以眼还眼 世界只会更盲目
甘地
柏林机场 到达厅
柏林机场 安检处
柏林机场 免税店
柏林机场 登机口D区
柏林机场 登机口D29
空中危机
这里好闷
It's stuffy in here.
-托拜厄斯 要喝水吗 -不了 谢谢
- Tobias, you want some water? - No, thank you.
娜塔莉 水在哪
Natalie, where's the water?
你要什么
What do you need?
我找到了
Ah, I've found it.
-好吧 -谢谢
- Fine, okay. - Thanks.
我们先喝点咖啡吧
We'll have some coffee first.
飞机没有技术问题
The aircraft is technically okay.
只是有个轮胎上有个小裂口
There's just one tire with a small cut
今晚需要换掉 好吧
that needs to be changed tonight, okay?
好的
All right.
我先出去了
So, I'll be outside.
好的
All right.
宝贝
Babe.
我妈刚发了短♥信♥
My mom just texted.
隔壁的幼儿园我们没挤进去
We didn't get the place in the kindergarten next door.
该死
Shit.
太倒霉了 简直就是灾难
It's super shit. It's a fucking disaster.
-会没事的 -你笑什么
- It's gonna be okay. - Why are you smiling?
-因为你说那是灾难 -这不好笑
- Just 'cause you called it a disaster. - It's not funny.
-我没说好笑 -宝贝 这不好笑 这是个问题
- I'm not saying it's funny. - Babe, it's not funny. It's a problem.
-真的... -我们没时间了 现在就需要幼儿园
- Seriously... - We're running out of time, and we need a place now.
你说得没错 但这算不上是灾难
You're absolutely right, it's just not a disaster.
我们会找到别的幼儿园的
We'll find another place.
另外那所挺不错的
That other place was good.
另外那所
The other place?
要远一点 但是...
It's farther away, but it's...
是 但我想让丹尼兹
Yeah, but I would love Deniz to go somewhere
去有德国孩子的幼儿园
where there are a few German kids as well.
以前也是有的
Well, there were a few there.
-你明白我的意思 -嗯 会没事的
- You know what I mean. - Yeah. It's gonna be okay.
我知道
I know.
该死
Oh, shit.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
-宝贝 -你干嘛了
- Babe... - What did you do?
-宝贝 -怎么了
- Babe. - What?
你今天吃了什么
What did you eat today?
-什么 什么意思 -有口气
- What, what do you mean? - You smell.
飞机不错 两个机翼 两个引擎
Nice airplane. Two wings, two engines.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
你们好像认识啊
You guys seem to know each other.
嗯 我们尽量公私分明
Yeah, we, we try to keep our professional lives separate,
但是 我们...
but, yeah, we, uh...
-怎么 你们结婚了 -我们还没结婚
- What, you're married? - We're not married yet,
但我们...我们有个儿子
but we-we have a, we have a boy at home.
-挺好 -他外婆在照看他
- Oh, cool. - Yeah, he's with her mom right now.
好吧 他多大了
Oh, okay, how old is he?
他刚满两岁
He's just turned two.
我估计肯定很花精力吧
Wow, that must be a lot of work, I guess.
是的 但是值得
Yeah, yeah, it's worth it, though.
-晚上好 -晚上好
- Evening. - Evening.
-真是荣幸 -马里奥
- What an honor! - Mario.
-迈克尔 你好啊 最近好吗 -挺好
- Michael, hi. How's things? - Fine.
-见到你真高兴 -你老了点
- Good to see you. - You've gotten older.
没办法啊 做这行的 跑上跑下 没完没了
What can you do? In this job? Stairs up, down, up, down...
说到工作 上次的零油重量是...
Talking of work, your last zero fuel weight was...
抱歉 能麻烦说英语吗
Oh, sorry, could we do it in English, please?
马里奥 因为我的同事托拜厄斯是美国人
It's because my colleague Tobias, Mario, he's American.
-抱歉 -我的错
- Sorry. - I'm sorry.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
-幸会 -抱歉 我的德语不太好
- Nice to meet you, too. - I'm sorry, my German isn't very good.
