It's not much, but it might discourage some people.
谢谢
Thank you.
对 我们非常喜欢现在这个 我可以给你介绍一个
Yes, we're really happy with this one. I can recommend it to you.
-我们正在考虑找一个 -真的吗?
- We are thinking about getting one. - Really?
-哪个国家最好? -我不知道
- Which nationality is the best? - Oh, I don't know.
她来自布拉格 米娅
She is from Prague. Mia!
请进
Come in, please.
你能升华一下她吗
Could you make her better, please?
他们有没有让你伤害其他孩子?
Did they make you hurt other kids?
你伤害过其他孩子吗?
Did you hurt other kids?
塞巴斯蒂安在哪里?
Where is Sebastian?
你知道吗?
Do you know?
数百名儿童失踪
We are missing hundreds of kids.
他就是其中之一
He is one of them.
最后一球 塞巴斯蒂安
Game match, Sebastian.
可能吧 我会和他谈谈
Maybe, I will talk to him.
好的 谢谢你
Ok. Thank you.
我们要出去玩吗
Will we take a trip?
今天不行 我们有别的计划
Not today. We have different plans.
系好安全带
Fasten your seatbelt.
到时间了
It's time.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up.
米娅 你感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling, Mia?
很累
Tired.
为什么我不在医院?
Why am I not in a hospital?
幸运的是伤口不太深 没什么大问题
Fortunately the wounds were not too deep. There was nothing serious.
-我被刺伤了 -我们不这么认为
- I was stabbed. - We would not see it that way.
假以时日 伤口就会愈合
In time the wounds will heal.
米娅 这是丹尼尔
Mia, this is Daniel.
丹尼尔 很高兴见到你
Daniel, nice to meet you.
我也很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you too.
-塞巴斯蒂安在哪? -塞巴斯蒂安已经腐朽了
- Where is Sebastian? - Sebastian was rotten.
他必须离开 但别担心
He had to leave. But don't worry.
我们将在家里安装摄像头 以加强安保
We will install cameras in our house for extra security.
对 教养必须在更严格的控制之下进行
Yes. The upbringing must be under a bigger control.
我担心我们在抚养他的时候没有前后一致
I am afraid we failed in being consistent when raising him.
“必须立即对儿童进行纪律教育
"Children must be disciplined immediately and in such way that
只有足够的痛苦才能产生预期的结果 ”
only a sufficient pain can produce a desired result."
米娅 塞巴斯蒂安反抗的时候 你都惩罚他了吗?
Mia, did you discipline Sebastian every time he was rebelling?
我想是的
I guess I did.
没有任何迟疑吗
And you did so without any delay?
有时我可能忘记了或者跳过了
Sometimes maybe I forgot or skipped but...
看到了吗?
See?
我告诉过你 她没有恰当地养育他
I told you she hadn't raised him properly.
对于发生的事 我们都有负责
We are all responsible for what happened.
我们都有错 包括你
It's a fault of all of us, including you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你现在应该去睡觉了 我给你开了一些药
You should go to bed now. I've prescribed you some pills.
一日三次 每次一片
Take one three times a day.
米娅
Mia.
一切都很好
Everything is alright.
我们去吃早餐吧
Let's go have some breakfast.
一切都会好起来的
Everything will be fine.
走吧
Go.
我要换衣服
I just need to change my clothes.
米娅 你能叫醒丹尼尔吗
Mia? Could you wake up Daniel, please?
发生了什么?
What is happening?
把他叫醒就行
Just wake him up.
来吧
Come.
茶已经泡好了
The tea is already infused.
米娅
Mia.
他们将要告诉你的
Everything they will be telling you
只会是操纵的话语和谎言
will be nothing but manipulation and lies.
是的
Yes.
他们也在这里
They're here too.
不要惊慌 按原计划去做就行了
Don't panic, just stick to the plan.
要点蜂蜜吗 米娅?
Do you want some honey, Mia?
这是森林蜜 我从邻居那里弄来的
It's forest honey. I got it from a neighbor.
别怕
Don't be scared.
他们不可能找全我们所有人的
There is no way they will find every one of us.
我们应该做什么
What are we going to do?
塞巴斯蒂安会怎么样?
What's gonna happen with Sebastian?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
-我是说丹尼尔 -没关系
- I mean Daniel. - It's OK.
别担心 没事的
Don't worry, it's alright.
你也想叫他塞巴斯蒂安吗?
Do you want him to be called Sebastian too?
不 我不想
No. I don't want to.
他们已经到了
They arrived already.
他们会来这里 会带我们走
They will come here. Take will take us away.
一个接一个 但他们不会取代我们
One by one. But they will not replace us.
我们只需要问你几个问题
We just need to ask you a few questions.
好的
OK.
你可以回家了
You can go home.
你可以回家了
You can go home.
在2013年9月 德国警方突袭了两个社区
从他们父母身边带走了40个孩子
这两个社区属于十二部落异教团体
该邪教的目标是培养14.4万名处♥男♥
为基♥督♥的二次降临铺路
孩子的养育是对不服从 显露情绪和贪玩
等行为的体罚为基础
十二部落掌管着生物农场、青年旅馆、咖啡馆和餐馆
范围遍布美国 加拿大 法国 英国 西班牙 巴西
阿根廷和捷克共和国
电影精选列表