只 只要你相信 任何事情都是可能的
Any--Anything is possible if you just believe.
-要你相信 任何事情都是 -今天试演嘛 儿子
-Anything is possible if you just-- -Audition today, son?
-是的 五点整 怎么样告诉妈妈 -给他们叩头吧
-Yeah, 5:00, all right? Tell Mom -knock them dead.
爸爸 你看到我现在要坐什么去上课嘛不要介意 萨姆
Dad. Now, do you see what I have to go to school in? No offense, sam.
老实说 你是不是觉得很遗憾
honestly, don't you feel sorry for me?
不 我为我们给你的总共三部车感到可惜
No, I feel sorry about the three cars we got you that you totaled.
好 那好吧
Okay. All right.
-卡特 你穿的是什么 -什么
-Carter, what are you wearing? -What--?
这是我的Snoop Dizzle(乐队名)造型
This is my Snoop Dizzle Iook.
我不能让你穿成这样载你去学校
I cannot drive you to school like that.
萨姆 我是一个体验派演员 不是嘛这是我训练的一部份
sam, I am a Method actor, okay? This is part of my training.
我知道 我知道 我知道 看看这些
I know, I know, I know. But Iook at this.
好吧 等我两分钟
All right. Take two.
您好 早安 (西班牙语)好战青蛙
Buenos dias, Fighting Frogs.
这里是节约用水的每日干旱提醒
here's your daily drought reminder to conserve agua.
缩短你淋浴的时间
Cut your showers short.
女童子军的品行积分给本周没有任何积分的诺曼斯先生
Brownie points go out to Mr.Rothman, who hasn't had one in weeks.
记住今天是最后一次你们拿到
Remember, today's your last chance to get tickets
万圣节化妆舞会入场券的机会
to the big Halloween homecoming dance.
你们也可以有所变化 盛装打扮成其他人的模样
You too can dress up like someone you're not, for a change.
-我的意思是 我 -我宣誓
-I mean, I-- -I pledge allegiance to the flag
为美♥利♥坚♥合众国的旗帜和它所代表的国家
of the United states of America, and to the republic
效忠 这一国家
for which it stands, one nation--
一直向前停在那个地方
Primo parking spot dead ahead.
-哦 那有一个空位 一个空位 -萨姆 当心 当心
-Okay, there's a spot. There's a spot -sam, watch out. Watch out.
你们在打瞌睡嘛你们输了
Okay. You snooze, you Iose!
那就是谢尔比·康敏斯和她的跟班
Well, if it isn't shelby Cummings and her Iadies in waiting.
-谢尔比非常需要我 -你以前还没有跟她说过话呢
-shelby wants me so bad -You've never even talked to her before.
哦 我跟她说过 不可以嘛
Oh, I've talked to her. Okay?
在我的幻想里 我告诉你 我幻想她很需要我
In my mind. And Iet me tell you, in my mind, she wants me so bad.
卡特 你能比谢尔比·康敏斯做的更好 即使是你的幻想
Carter, you could do so much better than shelby Cummings. Even in your mind.
-另外一个停车位 -这就去
-There's another spot -Got it.
嗨
Come on.
奥斯汀
Austin.
谢尔比和奥斯汀
People like Shelby and Austin
在一起简直是遗传基因设定的
are genetically programmed to find each other.
那么自负的两个人怎么会在一起
How can so much ego be in one relationship?
-猜他们是怎么说你的 -他们根本不知道有我这个人
-Imagine what they say about you -They don't even know I exist.
三点钟的拍拍垃圾
stalkerazzi at 3 o'clock.
白区是给优秀的人准备的 而不是小丑
The white zone is for cool people only. No geeks.
嗨 女招待 我要一份墨西哥玉米卷带走 多谢
hey, diner girl, can I get a breakfast burrito to go? Thank you.
你还认为他们不知道你的存在
And you thought they didn't know you exist.
-那部车和那顶帽子一样旧 -没错
-That car's as old as that hat -Right.
离开
Move. Move. Move.
-离开 离开 -嗨
-Move. Move -Hi.
谢尔比 嗨 好姐妹
shelby. hey, sister-friend.
提醒我为什么我要忍♥受她们
Remind me why we tolerate them.
她们在你生日的时候送了你一只PRADA的皮包
They gave you a Prada bag for your birthday.
怎么不是“Frada” 真搞笑
Try " Frada" bag. Totally fake.
你好 萨曼撒 你今天看上去 很不错 像平时一样
Greetings. samantha, you Iook absolutely stunning today, as per usual.
多谢 特里
Thank you, Terry.
如果你不介意我现在必须回我的星系了
If you'll excuse me, I must get back to my galaxy now.
锡安 这里是特里中尉 你好
Zion, Lieutenant Terry here. hello?
你可以听见嘛船长你的接收不太好
Can you hear me? Captain? You're going in and out.
-可怜人 -至少他很快乐
-Poor guy -At Ieast he's happy.
-快乐么住在另一个世界的人 -我记下了
-Happy? Guy lives in another world -I copy.
有时幻想比真实更好 卡特
sometimes fantasy is better than reality, Carter.
-说到幻想 -待会见
-speaking of fantasy -I'll see you Iater.
是啊 被暗恋对象召唤了
Yes, the secret admirer beckons.
你去哪里了我们有好几年没有说话了
Where have you been? We haven 't talked in ages.
我们今天早晨说过了
We talked this morning.
我不能停止想你
I can 't stop thinking about you.
你现在在想些什么
What's on your mind right now?
你先说
You first.
那好吧 我正在想诺斯曼教授是不是解剖了太多的青蛙
Well, I'm thinking that Professor Rothman 's dissected one too many frogs.
