请往里面走
Come. Come through please.
快到那边去
Move! Over there!
都听好了 现在是劫机
Everybody, this is a hijack situation!
都别动
Nobody move!
不许动 - 如果你们乖乖坐在位置上
Nobody move! - If you all stay in your seats
不乱动 就没人会受伤
and do not move, no one will be harmed.
但如果有人轻举妄动 我会抛出这枚手榴弹
But if anybody tries anything, I will throw this grenade.
所有人都不要动 待在自己位置上
obody move! Everyone stay in your seat!
不要动 我手里有炸♥弹♥
Don't move! I have a bomb!
坐下
Sit down!
坐下 坐下
Sit! Sit!
我们已经控制了机舱
We've got the cabin under control.
我们一共四个人
It's four of us.
我们有武器和炸♥弹♥
We've got weapons and bombs.
如果你们敢乱来 就会没命的
If you try anything, you will die.
39号♥ 机舱是否已经控制?
Comrade 39, is the cabin secured?
已经控制 - 留在自己位置上
Cabin secured. - Stay in your seats,
什么都不要做
and nobody try anything.
现在所有人都去机舱尾 快去
Everyone in here, get into the back cabin now. Move!
任何东西都不许带 快走
Take nothing with you. Move, move!
谁是机长?
Who's the captain?
我是
I am.
你两个 出去
You two, out.
我是飞机工程师 我需要留在这里
I'm the flight engineer. I'm-I'm needed here.
你 起来
You, up.
快走 快点
Move! Hurry, hurry!
快走 - 把包放下 快走
Come on. Come on! - Leave your bags. Go!
快点 - 快走
Faster! - Come on, go!
你也是
And you, too.
好的 好的
Okay, okay, okay.
快点
Faster!
快走
Come on!
如果我们没有好的学校 没有完善的医疗体系
If we don't have good schools, a good health system...
如果我们连自己的文化都不投资
if we don't invest in our own culture,
那我们是在为了什么战斗呢?
what are we fighting for?
我们不能把所有纳税人的钱
We cannot allocate all the taxpayers' money
都分配去你的部门 希蒙
to your ministry, Shimon.
国防预算已经占了国内生产总值的百分之三十一了
The defense budget is already 31% of the GDP.
四年来已经涨了十个百分点了
A raise of ten percent in four years.
依我个人的分♥析♥
In my personal assessment,
增长百分之十的军队开支
a ten-percent increase in military spending
是我们最基本的需要
is the minimum that we need.
如果少于这个 就属于是我们的失职了
Anything less would be a dereliction of our duty.
先生们 这不是我们可以选择的事情
Now, this is not about a choice, gentlemen.
这是必须要去做的
This is compulsory.
这关乎以色列的存亡
This is about the survival of Israel.
从赎罪日战争中不难看出 我们的情报能力
As the Yom Kippur War proved, our intelligence capabilities
也非常的欠缺
are also lacking.
我们没多少资源在这个地方
We don't have the assets on the ground.
我们需要更多特工
We need more agents.
我们需要换取更多的影响力
We need to buy more influence.
俄♥罗♥斯♥已经大规模增加了
The Russians have massively increased
对埃及的军事援助
military aid to Egypt.
叙利亚也在重新武装
Syria is also re-arming.
在戈兰高地就有俄♥罗♥斯♥的军事人员
There are Russian military personnel back in the Golan Heights.
不只是坦克和飞机这么简单
It is not just tanks and airplanes.
同时 我们的能力也非常薄弱
Also, capabilities are lacking.
如果我们再被出其不意地攻击
If we are caught off guard again,
后果将会是灾难性的
the consequences will be catastrophic.
在我的估算中 俄♥罗♥斯♥…
In my assessment, Russia...
这是必须做的
This is compulsory.
这百分之十的增长 是我们需要的
This is about the ten percent that we need.
