Of course you could go back to Czech...
回到你家里去
To your family.
但他们不会知道 他们对你影响有多大
But they don't know what they have in you.
你认真告诉我
Seriously, tell me.
你有没有过想尝试某事 却因为他们而没去尝试的经历
Have you ever wanted something, but then didn't do it because of them?
-当然有 很多次了 -对吧 所以你看呢
- Of course, many times. - Yeah. See?
你不应该浪费生命
You shouldn't be wasting your life.
请再过一次
Please go again.
请把口袋掏空
Empty your pockets please.
-我要打个电♥话♥ -当然可以
- I need to make a call. - Of course.
请脱下外套
Take off your jacket, please.
运动衫也请脱掉
Your blazer as well, please.
还有你的鞋
And your shoes as well.
请脱鞋
Please.
线衫也要脱
You need to take off your sweater as well.
-我得打个电♥话♥ -可以 但要把检查流程做完
- I have to call someone. - Of course. After this procedure.
请把线衫脱掉
Please take your sweater off.
还有你的上衣
And your top as well.
-请脱掉上衣 -不行
- Please take off your top. - No.
必须脱
Yes.
像这样抬起手
Your hands like that.
我只是最近有点忙 对不起 妈妈
I've just been a little busy lately. I'm sorry, mom.
在埃及吗?
In Egypt?
那爸爸呢?
Oh. And what about dad?
我不觉得这有什么关系 你也知道他
I don't think that has anything to do with it. You know him.
你为什么不自己问他呢?我是说 我不能这样
Why don't you ask him yourself? I mean, I can't, not like this.
什么?
What?
好的
OK.
我们能晚点再谈吗?
Can we speak later?
明天行吗
Tomorrow I guess?
好的
Ok.
再见
Bye.
嗨 是我
Hi. It's me.
有打扰到你吗
Am I interrupting?
就是 最近事情比较多 对不起
It's just... There's been a lot going on. I'm sorry.
我不知道
I don't know
不 没什么
No. Nothing.
我只是想听听你的声音
I just wanted to hear your voice.
一切都很好
Everything is fine.
你呢?
What about you?
跟客户谈得如何?
How'd it go with the client?
塞巴斯蒂安 很想你
Sebastian misses you.
我想我们在教养方面有点落伍了
I guess we're a little old-fashioned when it comes to upbringing.
抱歉 但这没有任何意义
I am sorry but it doesn't make any sense.
-我觉得… -你觉得什么
- I think... - You think?
米娅
Mia.
我们不是出于失望 而这样做
We're not doing this out of frustration.
作为父母 我们有责任把塞巴斯蒂安教育成功听话的孩子
It's our duty as parents to raise Sebastian in order to be obedient
这样他长大后才能有所成就
so that he can be successful when he grows up.
才不会给我们丢脸
And not be a disgrace to us.
告诉我这有什么不对
Tell me what's wrong about that.
小塞
Seb.
-对不起 -不是你的错
- I am sorry. - It wasn't your fault.
你会回来吗?
Are you coming back?
塞巴斯蒂安!
Sebastian!
我需要休息
I need a break.
现在不行
Not now.
但她应该休息一下
But she deserves to have a break.
其他互惠生 女佣
The other au-pairs, maids,
或者女服务员 她们都做了同样的事
waitresses, they all did the same thing.
她们都一样
The other girls did the same thing.
她们都按要求做事
They did what they were asked.
有些是为了钱 信仰 爱…
Some for money, faith, love...
你打了那个男孩吗?
Did you beat that boy?
-你打了那个男孩? -没有
- Did you beat the boy? - No.
我没打他
I didn't beat him.
米娅 来帮下忙
Mia, I need your help.
别害怕 我在这里陪着你
No need to be afraid, I'm right here with you.
请吧
Please.
太轻了 米娅
That's not enough, Mia.
这是为了塞巴斯蒂安好
It's for Sebastian's own good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我真为你骄傲
I am so proud of you.
我们要不要试试
Shall we do that?
这个对意念和灵魂都有益处
It's good for the mind, it's good for the soul.
调整呼吸的方式
The method in breathing
可以增强你的免疫系统
and you can increase your immunity system.
-算了吧 -我看你在犹豫
- No. - I see you're hesitating.
因为太冷了
Because it's too cold.
你洗桑拿浴 就暖和了
If you have the sauna, you will be warm.
对 你身体会很舒服的
Yeah. Your body is gonna like it.
不开玩笑
Nothing funny.
为了让每件事都能顺利进行 我们需要你
In order for everything to work, it's just not possible without you.
我们真的希望是你 我们希望你答应
We really want it to be you. We want you to say yes.
当然 这同样意味着把我们的一些财产转到你名下
Of course it would also mean signing some of our property to you.
我真的很感激 但是…
I really appreciate it, it's just...
责任太艰巨了
The responsibility is so huge.
我们不希望塞巴斯蒂安最终就停留在什么机构里
We don't want Sebastian to end up in some institution.
米娅 我们需要你
Mia, we need you.
只要一点点 就够了
Just a bit, it's enough.
钓到一条 拉上来
Ok, you have one, bring it in.
接着切开它
So then you cut it.
然后把内脏掏出来
Then you take everything out.
都不能要
The bad bits.
就是这样
So this is it.
轮到你了
Now you.
你在做什么?
What're you doing?
出去 塞巴斯蒂安
Go away, Sebastian.
滚出去!
Get out!
欢迎大家
Welcome everyone.
很高兴能看到这么多友善的面孔
So good to see so many friendly faces.
我们的目标还是一如既往的简单又艰巨
Our goal of course is still as simple and as hard as ever
把最优秀、最聪明的人聚集在一起也就是你们一样的人
to bring together the best and the brightest like all of you are
创造一个真正的社区
and to create a true community.
我相信你们都知道 当人足够多的时候
I am sure you all know that only when there is enough of us,
我们将能够完成一些有意义的事情
we will be able to accomplish something meaningful.
所以我想向大家介绍一下
So I would like to introduce to you
一个非常特别的人
a very special person
她可能出身卑微
who might have started out from humble beginnings
但有潜力和愿望
but has the potential and the desire
去追求更高的东西
to reach for something higher.
米娅
Mia.
给你
For you.
-欢迎 -谢谢
- Welcome. - Thank you.
致米娅
To Mia.
米娅 我要见一个客户
Mia, I have a meeting with a client.
医生会处理其他的事情
The doctor will deal with everything else.
-好的 -回头见
- Ok. - See you later.
米娅
So Mia.
-有过敏史吗? -没有
- Any allergies? - No.
-吃过避孕药吗? -没有
- Contraception? - No.
很好
That's good.
非常好
Very good.
茶已经泡好了
The tea is already infuse.
你说错了 是泡出味道了
No, you say it wrong. It's infused.
-泡出味道了 -非常好
- Infused. - Very good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我差点忘了…
Oh, I almost forgot...
每次独自外出时戴在左手无名指上
Wear it on your left ring finger every time you go out by yourself.
这没什么 但这可能打击到一些人
电影精选列表