某种寂静
我们以为你明天才到
We were honestly expecting you tomorrow.
也许是我的错
Maybe it's my fault.
没事
Well.
既来之
You're here now,
欢迎你
that's what counts.
有时候打理房♥子 其实挺难的
Looking after the house can be difficult and demanding sometimes...
但我相信你能应付
But I'm sure you'll handle it.
但是…
But...
这是塞巴斯蒂安...
Sebastian here...
他对我们来说是最重要的
He is the most important for us.
我们希望你能有宾至如归的感觉 当自己家
We hope you'll make yourself feel at home... Perhaps even better.
好
I am sure.
如果你还需要什么 尽管说
If you need anything else, I'll get it for you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
浴室在1楼
There is a shower on the ground floor.
我差点忘了…
I almost forgot...
感谢您 不过我有自备
It's really nice of you but I brought my own.
你自己带了吗?
Your own?
如果可以 那就放在这吧 我会用的上
You can leave it here if you want to. I'm sure I'll use it one day.
穿过客厅
As for a shower, you go through the living room,
下楼左转 就是浴室
downstairs and then to the left.
-好的 -我们很高兴你能来
- OK. - We're so happy to have you.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
我负责翻译
I'll be translating.
讲讲那个男孩吧
So, what about the boy?
他怎么样
What about him?
告诉我们你和他的关系
Tell us about your relationship with him.
早上好
Good morning.
我是米凯拉
I am Michaela.
你叫什么名字?
So, what is your name?
在我们家 有一些规矩是你必须要遵守的
So you need to know there are certain rules which must be obeyed.
这是我们和中介达成的协议
There is a list of conditions we've agreed upon with the agency.
签名处在下面
And signature goes right down there.
你照顾好我们家 我们也不会亏待你
If you look after the household, the household will look after you.
不用站起来 米凯...米可...
Don't stand up, Mikala... Miche...
在你家那边 他们是怎么叫你的
What did they actually call you at home?
-别着急 -米莎
- Just take your time. - Míša.
米什…米莎吗
Mish...? Misha?
让她先签合同吧
She must sign the contract first.
前三个星期是试用期
Now the first three weeks are a trial as you know.
如果你无法与塞巴斯蒂安建立有效的关系
If you don't manage to create a functional relationship with Sebastian
那恐怕我们只好说拜拜了
then I am afraid that we will have to say goodbye to each other.
我们就叫你米娅行吗?
Would it be ok if we just called you Mia?
你喜欢这个名字吗? 米娅这名字如何
Do you like this name? Is Mia a nice name?
还可以
Yes.
用英语说一遍
Now say it in English.
是的 我希望她叫米娅
Yes, I would like her to be called Mia.
没人这么叫过我...
No one calls me like that...
我喜欢米娅这个名字
I like Mia.
我应该请律师帮我看看的
I should bring a lawyer with me.
-有什么问题吗? -没有
- Is there anything wrong? - No.
这能帮你体内排毒
It will clean your organism.
谢谢你
Thank you.
所以如果你不想做的话 随时可以回家
So, yes. You can go back where you came from anytime you want to.
笔
Pen.
抱歉
Sorry.
这是你的工资卡
This is your payment card,
这是一间咖啡店的会员卡…
this is a customer card for a coffee shop...
这是我们家的房♥卡
And this is an access card to our house.
还有
And
我给你买♥♥了个手♥机♥
I also got you a phone.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你可以把贵重物品交给我保管
You might want to give me your valuablea.
护照 身份证 诸如此类的东西 以防万一
Passport, ID, stuff like that. Just to keep it safe.
不用 没事的
No. It's ok.
你在学校都喜欢做什么?
So what do you like to do at school?
人♥渣♥
Scum.
什么 你说什么?
What? What did you say?
妈妈 我现在在工作
I am working now, mom.
不 我什么都不需要 我们晚上网上再聊吧
No, I don't need anything. Can we Skype in the evening, ok?
好的 再见
Great. Bye.
你感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
我搞不明白你是怎么算分的
I never really understood how you count the points.
一开始是爱 然后是十五分
In the beginning it's love, then it's fifteen.
一开始是爱
In the beginning it's love?
啥意思?
What does that mean?
意思就是零
It means zero.
爱就是零吗?
Zero is love?
她说我必须要用蓝色海绵洗
And she said I have to wash it with the blue sponge.
搞不懂 完全看不出差别
I don't get it. I don't see the difference.
洗杯子还要分蓝海绵和绿海绵
Washing the fucking mug with the blue or green spoonge?
我不是告诉过你他们就是这样的吗?
Didn't I tell you they would be like this?
他们就是怪胎 对吧 你看我就说吧
That they're some weirdos? See? I was right again.
你说的对 但他们不是怪胎
You know that, yeah. But they're not weirdos.
她只是说我得遵守这些规矩
She just said there some rules
因为他们就是这么做的
and I have to follow them because that's how they do it.
明白了吗?
Got it?
-你都不想我吗? -想死你了
- Don't you miss me at all? - Yes, of course.
我也想你
I miss you.
你一定要来看看 这里真的很好
You have to come visit. It's really nice here.
大卫
David?
靠
Fuck.
我马上去收拾
I was going to tidy up.
我们今晚要出去吃饭
We're going out for a dinner tonight.
其实是个派对…我们希望你能一起
Actually it's more of a party... We would like you to join us.
不 谢谢 我现在 在打视频电♥话♥
No, thank you, I can't right now. I am just skyping...
和谁?
With whom?
我男朋友
With my boyfriend.
可是我们所有的朋友都会去
It's just that all our family friends will be there...
他们一直在打探你呢
They've been asking about you.
好吧
Ok.
我下次再去
I'll go next time.
你知道这些人有什么共同点吗?
Do you know what all these people have in common?
都是有钱人吗
They are rich?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们都是完全独♥立♥的个体
They're absolutely independent...
你想像他们那样自♥由♥吗
Do you want to be free one day?
当然了 所以我才来嘛
Yes. That's why I'm here.
我不想让你对我印象不好
I just don't want to disappoint you.
我们都在同一屋檐下 这没啥
There's nothing to be scared of. We're all on the same boat.
只是你…
You just have to...
要努力做好本职工作
try to be the best...
我很了解你的工作
I know very well what it's like.
你以前做过互惠生吗?
Have you ever worked as an au-pair?
是的 在法国 那时候和你年纪差不多大
Yes, really, in France. When I was in your age.
我能做到 你也能做到的…
If I could do it you can do it too...
不像上一个女孩
Not like the last one.
她怎么了?
And what happened to her?
她只干了两周 就被解雇了
We had to fire her after two weeks.
她和塞巴斯蒂安合不来
She didn't get along with Sebastian.
你有看见一个穿灰色夹克的男孩吗?
Haven't you seen a boy with grey jacket?
抱歉 没有 他应该在那边吧
No, I don't think so. Sorry. Perhaps there.
好的 谢谢
Ok. Thanks.
塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian.
我喜欢他
I liked him.
一切还好吗?
Did everything seem normal?
你们的关系怎么样?
What was your relationship like?
你得告诉我们 你和他之间的关系
电影精选列表