然后会杀了我们
and they'll kill us.
如果真的发生这种情况 我们必须发表声明
And then if that happens, we have to make a statement.
这就是我们在这里的原因
And that's why we are here.
我很担心博泽
I'm worried about Bose.
他很害怕
He's scared.
他很软弱 你知道的
He is weak. You know that.
他们都很害怕
They're all scared.
即使是贾贝尔
Even Jaber.
我不害怕
I'm not scared.
我看到了
I see it.
我现在看清了一切
I see everything now.
我想 或许你是对的
I think maybe you were right.
但如果我没有来到这里
But if I never came here,
那又意味着什么呢?
what would that mean?
不 你什么都做不了
No, there's nothing you can do.
任何人都帮不上忙
There's nothing anyone can do.
没有地方可逃
There's no escape.
不能逃
No escape.
我想 或许我真的不应该来
I think maybe I shouldn't have come.
我想 或许我真的不应该来 - 小姐
I think maybe I shouldn't have come... - Miss.
这些电♥话♥都不能用
Those phones are not working.
那边有其它电♥话♥
There are other telephones over there.
再见 胡安·巴勃罗
Good-bye, Juan Pablo.
如果任务失败 就把这个递交上去
If the mission fails, submit it.
你对失败的定义是什么 总理?
And what's your definition of failure, Prime Minister?
马阿洛特事件有25名人♥质♥死亡 那是一场灾难
25 hostages died at Ma'alot, and it was a disaster.
这次 25名或少于这个数字 就是成功
This time around, 25 or less will be a success.
情况如何?
What's the status?
最后一架民航机已经起飞
Last civilian flight just took off.
应该在十分钟后降落
Should be landing in ten minutes.
无线电通讯怎么样?
How about the radio communication?
有很多静电干扰 但不影响通讯
There's lots of static, but they're getting through.
所以 目前为止还不错
So... so far, so good.
好了 先生们
Okay, gentlemen.
就是这样了
This is it.
到了
Okay.
当我们袭击航站楼时
As soon as we hit the terminal,
你开始射击控制塔
you start shooting the control tower.
好的 - 明白了吗?
Okay. Yeah. - Yes?
出其不意和速度是关键
Surprise and speed is the key.
开始行动
Here we go.
他们正在报告 有枪声
They are reporting gunfire.
枪声出现得太早了
It's too early for gunfire.
停车
Stop.
是阿明吗?
Is that Amin?
无论发生什么…
Whatever happens...
我们做了件好事情
we did the right thing.
是以色列人 - 守住那道门
It's the Israelis. - Cover the door.
守住那道门
Cover the doors!
上 上 上
Go, go, go!
趴下
Get down.
所有人都趴下
Everybody, get down!
穆基 上
Muki, go.
上
Go.
大卫 攻下那道门
David, take the door!
以色列国防军 所有人都趴下 - 前进
IDF! Everybody down! - Move forward!
前进 前进
Move forward! Move forward!
所有人都趴下
Everybody down!
前进 前进 - 停下 别开枪
Move forward! Move forward! - Stop! Don't shoot!
停下 - 人♥质♥ 我是人♥质♥
Stop! - Hostage! Hostage!
手榴弹
Grenade!
我们升空了
We are in the air.
我们有102名人♥质♥安全登机
We have 102 hostages safe on board.
重复 我们有102名人♥质♥安全登机
I repeat, we have 102 hostages safe on board.
恭喜你 总理 你成功了
Congratulations on your success, Prime Minister.
我们拯救了一百多人的生命
We saved a hundred lives.
我们应该为此感到自豪
And we should be proud of that.
但如果我们不能谈判 希蒙
But if we cannot negotiate, Shimon,
那这场战争就永远不会结束
this war will never end.
电影精选列表