我们快要完成了 城市就在眼前
We've almost made it, there's the city.
快要结束了
Almost there...
过来坐到我身边 快点
Come and sit with me. Come on!
基南 我们做的事是正确的吗
Kinan, is what we're doing right?
-基南 这是正确的吗 -是的
- Kinan, is this right? - Yes, it is.
相信我 这是正确的
Believe me, it is right.
真♥主♥知道什么是正确 什么是错误
Allah knows what's right or wrong.
坐在我身边
Sit with me.
过来坐到我身边 兄弟 你怕什么
Come and sit with me, brother. Why are you frightened?
别害怕 相信我 这是正确的 快过来
Please don't be afraid. Trust me: this is right. Now come to me.
相信我 没必要害怕
Trust me. There's no need to be afraid.
快点过来
Just come here!
快结束了 全世界都在关注我们
Almost there. The whole world is watching us.
快看 你看见了吗 快来
Look at that! Do you see it? Come on!
冷静 韦达特
Calm down, Vedat.
我们快到了 快坐到我身边 我的兄弟
We're almost there. Come sit with me, my brother.
快点
Come on!
过来坐到我身边
Come and sit with me!
2,500.
不要
No!
我不想死
I don't want to die!
-基南 我做不到 -你能做到
- Kinan, I can't! I can't! - Yes, you can.
我知道你可以 快坐到我身边
I know you can, now come sit with me.
我做不到 我不想死
I can't! I can't! I don't want to die! I don't want to die!
-和我一起祷告 -我不想死
- Pray with me. - I don't want to die.
我不想死 基南
I don't want to die! Kinan!
不要
No!
快点 过来
Yalla, come on!
-我做不到 -坐下
- I can't! I can't! - Sit down.
-我做不到 -过来
- I can't! - Come to me.
你不必再害怕了
You don't need to be afraid anymore.
不 我不想死 基南
No! I don't want to die, Kinan!
我们快到了
We're almost there.
-我们快到了 -基南 我不想死
- We're almost there! - Kinan, I don't want to die.
不
No!
迎接死亡 欢迎它 我们快到了
Welcome death, welcome it. We're almost there.
地障接近
Terrain ahead.
地障接近
Terrain ahead.
地障过近
Too low. Terrain.
-你干什么 -别碰我
- What are you doing? - Don't touch me!
别碰我
Don't touch me!
别碰我
Don't touch me!
地障过近
Too low. Terrain.
-基南 -地障过近
- Kinan. - Too low. Terrain.
给我解开 给我解开
Untie me! Untie me!
-1000 -快点 快
- 1,000. - Come on, hurry.
-快啊 -地障过近
- Hurry, come on. - Too low. Terrain.
-拉高 -起来
- Pull up. - Get up.
-拉高 -做点什么
- Pull up. - Please do something.
拉高 拉高
Pull up. Pull up.
拉高
Pull up.
地障过近
Too low. Terrain.
欧航162 能听到吗
European 162, are you receiving me?
欧航162 能听到吗
European 162, are you receiving me?
欧航162 能听到吗
European 162, can you hear me?
能听到吗 有人在吗
Are you receiving me? Is anybody there?
驾驶舱里有人能听懂吗
Is there anyone in the cockpit who understands me?
我是拜厄斯·埃利斯
This is Tobias Ellis.
本机的副驾
First officer of the airplane.
我已重新取得控制权
I have regained control.
劫机者之一已经被制♥服♥
One of the hijackers has been overpowered.
另一个
The other one...
在我旁边
is here with me.
真高兴听到你的回复
It's so good to hear you.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我受伤了 但我能撑住
I'm hurt, but, uh... I'm gonna make it.
我们还能在汉诺威紧急迫降吗
Um, are we still good for a emergency landing in Hannover?
当然可以
Yes, of course.
-汉诺威已经做好准备了 -不行
- Uh, Hannover is still prepared. - No.
-天气照旧 -我们不能降落
- Weather is the same. - We can't land.
大雨 风速225
Heavy rain, uh, wind's 225.
-收到 -我们不能降落
- Copy that. - We can't land!
你得把我送到别的地方去
You have to fly me somewhere else.
-你听懂了吗 -懂
- Do you understand me? - Yes.
那就把我送到别的地方去
So fly me somewhere else.
你说了算
You're in control.
但我们需要燃料
But we need fuel.
我之前就跟你说过了
Okay, I told you this before.
我们得降落
We're gonna land
然后给这架飞机加油
and then we put more fuel in the plane.
然后你再飞去别的地方
And then you'll fly somewhere else.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
我没有
No, I didn't.
-你骗了我 -不 我当时就是这么说的
- You lied to me. - No, that's what I said.
欧航162 汉诺威已为你的紧急迫降做好准备
European 162, Hannover is prepared for your emergency landing.
-请确认盲降27右 -会没事的
- Uh, please confirm ILS 2-7 right. - It's gonna be okay.
说明一下
And, uh, just so you know,
战机会一直护送你 直到你着陆
the jets will stay with you until you're on the ground.
收到 27右
Copy that. 2-7 right.
欧航162 左转航向70
European 162, turn left heading 0-7-0.
左转航向70
Left heading 0-7-0.
你应该坐下来 系好安全带
You should sit down, put on your seat belt.
着陆会很颠簸
It's gonna be a rough landing.
我应该通告乘客
I should do a passenger announcement.
你同意吗
Is that okay with you?
把话筒递给我好吗
You hand me the phone?
女士们先生们 我是你们的飞行员
Ladies and gentlemen, this is your pilot speaking.
劫机者控制了飞机
The hijackers have control of the airplane,
但他们同意在汉诺威紧急迫降
but they've agreed to an emergency landing in Hannover.
抱歉 本次降落不会很平稳
Sorry, the landing is not going to be a smooth one,
请系好安全带并坐好
so please fasten your seat belts and assume safety positions.
-那是什么 -谢谢
- What is that? - Thank you.
-那是标准程序 -欧航162
- It's standard procedure. - European 162...
-他们想干什么 -他们要护送我们降落
- What do they want? - They stay with us until we land.
盲降右27
ILS 2-7 right.
不好意思 请重复
Sorry, say again.
允许盲降右27 减速170 左航向290
Cleared ILS 2-7 right, reduce 1-70, left heading 2-9-0.
左航向290 允许盲降右27
Left heading 2-9-0. Cleared ILS 2-7 right.
减速170
Reducing 1-70.
气候条件太差
Okay, this weather is stronger.
这种情况无法自动驾驶
It's too strong for the autopilot.
必须我亲自驾驶
So I'll have to fly it.
但是我的左臂动不了 所以你必须帮我
But I don't have my left arm, so you have to help.
好吗
Okay?
说"好"
Say "okay."
好
Okay.
看到这个了吗 这是推力杆
See this? This is the thrust lever.
中间这个大的
There in the middle, the big one.
看见这个数字了吗 前后推拉
See this number? Move it forward and back,
百分比就会变 明白吗
it changes that percentage there, okay?
现在向后拉 直到百分比达到54
So move it backwards now until that says 54.
慢点
Slowly.
慢点 慢点
Slow, slow, slow.
慢点 慢点
Slow, slow, slow.
Fifty-four.
很好
Okay, good.
现在我要把起落架放下
Now I'm just gonna put the gear down.
这些控制降落灯和挡风玻璃雨刷
These are the landing lights and the windshield wipers.
现在我要关闭自动驾驶
Now I'm gonna turn the autopilot off.
你要听我的指示 明白吗
And you have to listen to me, okay?
因为我手里握着控制杆
'Cause my hand's on the stick.