当我们还在被敌人压♥迫♥和威胁时
We cannot allocate money to health and education
我们不能把所有钱分配在医疗和教育上
when we are being driven into the sea by our enemies.
你们必须交出
You're required to hand over
所有能够证明自己身份的东西
all documents that give evidence of your identity.
任何人被发现有所隐藏
Anyone who is caught holding back any papers
都将会受到严厉的惩罚
will be punished without mercy.
快点 把你们的护照还有身份证都交给我
Come on, everyone, give me your passport and I.D. card, too.
护照 护照
Passport. Passport.
护照 身份证
Passport. I.D.
快点 把你的身份证给我
Come on, give me your I.D. card, too.
好的
Okay.
护照
Passport.
飞机上一共有239名乘客
There are 239 passengers on board.
其中83个是以色列人
83 are Israeli.
从法律上讲 这是法国的问题
Legally, it's a French problem.
这是他们的航♥班♥ 而且大部分是法国人
It's their airliner and mostly their citizens.
如果真是劫机 我们必须让媒体了解这件事
If it's a hijack, we'll make sure the press understands that.
我可以告诉那些编辑
I can call the editors.
这就是劫机
It's a hijack.
他们会回来这里挑战我们的
They'll fly back here to challenge us.
他们向来如此
They always do.
阿莫斯 总理…
Amos, Prime Minister...
这就是我们的问题
this is our problem.
你是想说这是我的问题 希蒙?
You mean it's my problem, Shimon?
呃… - 坐下
Uh... - Sit down.
不好意思 但… - 坐下
No, excuse me, but... - Sit down.
我女儿真的需要去趟厕所
My daughter really needs to go to the bathroom.
是你吗?
You?
是
Yeah.
你需要去吗?
You need to go?
快去
Hurry up.
我也需要去 - 你给我坐好吧
I need to go, too. - You can stay sitting down.
小姐…
Miss...
你的衬衫没扣好
Your blouse is open.
不要试图破坏起落架
Don't try and break the undercarriage.
如果你做了 你们都会死
If you do, we'll die together.
别担心 我会好好着陆的
Don't worry. I'll do a kiss landing.
引擎反推
Reverse.
完成
Check.
做得好 机长
Good, Captain.
为什么这么久?
Why is this taking so long?
除非你告诉我 我们要飞去哪儿
Unless you tell me where we're going,
不然我还需要五到六个这些
I'm going to need five or six of these.
好吧
Okay.
回机舱里去
Get back inside the plane.
如果你想继续安全的飞行
If you want to fly on and if you want to be safe,
我必须做飞行前检查
I-I need to do my pre-flight checks.
我要检查轮胎 刹车 还有引擎
I need to check the wheels, the brakes and the engine.
你需要照顾下飞机里面的人
You should be taking care of those people inside.
他们已经在机舱里待了五个小时了
They've been on this plane five hours now.
他们需要食物和水
They need food and drinks.
你会逃跑
You will run.
我向你保证 我不会的
You have my word, I won't.
而且 你也不想在油罐车旁边举着这玩意吧
And you don't want to be holding that next to a fuel truck.
你是巴德尔·迈恩霍夫集团的人吗?
Are you a member of Baader-Meinhof?
给飞机加满油 工程师
Fill up the plane, engineer.
干好你自己的事
Do your job.
贾贝尔
Jaber.
布丽奇特 这是胡安·巴勃罗 - 你好
Brigitte, Juan Pablo. - Hello.
劫持飞机?
Hijacking a plane?
这可是个大问题
That is a serious step.
我们有什么好处?
What's in it for us?
先听听贾贝尔怎么说
Let's just see what Jaber has to say.
请坐
Sit.
你们这次的行动充满了压力
Your movement is under pressure.
你们的支援越来越少
Your support is fading.
很多成员也都被关进了监狱
Many of your colleagues are in jail.
这样的行动可以帮助你吸引一批新的追随者
An action like this can inspire a new generation to follow you.
电影精选列表