-不 挺好的 -他的英语不太好
- Oh, no, it's very good. - Well, you know, his English is not good,
所以别担心
so don't worry.
-也比我的德语说得好 -谢谢你这么说
- It's better than my German. - Thank you for that, so...
零油重量是56.8吨♥
Uh, your zero fuel weight is, uh, 56.8.
-好的 -这是你的机长通知单
- Okay. - And you've got a NOTOC.
五千克干冰 两升机油
It's five kilogram dry ice and two liters of engine oil
八升燃油 都在三号♥货舱
and eight liters of fuel. It's in hold three.
-给你 -好了 那我就下去了
- There you go. - All right, then I'll get downstairs
-之后再给你最终数据 好吗 -去吧
- and come back with the final figure. All right? - Do that.
-稍后见 -好的
- See you in a bit, guys. - Okay.
-很高兴认识你 -我也是
- Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
谢谢 稍后再聊
Thank you. Talk to you later.
再见
See you.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我和这家伙认识好多年了
I've known this guy for years.
抱歉打扰了
So sorry to interrupt.
你好像要了这个
I think, um, you were asking for this?
是的 谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
可以登机了吗
Are you ready for boarding, guys?
-我们早准备好了 是的 -是吗
- Uh, we were born ready. Yeah. - Oh, were you?
随时都可以 去准备吧
Anytime, you can just go ahead.
好的 太好了
Okay, great.
谢谢 格切
Thank you, Gok?e.
等等 你是叫格切还是格齐格
Wait, is it Gok?e or Go?ge?
格切
Gok?e.
这是哪国的名字
Where does it come from?
土耳其 我爸是土耳其人
Uh, Turkey. My dad is Turkish.
挺好
Oh, cool.
-这个谢谢你了 -好的
- Thanks for this. - Okay.
-要出发简述吗 -好的 说吧
- So, departure briefing? - Yeah, go ahead.
好的 我们位于319机位
All right, we're on a 319.
飞机与中♥央♥电子监控系统状态确认
Technical and ECAM status is checked.
无相关的航行通告
No relevant NOTAMs.
我们预计滑行通过R W和B
We're expecting taxi via Romeo, Whiskey and Bravo,
26左跑道
runway 2-6 left.
预计起飞重量是54.8吨♥
Estimated takeoff weight is 54.8 tons,
总油量7.2吨♥
block fuel... 7.2 tons.
多余1.2吨♥燃油 可飞行约30分钟
That gives us an extra fuel of 1.2, which is around 30 minutes.
晚上好 女士
Evening, madame.
-你和这位先生是一起的吗 -是的
- You're with the gentleman? - Yes.
所以是26左跑道 控制55 速度V1为135
So it's runway 2-6 left, uh, flex 55, speeds V1 135,
Vr为135 V2为142
Vr 135, V2 142.
过渡高度5000
Transitional altitude 5,000.
好的 谢谢
Cool, thank you.
晚上好
Good evening.
欢迎登机
Welcome aboard.
欢迎 晚上好
Welcome, good evening.
你当飞行员有多久了
So, for how long have you been flying, so far?
大约十年了
About ten years now.
-你多大了 -三十一岁
- How old are you? - Thirty-one.
你看起来绝对比这年轻
Wow, you look younger, definitely.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
好吧 谢谢
All right, thank you.
不客气
All right, you're welcome.
晚上好
Bonsoir.
欢迎登机
Welcome on board.
-都登机了吗 -应该是的
- Is that it? - I think so.
好的 我去最后检查一遍
Okay, I'll do the final check.
请把你的背包放到前方座椅下
Please put your rucksack under the seat in front of you.
抱歉了
Sorry, guys.
-怎么了 -坏消息
- Yeah. - Uh, bad news.
有两位乘客还没登机 行李都托运了
Uh, you're missing two passengers, and both got luggage.
-你开玩笑吧 -不 我没开玩笑
- You are kidding me. - No, I'm not kidding.
我们现在在努力找他们
Uh, what we're doing right now is trying to find them.
我已经通知两遍了 但还没找到
I've had them called out twice, but nothing so far.