.
完美
Perfect.
不行
No way.
嗨 你把我杀了吧
hey, you're killing me here.
欢迎(夏威夷人问候语)
AIoha.
不 不 我这里还有
No, no. I got something.
上帝保佑你
BIess you.
朗达 这可不行
Rhonda, this is hopeless.
弗农 给我看看这个面具
Vernon, Iet me see that mask.
可我没有配套的服装
I don't have an outfit that goes with that.
可我有
Yeah, but I do.
朗达 你真有一套可以让事情变得简单而且更好的诀窍
Rhonda, you sure do have a knack for taking something simple and making it beautiful.
你还没有都见识过呢
Well, you ain't seen nothing yet.
我打算留着这条裙子下次结婚的时候穿
I was saving this dress for my next attempt down the aisle.
很长的故事
Long story.
真美
It's beautiful.
-朗达 我不能穿 -可以 你能穿 你会穿的
-Rhonda, I can't wear that -Yes, you can. And you will.
这条裙子在盒子里面够久了 它就是为这一晚上准备的
That dress has been in that box so Iong, it deserves a night out.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你穿上一定很不错
This is gonna Iook so good on you.
欢迎北谷高中的高中生们来到万圣节返校舞会
Welcome, North Valley high school seniors to the halloween homecoming dance.
今晚我们尊敬的老师们会用他们长年高等教育的经验
Tonight, our panel of esteemed teachers will use their years of higher education
选出返校节王子和公主
to choose our homecoming prince and princess.
这才是真正的拉斯维加斯的秀场 不论你是谁
In true L.A. fashion, it's not about who you are.
就看你穿了什么 准备好了嘛吔
It's about what you wear. Are you ready to crank it up? Yeah.
真想不到你也穿的上这套服装
I cannot believe I put you in charge of costumes.
我跟你说过是暹罗猫 但不是连体的
I told you siamese cats, not siamese twins.
我们要猫战嘛
Are we having a catfight?
-欢迎 伙计们 -怎么了
-Welcome, guys -What up?
-真遗憾你的衣服不见了 -这也挺好
-sorry about your costume getting Iost -It's all good.
不 这一点也不好 我们不能成为三个火枪手了
No, it's not. We don't get to be the Three Musketeers.
你现在是讨人喜欢的的王子 但我们成了两个带假发的懦夫
You get to be Prince Charming and we're the two wimps in wigs.
把你的披风脱掉吧 这看上去真可笑
Take the cape off already. You Iook amazing.
-真抱歉 但是我觉得这太不像我了 -听着 没事的
-I'm sorry, I'm just freaking out here -Listen, it's gonna be okay.
-快点 就要11点了 -卡特 等等
-hurry up, it's almost 11 -Carter, wait.
记住 我一定要在12点前回到餐厅
Remember, I have to be back in the diner by 12, okay?
好吧 给我你的手♥机♥ 快啊 手♥机♥
Okay, give me your cell phone. Come on, cell phone.
好 好了 我把你的手♥机♥设定为十一点三刻 好么
Okay. All right, I'm going to set the alarm for a quarter to 12, okay?
-可以 -好了 去吧 现在把你的披风给我
-Okay -All right, there. Now, give me the cape.
快啊 时间到了
Come on, it's time
萨姆 他们都在盯着什么看
sam, what are they all staring at?
她的裙子不错 人真傻
Love her dress. Hate her.
萨姆 别紧张 好吗
sam, don't worry, okay?
只有真正的疯子才不会喜欢你 可以吗
Any guy would have to be completely insane not to like you, all right?
我就站在那里 好了
I'm just gonna be standing right over here. Okay.
你知道你正好站在舞池的中间吗
Do you know you're standing precisely in the middle of the dance floor?
在这个神圣的时刻是命运把我们拉在一起
Fate has brought us together right here at this anointed hour
就在闪烁的蹦极灯下
under the shimmering disco ball.
特里
Terry.
-你就是流浪者 -流浪者
-Are you Nomad? -Nomad?
当然 我穿越了时间和空间来找你
Indeed. I have traveled through time and space to find you.
现在和我一起跳来自锡安的舞蹈吧
Now join me in the mating dance of Zion.
特里 这真不错
Terry, that's nice.
嗨 我好像在那里见过那个女的
hey, I know that girl from somewhere.
-我有点渴 我要一点宾治酒 -那些给少女们喝的吗
-I'm thirsty. I gotta get some punch-- -some libations for the fair maiden?
为你服务是我的荣幸
Your wish is my command.
我知道这完美的不真实
I knew this was too good to be true.
普林斯顿女孩
Princeton Girl?
奥斯汀·艾姆斯
Austin Ames?
-你才是流浪者 -是啊 我猜我的服装
-You're Nomad? -Yeah, I guess my costume doesn't do
-没有很好的隐藏我的身份 -不 我很清楚你是谁
-a very good job at hiding who I am -No, I know exactly who you are.
对不起 这是一个大错误 我要走了
I'm sorry. This was a really big mistake. I've gotta go.
等等 等一下
Wait. Wait.
等一下 这不是什么错误
Wait. It's not a mistake.
