他们办登记手续挺早的
Um, they were at the check-in quite early,
我估计行李应该在飞机后部吧
so their luggage will be at the back of the plane, I guess.
所以得先取出几个集装箱
So you have to take out a couple of containers.
-是的 大概吧 -十分钟还是十二分钟
- Yeah, maybe, yeah. - Ten minutes, twelve minutes?
十分钟吧 要是在的话 十分钟 最多十五分钟
Ten... if it's there, yeah, ten, uh, max fifteen.
由你决定
Well, it's your decision.
要我们把行李拿下去 还是想再等等
Do we take it off, or do you want to wait?
我们要怎么办
What we gonna do?
-不 不等了 拿下去吧 是的 -是吗
- No, no, we're not waiting. Take 'em off. Yeah. - All right?
我们一拿到行李
I'll give you a call from down below
-我就通知你 好吗 -好的
- as soon as we've got the luggage, all right? - Cool.
-抱歉了 -谢谢
- Sorry, man. - Thank you.
最讨厌这样了
I hate that.
或许我们可以等等 至少等几分钟
We could probably wait for a few minutes at least.
如果你愿意的话
If you want to.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我不...不 我不想等
I don't... No, I don't want to wait.
现在只是把行李拿下去 然后我们再决定
You know, it's just taking out the suitcases, and then we decide.
或许他们会登机
Maybe they just go with us
行李留在机场 我不在乎
and the suitcases stay here. I don't care.
下次可别这样了
Sorry, not anymore.
有道理
Makes sense.
请把你的包放到座椅下方
Would you put your bag under the seat, please?
应该好了
I think that's it.
那是我们的乘客吗
Are those our passengers?
看着像
Looks like it, huh?
-地面呼叫驾驶舱 -请讲
- Cockpit for ground. - Go ahead.
你可以看到 那两名乘客终于出现了
As you can see, the two passengers finally turned up.
嗯 我看到他们从登机口过来了 谢谢 马里奥
Yeah, I just saw them coming from the gate. Thank you, Mario.
行李拿下去了吗
Did you take the suitcases out?
没有 我们还没找到 所以还在飞机上
No, we haven't found it yet, so it's still on.
该死 我可是很想给他们上一课的
Shit, I would have loved to teach them a lesson.
好的 谢谢 马里奥 你要带着最终数据上来吗
Okay, thank you, Mario. You're gonna come up with the finals?
对 我们应该准备好了
Yeah, I think we're ready, then.
我马上带着装载表上来
I'll come upstairs with the load sheet in a minute.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
欢迎登机 我们等着没走 你们可真幸运
Welcome aboard. You're lucky we waited.
都怪她
It's her fault.
好的 我们都好了 登机完成
Okay, guys, we're fine now. Boarding completed.
-好的 谢谢 娜塔莉 -飞行顺利 再见
- Okay, merci, Natalie. - Have a nice flight. Bye-bye.
-好 回见 -回见
- Yeah, see you later. - See you later.
我跟乘客说几句
I'll be with the passengers very quick.
晚上好 女士们先生们 我是你们的机长
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, your captain.
我叫迈克尔·卢茨曼
My name is Michael Lutzmann.
我代表全体机组人员与ESW航♥空♥
On behalf of the entire crew and ESW,
欢迎大家登上飞往巴黎的航♥班♥
I'd like to welcome you on our flight to Paris.
大家可能听到了登机已完成
You've probably heard that boarding is completed.
这意味着所有的乘客已登机
That means all passengers are on board,
所以我们可以如期起飞
so we should be able to leave our position on scheduled time.
我的同事托拜厄斯·埃利斯先生今晚将驾驶飞机
My colleague Mr. Tobias Ellis will fly you tonight,
我们会在巡航期间
and we'll come back to you
继续向大家通知更多信息
with some more information during cruise flight.
目前 希望大家舒适就座
For the time being, I hope you feel comfortable aboard,
祝你们开心
wish you a nice day,
并感谢大家的信任
and thank you for your trust in us.
欧航162 用124,525频率联络控制塔
European 162. Contact tower on 124,525.
欧航162 124,525频率
European 162. 124,525.
谢谢 晚安
Thanks, good night.
晚上好 塔台 欧航162 准备出发
Tower, good evening. European 162. Ready in sequence.
欧航162 晚上好 请在26左跑道等待
European 162, good evening. Hold short, runway 2-6 left.
