Tell us something about your relationship with him.
我们理解彼此
We understood each other.
醒醒
Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up.
只是做了个恶梦
Just a bad dream.
都过去了
It's gone now.
塞巴斯蒂安,
Sebastian,
说你再也不会这样了
say you will never do anything like this ever again.
我不会了
I won't.
用完整的句子回答
Use a full sentence when answering.
我不会再这样了
I will not do anything like this again.
米娅 你还会那样对塞巴斯蒂安吗?
Mia, will you do to Sebastian what you did to him ever again?
可我什么都没做啊
But I didn't do anything to him.
操
Fuck!
太好了
Great.
喂?
Hello?
我不知道 房♥卡坏了
I don't know. The card don't work.
它坏了
Doesn't work.
没什么事
Nothing.
喂
Excuse me?
对 我收拾过了
Yes, I did tidy up.
这和房♥卡坏了有什么关系?
What does it have to do with this...?
-嗨 -你好
- Hi. - Hello.
想要喝点什么吗
How can I help you?
有菜单吗?
Do you have any menu?
我明白了 你是第一次来吧
I see. It's your first time here, right?
我们以前见过面吗?
Haven't we met before?
我总觉得你面熟
Because I feel like I know you from somewhere...
-没有吧 -好吧
- I don't think so. - Ok.
我们这里没有菜单
Anyway, we have nothing like menus in here.
你只要告诉我你要什么 我就能帮你做
So you just tell me whatever you'd like and I'll make it for you.
-拿铁可以吗 -拿铁吗
- Latté... maybe? - Yeah, maybe.
但我们这里有个特色
But... We have a speciality here.
抹茶拿铁 挺不错的
It's a matcha tea. It's much better.
我很喜欢 所以你应该也会喜欢
I love it so I'm sure you'll love it too.
-米娅 你是哪里人 -布拉格
- Mia. Where are you from? - From Prague.
-布拉格吗 捷克共和国 -对
- From Prague? Czech Republic. - Yeah.
-她真的很不错 -对
- She is absolutely lovely. - Good.
米娅告诉我 她进步很快
Mia told me she was quite surprised herself
她很快就适应了这个家庭
by how fast she adapted to this household.
她的工作令人很满意
She is really tidy now
她的英语也每天都在进步
and her English is improving every day.
塞巴斯蒂安一切都好吗?
And is everything alright with Sebastian?
我不想说 但这就是问题所在
I hate to say it but that's the problem.
米娅不喜欢塞巴斯蒂安
Mia doesn't like Sebastian.
我不喜欢塞巴斯蒂安吗
I don't like Sebastian?
但我确实喜欢他啊
But I do like him.
没错 她照顾他 但更像是当体力活来干
Yes, she looks after him but it's more like a manual work.
我不知道如何形容
I don't know how to describe it.
就好像她没有全身心把自己投入进去
It's as if she wasn't giving him enough of herself.
他网球还突然退步了
He suddenly stopped doing well in tennis.
在这种情况下 恐怕我们只能让米娅回家了
I am afraid this situation has forced us to decide to send Mia back home.
让我回家吗
To send me back home?
你看 孩子总是很难和陌生人建立关系
You see, it's always difficult for children to establish a relationship
尤其是突然出现在他们家里的人
with a strange person. To someone who suddenly appears in their home.
但他…
But he is...
他太封闭了
He is so closed.
在你责怪孩子之前 应该先找自己的问题
Before you start blaming the child one needs to look at oneself
然后认识到你本可以更好地和他沟通的
and admit where one could have done better in a mutual communication.
-你知道后面的手续吧 -知道
- You know the protocol to follow? - Yes.
你要给这位姑娘买♥♥回程票
You will pay for her return ticket and this young lady
然后她最晚必须在两周内出境
must leave the country in two weeks at latest.
但为什么
But why?
-我没做错什么 -米娅
- I haven't done anything wrong. - Mia.
家庭并不是民♥主♥国家
A family is not a democracy.
但我们也可以把这当作一个警告 再给米娅一次机会
But we might also take it as a warning and give Mia one more chance, right?
你想再有一次机会吗 米娅?
Do you want another chance, Mia?
不错 40分
Love forty.
我现在还不能回家 我刚到这儿
I can't go back home just yet. I've just arrived here.
我什么都没看见 哪儿都没去过
I haven't seen anything, haven't been anywhere.
最后一球
Matchball.
再见
Bye.
你为什么不坐前面 和我一起
Why don't you sit in the front? With me?
我不能坐那里
I'm not allowed to sit there.
为什么不能
Why not?
你以前坐过副驾驶吗
Have you ever sat on this seat?
没有
No.
那我打赌你会喜欢这趟旅程的
Well, I bet you'll enjoy the ride.
这叫“死亡之座”
This is called "a death seat".
改变计划
Change of schedule.
我们去旅行吧
Let's take a trip.
别怕
Don't be afraid.
来吧
Come on.
试一试
Try it.
靠
Shit.
靠
Shit.
这是个不好的词
It isn't a nice word.
我们说好的 你要严格遵守三条规矩
We asked you to stick to three rules.
我知道 对不起 我很抱歉
I know, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
上次你迟到还没过多久 现在又来这出
It's not that long ago since you came in late, and now this.
但上次是我的休息时间
But that was my time off.
你需要树立一个好榜样 并且一直保持
You need to set a good example. Always.
-但塞巴斯蒂安很开心 -快乐与此无关
- But Sebastian liked it. - Pleasure has nothing to do with it.
如果我们想要快乐安宁 就必须按规矩来
We have to stick to our rules if we want to be happy and safe.
保洁
Tidiness...
遵照塞巴斯蒂安的日程表
Sticking to Sebastian's timetable.
颜色有要求 每份食物也…
Color to color. Every food has...
好了 可以了
Ok, alright.
只有足够的痛苦才能产生预期的结果
Only a sufficient pain can produce a desired result.
这也是一条规矩 对吧?
That's a rule, right?
只有足够的痛苦才能产生预期的结果
Only a sufficient pain can produce a desired result.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
那个金发女孩如何
What the blonde girl?
-她很可爱 -我不觉得
- She is cute. - No.
所以她不是你喜欢的类型?
So she is not your type?
你说的类型是什么意思?
What do you mean with type?
是指你会总喜欢特定的一类人
It means that you always like a certain kind of people.
特定的样子 行为习惯
How they look, how they behave.
-你现在有喜欢的人吗? -没有
- So do you like anyone now? - No.
你不想跳了吗
You don't want to jump anymore?
我已经跳了20多次了
I've jumped more than 20 times already.
好吧
Ok.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你不应该那样做
You're not supposed to do that.
哪只手摸得
Which hand was it?
米娅
Mia.
米娅
Mia.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
请吧
Please.
-别打他 -我们不是打他
- Don't beat him! - We don't beat him.
我们是爱他
We love him.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
别怕
Don't be scared.
你爱塞巴斯蒂安吗 米娅?
Do you love Sebastian, Mia?
证明给他看
Prove it to him.
也许等中介回复后 再看他们有什么要说的
Maybe wait till the agency replies and see what they have to say.
或者你可以回去看看到底怎么回事
Or you could return to the house and see what it's like.
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧
Ok.
当然你也可以回捷克…
电影精选列表