-你知道我是谁吗 -我当然知道 你是普林斯顿女孩
-Don't you know who I am? -Of course I do. You're Princeton Girl.
你就是我在等的那个女孩 我知道你是谁
You're the girl I've been waiting to meet. I know who you are.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
你的饮料 女士
Your sweet libations, my Iady.
安德森先生
Mr.Anderson.
奥斯汀·艾姆斯和我的女士在一起 一个毁灭性的打击
Austin Ames with my Iady. A devastating blow.
一个值得尊敬的对手
A worthy opponent.
-你的女朋友呢 -已经结束了
-What about your girlfriend? -It's over.
我猜你一定认为我应该一直待在星巴克
I guess you were expecting some guy who hangs out at Starbucks
-写诗 -差不多
-and writes poetry -something like that.
得了吧 你是奥斯汀·艾姆斯
Come on, you're Austin Ames.
你是橄榄球队队长又是男学生会主席
You're football captain and student body president.
秘密诗人你不可能一人同饰两角
And closet poet? You can't be both guys.
-我不是 -那你是谁
-I'm not -Then who are you?
九月七日 我告诉你:
On september 7th, I wrote you:
我在一个充斥着矫饰自己的人的时间
"I live in a world full of people pretending to be something they're not.
-但当我和你交谈的时候 -我就是我想要成为的那个人
-But when I talk to you--" -"I'm the guy I wanna be."
给我一个成为那样的人的机会
Give me a chance to be that guy.
想和我出去走走吗
Do you want to join me for a stroll outside?
如果你想被选为返校节王子的话 你最好待在这里
If you wanna be voted homecoming prince, you'd better stay inside.
我不介意是否能成为返校节王子
I really don't care about becoming homecoming prince.
那么 普林斯顿女孩 如果我问你的话你能告诉我你是谁吗
so, Princeton Girl, would you tell me who you are if I guessed it right?
-也许吧 -也许吗
-Maybe -Maybe?
-那好 我们玩20个问题的猜谜游戏吧 -10个如何
-Well, how about we play 20 questions -How about 10.
我会尽我所能的
I'll take what I can get.
好 第一个问题
Okay, first question.
你实际上是北谷高中的对吗
You do actually go to North Valley high school, right?
-当然 -看 我是在核对你的身份
-Of course -Look, I'm just checking.
我的意思是 你在网上分不清的
I mean, you never know with the Internet.
好 下一个问题
Okay, next question.
当你发现我就是流浪者的时候你有没有感到失望
Were you disappointed when you found out that I was Nomad?
-老实交代 -真不可思议 没有
-Be honest -surprisingly, no.
你投票选我为男学生会主席了么
Did you vote for me for student body president?
-真不可思议 是的 -真的嘛
-surprisingly, yes -Really?
那好 我知道了 再来选
Okay, I got it. Given the choice
你会要一块年糕呢还是一个巨无霸
would you rather have a rice cake or a Big Mac?
-巨无霸 这又有什么关系 -我喜欢女孩子胃口好
-A Big Mac. But what does that matter? -Well, I like a girl with a hearty appetite.
这样我已经排除了班上一半的女孩子了
And besides, you just eliminated about 50 percent of the girls in our class.
你记住我会记得这双眼睛的
You'd think I'd remember those eyes.
你实在太美了
You're so beautiful.
下一个问题
Next question.
怎么了 女孩
What's up, girl?
-你扮的是什么 -三个火枪手
-What are you supposed to be? -A Three Musketeer.
-你看上去可不像一块软糖 -没错
-You don't Iook like a candy bar -Right.
你看 现在你和奥斯汀已经结束了
Look, now that you and Austin are toast
好吧 那我们何不一起乐乐
okay, why don't we have our own little party.
-离我远点 戴维 -得了吧 谢尔比 我知道你喜欢我
-Back off, David -Come on, shelby. I know you like me.
-不 住手 不 -我知道 我都知道
-No. Stop it. No -I know--I know it.
-不 住手 不 -来吧
-No, stop it. stop -Come on.
小姐说了 “住手”
The Iady said, "Stop."
-噢 是吗 -是的
-Oh, yeah? -Yeah.
-拿过来 -噢 上帝
-Give me that! -Oh, God.
我似乎看到你的生命转瞬即逝
I just saw your life flash before your eyes.
噢 是吗呃 你知道我会往哪儿逃吗
Oh, yeah? Well, did you see the part where I run away?
-太棒了 -噢 你死定了 臭小子
-That was awesome -Oh, you're dead, taco boy!
女士们
Ladies.
-你逃不出我的掌心 -让一让 拜托
-You're mine! -Move over, please.
-到此为止 哥儿们 -噢 是吗
-It's over, dude -Oh, yeah?
-不错 -呃 我不喜欢叫你这个 哥儿们
-Yeah -Well, I hate to tell you this, dude
但我都第三次扮演“潘赞斯的海盗”了
but I starred in Pirates of Penzance three times.
-哦 是吗 -下面是第二幕第一场
-Oh, yeah? -say hello to act two, scene one.
电影精选列表