预计起飞时会有颠簸
Expect turbulence during departure.
欧航162 在26左等待
European 162. Hold short, 2-6 left.
起飞前检查清单
Before-takeoff checklist.
起飞前飞行控制检查
Before-takeoff flight controls.
-确认 -确认
- Checked. - Checked.
-襟翼 -二档
- Flaps? - Two.
抱歉 伙计们
Sorry, guys.
你们能提前点晚餐吗
Can I already take your orders?
我们要做很多特别餐点
We have a lot of special meals.
今晚工作会比较紧张
It's gonna be a little bit stressful tonight.
好 请给我来个三明治和一杯水
Yeah, I'll just have a sandwich and a water, please.
好 请给我来杯水 不要气泡水
Okay. I'll just take some water, please, no bubbles.
好 谢谢 回见
All right, thank you. See you.
欧航162 风速180/10
European 162, wind 180/10,
批准在26左跑道起飞
you're clear to take off runway 2-6 left,
距离2000联络离场台 祝今晚过得愉快
passing 2,000 contact departure. Have a good night.
欧航162 允许起飞 26左
European 162. Cleared takeoff, 2-6 left,
距离2000联络离场台
2,000 contact departure.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
我准备好了
I'm ready.
-你来操控 -我来操控
- You have control. - I have control.
起飞
Take off.
手动控制55 速度基准系统
Manual-flex 55. SRS.
跑道 自动油门接通
Runway. Auto thrust: blue.
起飞动力就位
Takeoff power set.
-100节 -确认
- 100 knots. - Checked.
起
Go.
旋转
Rotate.
正上升
Positive climb.
-收起落架 -收起落架
- Gear up. - Gear up.
襟翼一档
Flaps one.
速度确认
Speed checked.
襟翼一档
Flaps one.
襟翼零档
And flaps zero.
速度确认
Speed checked.
襟翼零档
Flaps zero.
自动驾驶二号♥
Autopilot two.
自动驾驶二号♥开启
Autopilot two is on.
发动机防冰开启
Engine anti-ice on.
防冰开启
Anti-ice on.
雷达控制台 晚上好 我们是欧航162
Radar, good evening. European 162.
已经越过3000 正向5000爬升
Passing 3,000, climbing 5,000.
欧航162 晚上好 雷达识别爬升高度层为250
European 162, good evening. Identified climb flight level 2-5-0.
预计到巡航♥空♥层为止都会有紊乱气流
Expect turbulence up to cruising level.
欧航162 爬升高度层250 谢谢
European 162. Climb flight level 2-5-0. Thank you.
女士们先生们 机长再次向您广播
Ladies and gentlemen, your captain again.
机组收到雷达控制台通知
We just learned from radar control
本机在爬升至巡航层前
that we have to expect turbulence
将会持续遭遇紊乱气流
all the way up to cruising level,
我们决定打开安全带指示灯
so we've decided to keep the seat belt signs on,
请您留在座椅上不要四处走动
and I would like to ask you to remain in your seats.
为了您的安全与机组成员的安全
For your own safety and for the safety of
请坐在座椅上 不要四处走动
our flight attendants, please remain seated.
欧航162 保持在高度340
European 162. Maintaining flight level 3-4-0.
欧航162 请待命 我们还会联♥系♥你们
European 162, stand by, we'll call you back.
我们好像已经甩掉了恶劣气候
Looks like we passed the bad weather, huh?
你想关掉安全带提示灯吗
You want to switch the seat belt signs off?
-好 关了吧 -好 安全带调至"自动"
- Yeah, go ahead. - Yeah? Okay, seat belts "auto."
明天的天气预报没那么糟
Forecast for tomorrow doesn't look that bad.
我还没看
I hadn't looked.
一路顺风
Have a good flight.
欧航162 离开巡航层请左转15度
European 162, for separation turn left 1-5 degrees.
欧航162 左转15度 也就是航向217
European 162. Left 1-5 degrees, which makes it heading 2-1-7.
伙计们
So, guys...
真♥主♥至大
Allahu akbar!
遇险 遇险 遇险 欧航162
Mayday, Mayday, Mayday. European 162.
所有人都到后面去
Everyone to the back!
快点 所有人都到后面去
Come on move! Everyone to the back!
所有人都到后面去
Everyone to the back!
基南 基南
Kinan! Kinan!