你比他强
You're better than he is.
听到了吗 你并不想杀人
You hear me? You don't want to kill everybody.
-他会杀了所有的人 -你并不想杀人
- He will kill everybody! - You don't want to kill anybody!
但是他会杀了所有的人
But he will kill everybody!
你比他强 你并不想杀人
You're better than he is. You don't want to kill anybody.
你可以阻止他
You can stop him.
-我做不到 -你能做到
- I can't. - Yes, you can.
你可以阻止他 你能做到
You can stop him, you can do it.
我看得出来
I can see it.
你比他强 你可以阻止他
You're better than that. You can stop it.
求你了
Please.
求你了 求你了
Please, please, please.
求你了
Please, please.
求求你 我求求你了
Please, I beg you, please.
求求你 求求你 你能做到 你能做到
Please. Please, please. You can do it, you can do it.
要试试吗 来啊 来吧
Wanna try it? Go ahead! Bring it on,
求求你 我有儿子 我有儿子
Please! I have a child, I have a son!
我有孩子 求求你
I have a child, a son. Please!
求你别杀我 求你别杀我
Please don't, please don't!
我是穆♥斯♥林♥
I'm a Muslim!
她是穆♥斯♥林♥ 和我们一样
She's a Muslim. She's like us.
-她不是穆♥斯♥林♥ -我是穆♥斯♥林♥
- She's not a Muslim! - I am a Muslim!
闭嘴 够了 给我开门
Shut up! I've had enough! Open the door!
五
Five!
-四 -丹尼尔 别这样
- Four! - Daniel, please!
乘客们 系好安全带
Passengers, fasten your seat belt!
丹尼尔 住手 丹尼尔
Daniel, stop it! Daniel!
打倒他 对 打倒他
Fight him! Yes, yes, fight him!
阻止他 快阻止他
Stop him now! Stop him!
你能做到 你能做到
You can do it, you can do it!
求你了
Please!
我听够你的废话了 够了
I've had enough of this bullshit! I've had enough!
给我开门
Open the door!
三
Three!
-二 -好吧 好吧
- Two! - Okay, okay, okay!
-好好好 -一
- Okay, okay, okay! - One!
-我开门 -他要开门了
- I'll open! - He's going to open the door!
-我开门 -他要开门了
- I'll open! - He's going to open the door!
不要 托比 求你了 别开
No, Tobi. No, please, don't open.
没事的
It's okay.
放开她
Let her go!
他耍我们
He's shitting us.
没有 他会开门的
He isn't, he's going to open the door.
托比
Tobi!
没事的 亲爱的 照顾好我的孩子
It's fine. My love, take care of my child!
照顾好丹尼兹 千万不要开门
Look after Deniz, and please don't open the door.
没事的 你会没事的
It's okay, you're going to be all right!
-只要别开门 -够了 闭嘴
- Just don't open the door. - That's enough! Shut up!
不 丹尼尔
No! Daniel!
没事的
It's okay.
格切
Gok?e!
丹尼尔 丹尼尔 乘客 乘客
Daniel? Daniel? The passengers! The passengers!
欧航162 这里是德国空防 能听到吗
European 162. German Air Defense. Can you read me?
是的 我听到了
Positive. I read you.
我们将护送你前往汉诺威机场 请跟上
We will escort you to Hannover Airport. Please follow.
收到
Copy that.
救救我 救救我
Help me! Help me!
开门
Open the door!
救救我
Help me.
把门打开 求你了
Open this door, please.
求你了
Please!
把门打开 求你了
Open the door, please!
让我进去
Let me in!
把门打开 快点 求你了
Open the door, come on, please.
快点 快他妈开门
Come on, open the fucking door!
快点 快
Come on! Come on!
是哪个按钮
Where are you?
请把门打开
Please open the door!
快点 韦达特
Come on! Vedat!
门开了 门开了
The door's open! The door's open!
赶紧 把门关上
Hurry! Close the door!
抓紧
Hurry!
好了
Okay.
帮我解开
Help me up.
快一点 帮我解开
Come on, help me up! Help me up!
赶紧
Hurry!
小心
Watch out!
一切都会没事的
Everything's okay!
-冷静下来 你没事吧 -有好多血
- Calm down. Are you okay? - There was so much blood...
-冷静 -他用刀捅了她
- Calm down... - He just stabbed her...
-你受伤了吗 -她叫得那么大声
- Are you hurt? - She screamed so loudly...
你没事吧
Are you all right?
好了 听我说
Okay, listen to me! Hey, hey, hey, hey.
-听我说 -丹尼尔和卡尔坎
- Listen to me! - Daniel and Kalkan!
除了你和我 没有其他人了
There's no one else left but you and me, okay?
-丹尼尔和卡尔坎 -看着我
- Daniel and Kalkan! - Look at me!
只有我们两个了 我爱你 我们很快就能完事
Just the two of us! I love you. We'll soon be done.
一切都会没事的 我们不需要看这个
Everything will be okay. We don't need that.
你在做什么 你在做什么
What are you doing? What are you doing?
我想知道丹尼尔怎么样了
I want to know what's happening to Daniel.
-丹尼尔和卡尔坎 -好了
- Daniel and Kalkan! - Okay...
一切都会没事的
Everything's okay.
杀了他
Kill him!
杀了他
Kill him!
快杀了他
Just kill him!
快啊
Go on.
好
Okay.
七 六
Seven, six...
你在做什么
What are you doing? Huh?
你为什么不杀了他 捅他
Why don't you kill him? Stab him!
捅他
Stab him!
喂 有人在吗
Hello? Is anyone there?
有人能听到吗
Can anyone hear me?
欧航162 我们能听到 你是谁
European 162. Yes, we can. Who are you?
现在飞机归我管 你们的两个飞行员已经死了
I'm in control. Both your pilots are dead,
所以你们可以不用指望了
so you can give up all hope.
-你有什么要求 -我不是要劫机
- What do you want? - This isn't a hijacking!
我是要坠毁这架飞机
This plane is about to crash.
我们已经准备去死了 你们无能为力
We're ready to die and there's nothing you can do.
而且我非常清楚 法律禁止你们击毁这架飞机
And I know very well that your laws forbid you to shoot us down,
所以仔细听好了
so listen carefully, okay?
今天 我们要为我们死去的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥复仇
Today, we're avenging the deaths of our brothers and sisters.
每一天 你们西方人都在屠♥杀♥穆♥斯♥林♥
Every day, Muslims are slaughtered by you Westerners.
现在你们会明白
Now you're going to find out
你们的子女和家人死去时的感受
what it's like when your children and families die.
你们该死的傲慢和恶毒的谎言
Your damned egoism and rotten lies
每一天都在制♥造♥新的痛苦 但是
cause new suffering every day, but...
现在轮到我们了
but now it's our turn.
你们将为自己的罪恶被烧死 真♥主♥至大
Now you're going to burn for your sins. Allahu akbar.
真♥主♥至大
Allahu akbar.
好了 开始吧 不要害怕
Okay, here we go. Don't be afraid.
-自动驾驶 -欧航162 能听到吗
- Okay, autopilot... - European 162, can you hear me?
告诉我你的要求
Tell me your demands.
告诉我你的要求 告诉我们能做什么
Tell me your demands. Tell us what we can do.
好了
Okay.
现在
Now...
过来 坐在这
Come and sit over here!
坐过来 我知道你害怕
Sit down here! I know you're afraid.
别怕 真♥主♥已经指引我们走到这一步了
Don't be afraid, Allah has brought us this far.
拉弓没有回头箭 我们得做个了断
There's no turning back now. We have to end this.