里贝 里贝(里贝定理)
Ribet, ribet.
大声笑出来吧
Laugh out Ioud.
我真想看到你笑的样子 我们什么时候能见面
I wanna hear your laugh. When can we finally meet?
很快
Soon.
现在你过得怎么样
How's your day so far?
惹怒我的继母 工作还有逗小孩子们开心
Raging stepmom, work and cool kids who can 't get over themselves.
-你永远不会体会得到的 -完全不能
-Ever feel like you don 't belong? -Absolutely.
即使我身处人海之中但我仍感觉孤独
I can be surrounded by a sea of people and still feel all alone.
然后我就想你
Then I think of you.
嗨 诺曼得 你觉得我们见过面嘛
Hey, Nomad, do you think we've ever met?
我不知道 我们学校有至少3500个人
I don 't know. Our school has over 3500 kids.
那好 我们缩小范围吧
Well, that narrows it down.
好啊 至少我先把男生排除了
Well, at least I can eliminate the guys.
你可不是男生吧如果你是的话我就要狠狠揍你一顿
You're not a guy, right? Because if you are, I'll kick your butt.
我不是男生
I am not a guy.
你和你♥爸♥爸提过普林斯顿大学了嘛
Have you told your dad about Princeton yet?
要是我讲了就好了 我从没向他提过我要当一个作家
If only I could. I haven 't even told him I wanna be a writer.
我爸爸总是鼓励我去追求自己的理想
My father always encouraged me to pursue my dreams.
我爸爸不一样 他对我的未来另有规划
Not mine. He has another plan for my life.
已经凌晨两点了 我们已经聊了5个小时了
It's 2 a.m. We've been at this for five hours.
我想我们又创造了新的记录
Well, I think we broke our record.
-我们应该上♥床♥睡觉啦 好梦 -等等
-We should turn in. Sweet dreams -Wait.
给我点希望让我安心去睡吧
I can 't sleep without knowing there 's hope.
在夜里我辗转反侧
Half the night I waste in sighs.
在半梦半醒中叹息
In a wakeful doze I sorrow.
都是因为你的手 你的唇
For the hand, the lips
你的眼睛
the eyes.
也是为了明天的见面
For the meeting of tomorrow.
出自丁尼生 过目不忘
Quoting Tennyson. Impressive.
在返校节舞会见面吧
Please meet me at the homecoming dance.
11点时我会在舞池中♥央♥等你的
I'll be waiting for you at 11:00 in the middle of the dance floor.
好梦
sweet dreams.
太接近了
That was close.
-你终于可以和他见面了 -我不知道 他优秀的太不真实了
-You're finally gonna be able to meet him -I don't know. he's too good to be true.
得了吧 你和他在普林斯顿聊天室上好像已经聊了一个月了
Come on. It's been, like, a month since you met him in that Princeton chat room, okay?
-你无时无刻不和他聊天 你了解他 -我知道 但是他不了解我
-You talk to him all the time. You know him -I know, but he doesn't know me.
万一他和我见面后觉得我不是他想像中的那样怎么办
What if I meet him and I'm not what he expects?
也许这样的关系在网络上更好
Maybe this whole relationship's just better for cyberspace.
听着 你一定要去那个舞会
Listen, okay? You have to go to that dance, okay?
那个流浪者不可能一直待在一个地方 对吗
This Nomad guy isn't gonna be in one place for Iong, all right?
-如果有需要 我会当你的护卫的 -真的嘛
-If it helps, I'll be your escort -Really?
-当然 -就听你的 卡特
-Yeah -You rock, Carter.
-喂 -萨姆
-hello? -Sam.
有些小子拿了我的三文鱼而且都吃了
some little brat got into my salmon and ate it all.
我要更多的三文鱼 把我♥干♥洗店的衣服拿来
I need more salmon. And pick up my dry cleaning.
清洗一下我的美洲虎
And wash the Jag.
菲奥娜 再来一投
Fiona. One more pitch.
-为什么你好像她的奴隶一样 -简单 没有菲奥娜 没有上普林斯顿的钱
-Why do you act like her slave? -simple. No Fiona, no money for Princeton.
-那是剥削 -看我的
-That sucks -Tell me about it.
哦 出界了
Hey, it's out of here.
该死 这是一个女孩子击出的球 看 这就让人过目不忘
Damn, a girl hit that. see, now that's impressive.
你和谢尔比打算扮成什么样去舞会
so, what are you and shelby going to the dance as?
我也不知道我是不是会和谢尔比一起参加
I don't know if I'm going with Shelby.
你的舞伴不是谢尔比嘛那是谁
You're not gonna go with shelby? Who else you gonna go with?
我也不知道 这对我来说是个谜
I don't know. It's a mystery to me.
-谢谢 -不客气
-Thank you -You're welcome.
好的 小伙子们 当心 再过去一点 就这里
Okay, guys. Come on. A little bit further. Right there.
USC校友打七折
Thirty percent off for USC alumni.
看上去不错 老兄 你要确保你装这个轮胎时
Looks good, my friend. Make sure you get these rims.
-奥斯汀 -怎么了
-Austin -What's up?
你卧室里面的学院手册是干什么用的
What's with all those college brochures in your bedroom?
你翻我房♥间干嘛
What are you doing in my room?
-我就想明确一下我的选择 -你不需要选择
-I'm trying to keep my options open -You don't need options.
我都为你安排好了
It is all taken care of.
你看 儿子 我们从你9岁开始就做这行了
Look, son, we've been working on this program since you were 9 years old.
电影精选列表